• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Traffic Tourny

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
hahahaha.....funny thing about that :D....well....as long as they show up for my tourney i can forgive and forget >_>...

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
wreck y dont u call my house or stop by we could always get sum practice in for fun?

i dont really have anything better to do for the rest of the week so we need to chill..

maybe *****es could tag along..

1909-466-6420....

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't make it, I wanted to. What were the results?
And you guys play 3s? I gotta own you in that too someday ;)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah...i would have if i had seen it earlier...and why dont u speel my name with the NUMBERS....(Mrb(one)tch(three)s... and yeah...tell me when and where and ill practice with you guys...maybe me and headache can get that money match in....and yeah...my tourneys the 14th of april...its the "SOCAL Alta Loma" one...my place is like...right up amethyst before 19th

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Yawnz.
Brian's too good at Falco... 999% damage combo in 2.5 seconds kWTF!?
And you still gotta teach me that Fear Walk man. At least tell me if it's possible with Bowser. >_>

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Yawnz.
Brian's too good at Falco... 999% damage combo in 2.5 seconds kWTF!?
And you still gotta teach me that Fear Walk man. At least tell me if it's possible with Bowser. >_>
haha yeah its possible with bowser, and well the move itself is really situational. the only person i see fearwalking having the most potential with is marth lol

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Rancho DMV ftl.
Norco DMV ftw.
And I've been trying to fear walk all day with Marth. But absolutely nothing happens.
Nothing happens with ANY characters!
So far I can make Bowser run incredibly slow.
But nothing near the Fear walk. : (
Just a really slow Bowser.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
nobody answered me, what were the results?
There were only like 6 people there, so we did a free tourney. Evilnemesis got first, and WhatisFear got second.

I'm not sure though, don't quote me on it. ;)

iLegend

Smash Cadet
Traffic you had a touney? And you didn't tell me!? Lame.

You gonna start another one? If I can get up there you know I would go.

ROy dittos ftw

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wtf, I'm a good Luigi player >=(

iLegend

Smash Cadet
Yep yep.
Is it worth it to drive up to Traffic's even though its a 2 hour drive???

Same with Jake. Oooo a Jigz player. I'm definatly thinking of going now

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
2 hours is probably too long of a drive for a small tourney, wait for something bigger.

You live in Chula Vista right? Theres a huge smash community down there, try getting together with them. ;)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Yeah.... hours is WAY too far...and sorry Jake stick to the Jigs lol...i MIGHT be on GSC...i will be labeled as MrB1tch3s...and sure...ill challenge you...i live REALLY close to JTB's home soo....yup :D...stupid Jigs FTW....

iLegend

Smash Cadet
2 hours is probably too long of a drive for a small tourney, wait for something bigger.

You live in Chula Vista right? Theres a huge smash community down there, try getting together with them. ;)
Yeah sure whatever.

And I don't think so. I'm looking at the GSC and there's only one other person in the Chula area. Like three people within range of a bus ride.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah sure whatever.

And I don't think so. I'm looking at the GSC and there's only one other person in the Chula area. Like three people within range of a bus ride.
I didn't mean to come off as mean or anything :(

Alot of smashers aren't registered on the GSC, but theres alot of them who post on the San Diego thread.

Believe me, theres alot. ;)

But I won't stop you from driving two hours. However, I live at University of California Riverside the majority of the time, and I'm more apt to be able to play smash there rather than at home.

Stick to Jiggs eh? My Luigi is still decent, and good enough to compete with (in most cases) :p

iLegend

Smash Cadet
I didn't mean to come off as mean or anything :(

Alot of smashers aren't registered on the GSC, but theres alot of them who post on the San Diego thread.

Believe me, theres alot. ;)

But I won't stop you from driving two hours. However, I live at University of California Riverside the majority of the time, and I'm more apt to be able to play smash there rather than at home.

Stick to Jiggs eh? My Luigi is still decent, and good enough to compete with (in most cases) :p
It was supposed to come off that way sorry. And yeah I guess I should just check that thread. And I say stick to Jiggz also. There fun to play against. ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not giving up Jiggs, no way at all.

*****es needs to stop being jealous of my Luigi, he just doesn't know that dittos don't determine the better Luigi. :p

iLegend

Smash Cadet
I'm not giving up Jiggs, no way at all.
I didn't say to give up Jiggz. I said to stick with it. There crazy fun to play against, imo.

And dittos aren't that fun in my eyes. They don't really determine the better player either really.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather play a Fox anyday over Falco.
Falco just pressures me too much. And I get scared. : (
But then again, I suck.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
But...JAKE i see how u play ur luigi....ur jigz is better :D...im not basing it on the fact that i beat you in dittos...its ur style :D...and besides...im playin luigi no matter what :p sooo...i think in a tourney and u have to fight me ur probably gonna use da Jiggz :D...NO Disrespect :D. I NEED more practice >.<...when are u guys available...i havent fought real people for a while and my skill is going to **** >.<...

Top Bottom