• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Traffic Tourny

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
mmm...did not realize that it started so early. my last class is over at 2...so lets see if i can make it for doubles. try to stall as much as you can for me joey LoL :|

as for that mm $ick, sure.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Who was the guy I played at that gamecrazy tourney a looooooooong time ago and people were saying he was just as good as me if not better cuz he almost beat me in falco dittos when I wasnt using my controller. Just curious =)

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Who was the guy I played at that gamecrazy tourney a looooooooong time ago and people were saying he was just as good as me if not better cuz he almost beat me in falco dittos when I wasnt using my controller. Just curious =)
It was meeeeeee :D That was a hella long time ago, too bad i don't main falco anymore, but i can still use him pretty well; and i didn't use my controller tooo! I remember we were both nervous i think, or atleast i was. It was pretty close, we both could of done A LOT BETTER, and too bad it wasn't doubles :/ I remember DSF was like =O haha

DITTOS again like the good ol' days?? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
You guys can come over whenever you like. Just call me 13-30 minutes before you get here so I can clean up a tad. And I have to go at seven. Depending on how many cubes you guys bring will depend how late I can stall it. 4 tvs still... but only one cube and one disk. :( helps please... And if Fear and JTB are teaming... I want to team with Evil Nemesis... >_>

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Cool cool. : )
I wanted to fight you again...
I've only played you once and it was at Cal Poly.
But I always lose.
<_<

$ick

Smash Lord
Edit: Turns out I'm not going. If any of you kids wanna come to my house tomorrow around 2ish Luigi and I are gonna be playing. Just let me know if ya wanna come and I'll give you the address.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
WHAT ABOUT ME!!!.... >.<....noone ever wants MrB1tch3s to team.....except for resident waffle =.=....OH yeah....and 6th...pm me where you live....if its on the way...or somewhere close i MIGHT be able to spot you a ride...but just depends where you are.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Yawn. Who knows. I've been awake for a bit. RE4 and third strike make me happy. Hugo is awesome in 3rd strike. >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Today was fun. Thanks to Traffic for letting us come over :p

Round Tables was too good, it took like an half hour to decide what to get. :p

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...yeah thanks traffic :D...ghetto mcdonalds >_>...lol...im hoping ur not missing anything....dude...u needa come over to my place more often for some practice >_>...now its time to get ready for MY tournament YAY!!... and yeah good matches luigi and fear....and that other peach guy >_>...sorry i forgot ur name...and yeah...we needa practice more on luigi >.<...so...much....PAIN

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
i would have liked to go to your little tourney but i couldnt get ahold of david or anymone for some dumb reason.

i blame david's cell phone.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
XD wow....well that sucks for you guys...it was NUTS...luigi, blitz, and fear...crazy...and i was thinking...they are all BROWN 0.o....

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
quoted me on....what?....and i tried calling both brians house and davids cell soo.....we tried to get ahold of you guys :p

Top Bottom