• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Those Who Favor Brawl, Let's Finally Admit It...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
Nah it's cool I don't care. *Gets a special star* :D

I just speak my mind at all times.

I see. Loads of people here piss me off. I don't put them on ignore though. I still would like to see what they say in case I need to comment on them. The internet isn't something to get mad about. :/
K you got a point there.
Im sorry but Spartan has the most annoying avatar and sig ever
your welcome

The only reason I'll play Melee...is for Pichu.
Lol wut, I play it for roy, but I lost my memory card... roooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

still not closed...
Hope the peace will last

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You see, I just want the debate to stop.

It's mostly starting backlashes of flaming in almost every instance. Heck, the only semi-tame one is Yuna's thread on balance where he's being very polite through the course of the debate.

I'm fine with people not liking the games I just wish for two things to happen. One, the halting of flaming directed towards users for personal hatred of a game. Two, for people to ask themselves, how helpful is the debate over, "Which is better?"

L__

Smash Master
Ryu, you're an infidel. You stopped the digression. Now I might get serious.

But then again, you repeated what everyone else said.

rhan

Smash Hero
Red Ryu said:
You see, I just want the debate to stop.

It's mostly starting backlashes of flaming in almost every instance. Heck, the only semi-tame one is Yuna's thread on balance where he's being very polite through the course of the debate.

I'm fine with people not liking the games I just wish for two things to happen. One, the halting of flaming directed towards users for personal hatred of a game. Two, for people to ask themselves, how helpful is the debate over, "Which is better?"
I would like to add one more thing to this. If you have something completly bias or off the wall like the whole "Brawl Sheik" thing. Please save yourself the trouble and DON'T even post. It'll just makes yourself look kinda ridiculous. Try to keep the thread/posts as intelegent as possible. But overall, yes we need to start posting respectfully. I know no one wants to be attacked for anything they said just because they have an opinion.

Rhan for prez.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The debate won't stop though, because the message is never ending baby! Melee for life!

rhan

Smash Hero
ChromePirate said:
The debate won't stop though, because the message is never ending baby! Melee for life!
I think everyone knows that this debate will last a lifetime. At least be respectful while also being truthful.

rhan

Smash Hero
L said:
HA. POST #900.

Anyways, this thread has died as of recent
Only reason it's quiet is because all the real talkers gone offline. Once they get back this thread will go up 10 pages in 5 minutes. :/

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It was supposed to be big and it was planned 2 months in advance. Everyone even had said they wanted to attend.

A Brawl tournament appeared (a few days before the Melee one was supposed to happen) and then everyone flocked like sheep to the Brawl one only to throw their money to a Meta Knight. And it was held at Atomic ****ing Comics. Even Corey's roommate went to the Brawl tournament, lol

Hell, it was even a SINGLE ELIMINATION tournament.

Atomic *******s.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I hate all you *** holes. You say, "Well, if there are no tournaments, hold your own." And I do. I even make sure to plan it out and everything. However, no one came that said they would.

Interpret that how you want, but that is my grudge. I don't see you, 56k, you pretentious piece of ****, holding tournaments at your house and having everyone that said they would show up turn around and go to Atomic Comics instead. I think you would be a little angry over that as well. But, no, obviously it's just me. I'm suppose to just let it go and suck everyone's **** for taking a **** on my face that day.

Until you face some ****ing bull **** like that, how about you ride your high horse up your *** and go home.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I hate all you *** holes. You say, "Well, if there are no tournaments, hold your own." And I do. I even make sure to plan it out and everything. However, no one came that said they would.

Interpret that how you want, but that is my grudge. I don't see you, 56k, you pretentious piece of ****, holding tournaments at your house and having everyone that said they would show up turn around and go to Atomic Comics instead. I think you would be a little angry over that as well. But, no, obviously it's just me. I'm suppose to just let it go and suck everyone's **** for taking a **** on my face that day.

Until you face some ****ing bull **** like that, how about you ride your high horse up your *** and go home.
You'll get no sympathy from me. :ike:

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Wow, coreygames... because that wasn't a 12-year old style temper tantrum at all. :laugh: I'm glad 56k quoted you, because I'm almost inclined to say that I would have been deprived if I hadn't read that.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Wow, coreygames... because that wasn't a 12-year old style temper tantrum at all. :laugh: I'm glad 56k quoted you, because I'm almost inclined to say that I would have been deprived if I hadn't read that.
Stop degrading people... hold to your standard. I don't want to see any double standards round these parts... flaming people for venting. Remember BE POlITeZ oMg.

Inferno96

Smash Rookie
About M2K...

Guys, let's imagine there was someone who was really knowledgable about computer hardware.
That doesn't mean he'd be a good source of advice as to which computer you should buy!

Oh wait =\

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
About M2K...

Guys, let's imagine there was someone who was really knowledgable about computer hardware.
That doesn't mean he'd be a good source of advice as to which computer you should buy!

Oh wait =\
Yes, but he wouldn't be the end-all-be-all of sources of advice, would he? What people mostly have a problem with is when people quote guys like M2K as if it was gospel. M2K, incredibly enough, can be wrong about things; he is human, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom