• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

NH Cody

Smash Champion
The Republican Nominees....... . Though all I've seen is John Stewart and Colbert make fun of them but w/e.
Everyone has their flaws. Think of how pressured they must feel with the media recording their every word and attempting to use it against them ALL THE TIME. Just saying. At least they have ambition and want to make the country a better place (to what extent though is debatable).

Just curious, who is the best Toon Link atm?
Obviously PJ.

He's so outrageously broken that they banned him from SWF.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
^ lol. OH YEAH? WELL YOU STOLE BOMB THROW ZAIR FROM HYRO. WE ALL STEAL STUFF.

No seriously. To this day I can still benefit by watching videos as old as 2008 including horrible quality Chip tourney matches. There's at least 1 thing I learn each old video that could be a potential tactic today that no one will expect.

xReix

Smash Cadet
@ MJG

I hope you're still the best Tink. Don't let some scrub like some scrub Tink like Near pass you. I've been good tho, you? Should revive the Toon Link skype call imo.

@ Quest

Uhhhhm, I don't have vids or anything because I suck at this game.

@ Nappy

I would but they are all vids of me scraping Near and Hyro on Wifi. :)

The Callout.

MJG

Smash Hero
^ lol. OH YEAH? WELL YOU STOLE BOMB THROW ZAIR FROM HYRO. WE ALL STEAL STUFF.
Bomb throw to zair? lol wat? Ive been doing that for years now.

Only thing I have stolen from Hyro is Bair>Footstool>Dair>Dair Pogo> Zair> Grab (or bair) and zair snapping from the ledge, which is ****ing godlike still.

All TLs steal sht from people. PJ stole ACTUAL material things (you would have realized that if you read my post looooool).

NearZzz

Smash Lord
All the TL country chats end up failing because outsiders like imagaybrony_cancel get added

-dip-

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'll come to skype chats! I've recently kind of become broke and can't go out as much anymore. I've been getting on skype hoping for you ****tards to get on.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Bomb throw to zair? lol wat? Ive been doing that for years now.

Only thing I have stolen from Hyro is Bair>Footstool>Dair>Dair Pogo> Zair> Grab (or bair) and zair snapping from the ledge, which is ****ing godlike still.

All TLs steal sht from people. PJ stole ACTUAL material things (you would have realized that if you read my post looooool).
I was doing this **** since 08 btw. I just kept it under wraps because I didn't want you *****es to steal my ****.

I double post and don't give a ****.

Top Bottom