• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'll take that as a good thing so long as the ellipsis and all caps 'real's don't imply otherwise. Believe I've seen you post in the CCI thread too. Pretty sure you had a Donatello pic back then.

That's good to hear. I'm guessing it's also quite active given the amount of pages, unless a large amount of people trailed off at some point.

I just finished the chapter where I got Nowi and Gregor so I think I'm through the worst of it. Robin and Frederick are my star players both being 2nd tier and more than half way to level 20. Chrom is sitting at level 16 first tier while Virion and Lon Qu are just past level 10. Sully is trailing behind at level 8 first tier but she's married to Virion which helps. Debating if I'll use Sumia, Cordelia and/or Gregor. The latter two seem solid statwise and Sumia has B/A supports with Chrom and Robin and getting a speed buff is such an important thing in Lunatic. Pretty much abandoned Vaike, Kellam, Stahl, Miriel and Panne although I do bring Ricken and Maribelle from time to time. Not sure about Gaius or Nowi yet.
Changed for the Deadpool Movie..and had Leo and Mikey aswell for awhile

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
I'll take that as a good thing so long as the ellipsis and all caps 'real's don't imply otherwise. Believe I've seen you post in the CCI thread too. Pretty sure you had a Donatello pic back then.

That's good to hear. I'm guessing it's also quite active given the amount of pages, unless a large amount of people trailed off at some point.

I just finished the chapter where I got Nowi and Gregor so I think I'm through the worst of it. Robin and Frederick are my star players both being 2nd tier and more than half way to level 20. Chrom is sitting at level 16 first tier while Virion and Lon Qu are just past level 10. Sully is trailing behind at level 8 first tier but she's married to Virion which helps. Debating if I'll use Sumia, Cordelia and/or Gregor. The latter two seem solid statwise and Sumia has B/A supports with Chrom and Robin and getting a speed buff is such an important thing in Lunatic. Pretty much abandoned Vaike, Kellam, Stahl, Miriel and Panne although I do bring Ricken and Maribelle from time to time. Not sure about Gaius or Nowi yet.
Don't worry, this board still pretty active even after all this pages!

And yeah, you've surpassed the difficult part of the game but the last few chapter are pretty difficult too.
I actually recommend you to use Gaius, having a thief can be very useful for opening various treasure chest in the late game, obviously if you don't plan to reclass the various units for the abilities or something else.
Nowi is really good too but generally all the Manaketes in this game are pretty powerful.

And actually you should use Gaius anyway because is the best character in the game <3

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Don't worry, this board still pretty active even after all this pages!

And yeah, you've surpassed the difficult part of the game but the last few chapter are pretty difficult too.
I actually recommend you to use Gaius, having a thief can be very useful for opening various treasure chest in the late game, obviously if you don't plan to reclass the various units for the abilities or something else.
Nowi is really good too but generally all the Manaketes in this game are pretty powerful.

And actually you should use Gaius anyway because is the best character in the game <3
Yeah, the first few chapters were awful. The first one wasn't too bad since I found an exploit with Robin and Chrom being able to go into the water to get a few easy level ups but after that, it was hell. Having so many low leveled units being forced to come along (and damn Vaike coming without a weapon) was a pain and I play as I always have save for my first playthrough of RD where I don't allow units to die.

I would use the other units but Vaike and Kellam can't gtfo when they're injured like Sully can and Stahl starts off getting doubled which is a huge problem. Miriel was used until Ricken came. They're both pretty underwhelming atm but they serve their use of being magic shields and tacking on extra damage safely. That's actually how Virion got so high leveled plus I got lucky and got a Glass Bow and a Wolt's Bow early on. Panne just didn't feel that useful. Gaius seems like a weaker Lon Qu save for the chest opening that Anna or a reclassed unit can do. That being said, Lon Qu isn't bad and other than Gaius' current low damage output, he doesn't seem bad either and already has a C support with Chrom.

Gregor seems solid since he does alright damage and doesn't get doubled. Nowi seems alright too. Good resistance, can attack from afar, more movement than most other units and she's adorable <3

Actually, come to think of it, I have Tharja and Libra now too. I can imagine Tharja will get lots of love from me since she takes hits better than Miriel and Ricken and Libra is a maybe. Third healer I've gotten and can actually attack but axes haven't proven to be too useful since armored units, peg knights and cavalier are nowhere near as worrisome as mercenaries, myrmidons and my god the thieves are ridiculous.

Thinking of reclassing Frederick to a Paladin once he reaches level 20 so he can still have good stats and movement and hande mages and hammers better. No idea with Robin yet. Maybe Hero or Thief or a flying class.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Yeah, the first few chapters were awful. The first one wasn't too bad since I found an exploit with Robin and Chrom being able to go into the water to get a few easy level ups but after that, it was hell. Having so many low leveled units being forced to come along (and damn Vaike coming without a weapon) was a pain and I play as I always have save for my first playthrough of RD where I don't allow units to die.

I would use the other units but Vaike and Kellam can't gtfo when they're injured like Sully can and Stahl starts off getting doubled which is a huge problem. Miriel was used until Ricken came. They're both pretty underwhelming atm but they serve their use of being magic shields and tacking on extra damage safely. That's actually how Virion got so high leveled plus I got lucky and got a Glass Bow and a Wolt's Bow early on. Panne just didn't feel that useful. Gaius seems like a weaker Lon Qu save for the chest opening that Anna or a reclassed unit can do. That being said, Lon Qu isn't bad and other than Gaius' current low damage output, he doesn't seem bad either and already has a C support with Chrom.

Gregor seems solid since he does alright damage and doesn't get doubled. Nowi seems alright too. Good resistance, can attack from afar, more movement than most other units and she's adorable <3

Actually, come to think of it, I have Tharja and Libra now too. I can imagine Tharja will get lots of love from me since she takes hits better than Miriel and Ricken and Libra is a maybe. Third healer I've gotten and can actually attack but axes haven't proven to be too useful since armored units, peg knights and cavalier are nowhere near as worrisome as mercenaries, myrmidons and my god the thieves are ridiculous.

Thinking of reclassing Frederick to a Paladin once he reaches level 20 so he can still have good stats and movement and hande mages and hammers better. No idea with Robin yet. Maybe Hero or Thief or a flying class.
Wow you've got all already planned, I remember when I started my first Lunatic's run and I was like "well, hard difficult wasn't THAT hard, let's see how harder is Lunatic" and man I get destroyed very badly at the prologue ahahah, but after some attempts I beat that chapter and from that moment forward wasn't that difficult for me, aside from chapter 2, that was horrible...

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Wow you've got all already planned, I remember when I started my first Lunatic's run and I was like "well, hard difficult wasn't THAT hard, let's see how harder is Lunatic" and man I get destroyed very badly at the prologue ahahah, but after some attempts I beat that chapter and from that moment forward wasn't that difficult for me, aside from chapter 2, that was horrible...
I abandoned my hard playthrough of Awakening. Don't even recall why. But I've got about a dozen completed playthroughs of Radiant Dawn to prove that I've wasted my life boast about and one of those was a hard mode playthrough. I usually enter my RD and Pokemon playthroughs with a team already figured out but I've only beaten Awakening twice, I forget most of the characters and Lunatic completely changes who's easy to use and who isn't so I'm pretty much entering blind.

Chapter 2 was the one where you get Vaike, Miriel and Stahl iirc? Prologue gives you Chrom, Lissa, Frederick and Robin. 1 gives you Sully and Virion. Chapter 2 I actually did half of it on my own with my own strategy through sheer luck at first but then couldn't pull it off again and looked for a common strategy online.

My way of picking units is simply off survivability. Vaike and Kellam were able to survive a single fight when I first got them but they couldn't get out of danger afterwards, meaning they had to be coddled. Sully on the other hand could go in and get right back out while Virion could safely ensure someone died. Reclassing for Frederick is easy since I want him to still be reliable and that's exactly what Paladins are. Robin...is still a toss up since she has so many options.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I haven't played Xenoblade yet, so I don't understand if this weapon has some sort of special ability that makes Shulk a threat to Goku so forgive my ignorance on that.
***** please

:4pit: one shot the devil and takes on gods all the time.

:4link: /:4tlink: has the power of the gods

:4robinm: is a god (well, more deity but that's just specifics)

:4ryu: Pretty godly

:4zelda: reincarnation of a God

:4palutena: IS A ****ING GOD!!! (so to :rosalina:i guess, I think)

:younglinkmelee: Fierce Deity.

:4falcon:. Nuff said.

Need I say more?

:135:
All of these characters are physically weaker and slower than Goku though in the context of their various interpretations. Also, many of these characters can't fly, so those guys are pretty boned. Plus Goku can block a sword with one finger and is literally bulletproof, so weapons are completely useless, and I'm pretty sure the Master Sword can't do jack to Goku on account of him being one of the nicest guys in the universe. So yeah.

I think you focused too much on the GOD aspect and not enough on the Goku aspect. Goku is insanely strong and more than a match for any of these characters without Super Saiyan God. Being a God isn't what makes Goku OP, being GOKU is what makes Goku OP.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I haven't played Xenoblade yet, so I don't understand if this weapon has some sort of special ability that makes Shulk a threat to Goku so forgive my ignorance on that.

All of these characters are physically weaker and slower than Goku though in the context of their various interpretations. Also, many of these characters can't fly, so those guys are pretty boned. Plus Goku can block a sword with one finger and is literally bulletproof, so weapons are completely useless, and I'm pretty sure the Master Sword can't do jack to Goku on account of him being one of the nicest guys in the universe. So yeah.

I think you focused too much on the GOD aspect and not enough on the Goku aspect. Goku is insanely strong and more than a match for any of these characters without Super Saiyan God. Being a God isn't what makes Goku OP, being GOKU is what makes Goku OP.
They'll all work together

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
I abandoned my hard playthrough of Awakening. Don't even recall why. But I've got about a dozen completed playthroughs of Radiant Dawn to prove that I've wasted my life boast about and one of those was a hard mode playthrough. I usually enter my RD and Pokemon playthroughs with a team already figured out but I've only beaten Awakening twice, I forget most of the characters and Lunatic completely changes who's easy to use and who isn't so I'm pretty much entering blind.

Chapter 2 was the one where you get Vaike, Miriel and Stahl iirc? Prologue gives you Chrom, Lissa, Frederick and Robin. 1 gives you Sully and Virion. Chapter 2 I actually did half of it on my own with my own strategy through sheer luck at first but then couldn't pull it off again and looked for a common strategy online.

My way of picking units is simply off survivability. Vaike and Kellam were able to survive a single fight when I first got them but they couldn't get out of danger afterwards, meaning they had to be coddled. Sully on the other hand could go in and get right back out while Virion could safely ensure someone died. Reclassing for Frederick is easy since I want him to still be reliable and that's exactly what Paladins are. Robin...is still a toss up since she has so many options.
Yes it was that chapter, absolutely terrible, never saw such difficult in a single chapter in any Fire Emblem game I ever played...

Let's just say that sword is a really big problem for Goku, actually his major problem.

But theories apart, who's for some matches?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
They'll all work together
That just makes it easier for Goku. One Kamehameha blast and boom, everyone's KO'ed!
Let's just say that sword is a really big problem for Goku, actually his major problem.
Ooooooooookay.

In any case, let's get back to more important matters, such as Fire Emblem 4komas!

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
JESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!! I missed you!

:zeldamelee: :happysheep: :zeldamelee: :happysheep: :zeldamelee: :happysheep::zeldamelee:
Haha, thanks man! My hat's off for you!

Perfect choice of icons too! :estatic::estatic::estatic: I'd like your post 20 times for that alone if I could.

I guess you can pretend my single like is equivalent to 20 if you want.

Anyway, it's great to be back and I really appreciate this message for multiple reasons so thanks a ton for that~

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That just makes it easier for Goku. One Kamehameha blast and boom, everyone's KO'ed!

Ooooooooookay.

In any case, let's get back to more important matters, such as Fire Emblem 4komas!

But Pit would just come back to life over and over...having to get a Kamehameha multiple times until Goku loses all of his energy, and then Pit can come back 200%(not 100, 200)and beat Goku all by himself.

Pit would get all the Non-Godly or Smash Bros women(so no :4bayonetta::4bayonetta2::4corrinf::4lucina::4miif::4palutena::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4sheik::4villagerf::4wiifit::4zelda::4zss::4wendy:...or:4darkpit:?)don't/won't count.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Haha, thanks man! My hat's off for you!

Perfect choice of icons too! :estatic::estatic::estatic: I'd like your post 20 times for that alone if I could.

I guess you can pretend my single like is equivalent to 20 if you want.

Anyway, it's great to be back and I really appreciate this message for multiple reasons so thanks a ton for that~
You're very welcome! Always a pleasure seeing cool people return to the thread!

In other news, more info and screenshots have been revealed about Tales of Berseria, which I am insanely hyped for!

http://blog.talesofgame.com/en/the-...ODM3Nw==&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

This game looks amazing, especially the protagonist Velvet!

Eat your heart out Dragon Fang Shot!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
AAAAAWWW DEADPOOL!!!

Come on everyone, come join me and TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 in the Deadpool hype.

Not fast enough eh? :4sonic:

But in all seriousness, all they need is the Triforce and Goku is ****ed.

but no this matters really. cause he still lost to Superman :p

Maybe it happen because the attack start at frame 45 and that's the last intangible frame, so I suppose Shulk's hurtbox overlaps with an hitbox and get hit right before he attack with the Vision.
That's probably it then.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The last social to join of the current characters I might use starting next year! :4cloud2::4darkpit:/:4pit::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4mewtwo::4pikachu::4rob::4robinf:. Yup! This is the last one! Saved the best for last I suppose since Robin is my favourite of the listed characters. Also my favourite newcomer and I'm currently doing a Lunatic (don't have Lunatic+) run of Awakening where Robin is ridiculous.

With all that said, this place...not sure what word to use...scared isn't right, startled is going a bit far but it's...surprising to put it lightly how many pages this social has. Are there a million Robin users to every single user of other characters or are the people here incredibly social or is this the place where everyone goes to party? Regardless, I'm here to hang out and starting most likely next year but possibly late this year, I'll start going to tournaments and might use Robin and actually look into metagamey stuff.

Suppose I should be a bit more proper and say greetings fellow tacticians or as I prefer to say Grandmasters!
I remember you from the old Wolf thread. Good to see you again.

The massive page count for this place is an exception. The Zelda social has even more pages than this place, over 2500 pages. Most social threads are pretty dead actually; only a handful have 3 digits worth of pages. Before the Wolf thread got locked, it had more pages than all but 6 social threads for existing characters to give you an idea. The next largest socials outside here and the Zelda social the last time I checked are the Link and Rosalina socials with over 300 page-a difference of 1400 pages give or take. So yeah, the huge page count is an exception but don't let that intimidate you, I don't even use Robin and I've been here for quite a while for a reason.

Anyway, this place is pretty great so have a good time here.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I remember you from the old Wolf thread. Good to see you again.

The massive page count for this place is an exception. The Zelda social has even more pages than this place, over 2500 pages. Most social threads are pretty dead actually; only a handful have 3 digits worth of pages. Before the Wolf thread got locked, it had more pages than all but 6 social threads for existing characters to give you an idea. The next largest socials outside here and the Zelda social the last time I checked are the Link and Rosalina socials with over 300 page-a difference of 1400 pages give or take. So yeah, the huge page count is an exception but don't let that intimidate you, I don't even use Robin and I've been here for quite a while for a reason.

Anyway, this place is pretty great so have a good time here.
I too remember you from there. Nice to see a familiar face-err username. I'd heard that the Zelda social was large but had no idea how large. Actually wanted to use Zelda in this game but...I really miss sh fair and bair. Of the socials I've frequented for a while, the Mewtwo one is the most social and very friendly and while I just recently got back to it, the Ike social was quite social before. Not sure about nowadays.

Hoping to be more than just a social and CCI lurker come 2017 when I can actually go to tournaments most likely in Toronto, Ottawa and/or New York.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You're very welcome! Always a pleasure seeing cool people return to the thread!

In other news, more info and screenshots have been revealed about Tales of Berseria, which I am insanely hyped for!

http://blog.talesofgame.com/en/the-world-of-tales-of-berseria/?utm_campaign=engagor&utm_content=engagor_MzgyODM3Nw==&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

This game looks amazing, especially the protagonist Velvet!

Eat your heart out Dragon Fang Shot!
Meanwhile, Nero. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Using Miriel and Ricken is pointless when Robin is a much better mage.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
AAAAAWWW DEADPOOL!!!

Come on everyone, come join me and TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 in the Deadpool hype.

To elaborate more, I never grew up reading the Marvel or DC comic books. Probably because of my anti-book reading philosophy that it extended to the comic books unintentionally. All I know about Deadpool is that he breaks the fourth wall and that KYM uses "Deadpool" to reject an entry. Whatever humor I did see of Deadpool was never enough for me to go out of my way to find and read the comics.

While I did watch and enjoyed the Marvel movies (though it wasn't enough for me to get into the comics), there's just something about the Deadpool movie that just doesn't click with me. None of my circle of friends at least expressed interest of seeing the movie, and the only other way I may end up watching it is through my father. Except he never brought up wanting to see Deadpool. I just don't see myself seeing the movie alone but that's just for any movie in general for me.

But those are just my two cents. I hope you and TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 have a great time on the 12th when it releases!

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Using Miriel and Ricken is pointless when Robin is a much better mage.
I wouldn't necessarily say pointless. Extra damage from afar, where most units are safe is always good and many units have better defense than resistance. They are frail however and are still lacking in the damage department. I'll give you that Robin is a better mage but likewise, Frederick is a better mounted unit than Sully/Stahl and Chrom is a better sword wielder than Lon Qu/Gaius and they aren't pointless (although Stahl's starting speed stat is a turn off, high growth be damned).

From what I've seen, no unit is necessarily pointless, but many are more trouble than their potential worth. I'd put Miriel and Ricken over the likes of Vaike, Kellam, Donnel and possibly Stahl...Although, come to think of it, those units all give better support bonuses since magic is very rarely needed by other units so maybe they could be considered 'worthless' :/ I'll have a better understanding of it once I finish my Lunatic playthrough. Deemed Fiona worthless when I first played RD and now I deem her the 3rd best horse mounted unit in that game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wouldn't necessarily say pointless. Extra damage from afar, where most units are safe is always good and many units have better defense than resistance. They are frail however and are still lacking in the damage department. I'll give you that Robin is a better mage but likewise, Frederick is a better mounted unit than Sully/Stahl and Chrom is a better sword wielder than Lon Qu/Gaius and they aren't pointless (although Stahl's starting speed stat is a turn off, high growth be damned).

From what I've seen, no unit is necessarily pointless, but many are more trouble than their potential worth. I'd put Miriel and Ricken over the likes of Vaike, Kellam, Donnel and possibly Stahl...Although, come to think of it, those units all give better support bonuses since magic is very rarely needed by other units so maybe they could be considered 'worthless' :/ I'll have a better understanding of it once I finish my Lunatic playthrough. Deemed Fiona worthless when I first played RD and now I deem her the 3rd best horse mounted unit in that game.
No way Sully is the best cavalier unit.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
I loathe getting into VS. debates on Smash Boards, but Shulk by the end of Xenoblade becomes a universal reality warper. If it's a battle of the Smash Bros. cast VS. the DBZ universe Shulk solos, and I say that as someone who doesn't even like Xenoblade.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
No way Sully is the best cavalier unit.
Under normal circumstances, I'd agree. In Lunatic however, where Frederick's higher starting stats matter so much, I might beg to differ. She's probably still better come endgame because Frederick has to reclass if he wants decent stats but he starts off so much better than Sully and is more than just an exp sponge.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Under normal circumstances, I'd agree. In Lunatic however, where Frederick's higher starting stats matter so much, I might beg to differ. She's probably still better come endgame because Frederick has to reclass if he wants decent stats but he starts off so much better than Sully and is more than just an exp sponge.
I have no plans of playing Lunatic as I'm not crazy.

Sully is my fave cause she gives me my fave child unit Kjelle.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I have no plans of playing Lunatic as I'm not crazy.

Sully is my fave cause she gives me my fave child unit Kjelle.
Ha. Well the name pretty much calls out to the player. If you play it, you're a Lunatic. I never actually got Kjelle on my two normal playthroughs. Getting her this playthrough though since Sully married Virion. I don't believe I even have a fave child unit since I despise the concept as a whole. All of my favourite characters are first gen females.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ha. Well the name pretty much calls out to the player. If you play it, you're a Lunatic. I never actually got Kjelle on my two normal playthroughs. Getting her this playthrough though since Sully married Virion. I don't believe I even have a fave child unit since I despise the concept as a whole. All of my favourite characters are first gen females.
I always paired Sully with Chrom.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

To elaborate more, I never grew up reading the Marvel or DC comic books. Probably because of my anti-book reading philosophy that it extended to the comic books unintentionally. All I know about Deadpool is that he breaks the fourth wall and that KYM uses "Deadpool" to reject an entry. Whatever humor I did see of Deadpool was never enough for me to go out of my way to find and read the comics.

While I did watch and enjoyed the Marvel movies (though it wasn't enough for me to get into the comics), there's just something about the Deadpool movie that just doesn't click with me. None of my circle of friends at least expressed interest of seeing the movie, and the only other way I may end up watching it is through my father. Except he never brought up wanting to see Deadpool. I just don't see myself seeing the movie alone but that's just for any movie in general for me.

But those are just my two cents. I hope you and TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 have a great time on the 12th when it releases!
two things

1) It's out today for me
2) you poor poor soul.
O how you must have suffered. Don't worry, we are here for you now.
But in all seriousness, it's a bit of a shame to here that, I guess not everyone can like everything. TO be honest, I only just got into the comic book world and even more recently started the Deadpool comics (I only have 4). Even if you don't watch the movie, could you at least watch the trailer (make sure it's the Red Band one) and maybe have a think about it?

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I always paired Sully with Chrom.
I paired Chrom with Robin first playthrough and I believe Sumia second playthrough. Might have been the dancing girl though. Never paired Sully with anyone. Only character I want to see every support for including S supports is Nowi <3

Nah

Smash Champion
You do plan to get a few of the children units though right? Kinda need them for Lunatic mode.

And yeah, you do have to be insane to play Lunatic or Lunatic+. I would know since I'm in the middle of a Lunatic playthrough too lol

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
You do plan to get a few of the children units though right? Kinda need them for Lunatic mode.

And yeah, you do have to be insane to play Lunatic or Lunatic+. I would know since I'm in the middle of a Lunatic playthrough too lol
Not too sure honestly. Sully and Virion are married so Kjelle is guaranteed. Robin has an A support with Frederick so Morgan is likely on the way soon. Lucina is a given and Chrom will likely be with Sumia so whoever her child is will be an option. Nah, Coredlia's kid and Tharja's kid might all come around eventually too since their mothers are all solid units.

As I said, I'm not a fan of the children or their concept at all, so much so that I'm not attached to any of them and can hardly recall any of their names.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I paired Chrom with Robin first playthrough and I believe Sumia second playthrough. Might have been the dancing girl though. Never paired Sully with anyone. Only character I want to see every support for including S supports is Nowi <3
Marrying Chrom with Olivia gives the ****tiest possible Lucina.

Rastaban

Smash Rookie
Chrom/Sumia was my otp for a while. Which reminds me, I really should get around to actually beating the game sometime.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Marrying Chrom with Olivia gives the ****tiest possible Lucina.
No doubt since dancers aren't exactly excelling in stats and there's hardly any skills to give for inheritance...assuming the mother can even do that @.@ (it's been too long). I think I did it just because she was the most difficult potential mate to get Chrom with.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

To understand the ways of the Deadpool, you must try out MvC3, Ultimate Alliance 1-2, and Lego Marvel...once you've completed the game(or just watch Hulk vs Wolverine and play Deadpool the video game)

Top Bottom