• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Not from what I saw. I only saw Ultimate Deadpool in a small chunk of Ultimate Spider-Man. In 616 Deadpool is hilarious and awesome with some homicidal tendencies. Ultimate took Kitty Pryde and Spidey and put them on an island for people to hunt them for sport because he's basically a half robot redneck "mutie" hater. It's weird.
Really? I have seen a bit of Ultimate spider man Deadpool and thought he was funny. I wonder if death battle used 616 Deadpool for there fight. Also, which Deadpool are they using for the new film? Hmm.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Death Battle was 616 yeah. You're talking about the cartoon which takes elements from the Ultimate universe but changes stuff to its liking such as Spidey in the comic wasn't being trained by the Ultimates til about a month before his death.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Wadey_Wilson_(Earth-1610)

"While Deadpool shares very few similarities with his mainstream counterpart, his backstory has much in common with Donald Pierce, who in the mainstream comics was a mutant-hating cyborg who led the Reavers."

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Death Battle was 616 yeah. You're talking about the cartoon which takes elements from the Ultimate universe but changes stuff to its liking such as Spidey in the comic wasn't being trained by the Ultimates til about a month before his death.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Wadey_Wilson_(Earth-1610)

"While Deadpool shares very few similarities with his mainstream counterpart, his backstory has much in common with Donald Pierce, who in the mainstream comics was a mutant-hating cyborg who led the Reavers."
They should have just kept 616 it at least give Ultimate some of 616 trait , like 616 awesome personality and get rid of the dislike for mutants (unless 616 as that trait as well)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
He tried to join the X-Men but Cyclops wouldn't let him so he doesn't hate mutants more than anyone else in 616. Except that one therapist parody of Harley Quinn. He actually hated her. God that was awesome.

D

Deleted member

I know you are trying to be cute, but in all hoensty if you beat me that helps me become a stronger player sooo thats a win for me really.
Well since he is actually winning the match and you are winning because you are gaining insight on the matchup/habits/things you can improve on.

Technically you both win.

:p

Yaaaaaaaay.~

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Wow I havent been here since right before the 3DS game came out.

How are all the robin mains/fans doing?

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
He tried to join the X-Men but Cyclops wouldn't let him so he doesn't hate mutants more than anyone else in 616. Except that one therapist parody of Harley Quinn. He actually hated her. God that was awesome.
Wait, so 616 "dislikes" mutants as well?

I know you are trying to be cute, but in all hoensty if you beat me that helps me become a stronger player sooo thats a win for me really.
I was just trying to get a laugh, sorry if it didn't work *bows in shame* sorry :(.

Well since he is actually winning the match and you are winning because you are gaining insight on the matchup/habits/things you can improve on.

Technically you both win.

:p

Yaaaaaaaay.~
You know what? You are right, it is a win win situation. Yay for you too :)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Not in nearly the same way and it's more he hates Cyclops and a few others because he wanted to be in the xmen but got turned down for not being a mutant. He wants to bang Domino and Copycat. Ultimate Deadpool actually hates them and wants them hunted to extinction.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Not in nearly the same way and it's more he hates Cyclops and a few others because he wanted to be in the xmen but got turned down for not being a mutant. He wants to bang Domino and Copycat. Ultimate Deadpool actually hates them and wants them hunted to extinction.

Why Marvel? Why kill off the cool Deadpool? Why?

Gods, I really hope they don't stuff up the rest of the marvel characters as well.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Theres no way he stays dead. The writers have to pretend he will though. I remember....Dan Slott I think it was said he had to tell a 6 year old to his face that Peter Parker was going to stay dead and had to watch him cry because of NDA secrecy and all that.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Theres no way he stays dead. The writers have to pretend he will though. I remember....Dan Slott I think it was said he had to tell a 6 year old to his face that Peter Parker was going to stay dead and had to watch him cry because of NDA secrecy and all that.
Oh gods, that poor child :(

Hong

The Strongest
Really though. It is kind of unfortunate when people come here and can't get some sparring action. Only @Raziek, @ Mr. Johan Mr. Johan , and a few others seem more competitively-inclined with Robin. :(

I'd play the **** out of Robin if she was in Melee. :4dedede:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'd play Emblem Lord but me being Southwest more or less disqualifies me, lol.

I have a buddy of mine on another forum that wants to learn to get better with Marth, and having matches with EL and recording them would be a great way for him to get started.

@Zenos

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I want to learn how to beat level 9 CPUs as Marth.

That character really does not feel like he's pick up and play... but they did introduce Lucina so now's a better time than ever to get started.

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
I'd play too but seeing your distain for Europeans I feel I need to take a back seat. However if anyone else wants to play at any time please feel free to message me, I promise to make it worth your while.

Wow I havent been here since right before the 3DS game came out.

How are all the robin mains/fans doing?
Welcome back to the thread :)

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Awe no more purple... :[

I can play with some fellow tacticians later today (maybe if I'm not too tired from work, with the Super Bowl being here and all) and for the next two days. :4robinm:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Really though. It is kind of unfortunate when people come here and can't get some sparring action. Only @Raziek, @ Mr. Johan Mr. Johan , and a few others seem more competitively-inclined with Robin. :(

Don't you mean 64? :4pikachu:

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
*1999*
"Who's that Robin anime dude/chick in Super Smash Bros.?"
"Oh, they are a promotional character. They'll be in Fire Emblem 13 years from now."
"Fire What?" :roymelee:

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
They're in the back, making the diddy kongs and sheiks of their army do all the dirty work. Tactics at its finest.
Juilius said:
What kind of tactician places themselve in the front rows?
Robin said:
One that knows he is going to win! :4robinm:
Seems like Robin has a healthy respect for the competition.

Hong

The Strongest
What kind of tactician places themselve in the front rows?
One with a 50% XP growth advantage, ridiculous stats for a spellcaster, and an A support. :4robinf::4robinm:

Strategy? I'll just Gale Force leap frog the enemy commander on the first turn. :4robinf:

As Sun Tzu once said, "Speed is the essence of war." :4robinf:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Soooo...
I just got an email from GameStop. They canceled my Shulk Amiibo and Ike Amiibo preorders at, very literally, the last second. Does anyone have an extra of either of these they would be willing to sell?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

This is a joke obviously.
Thanks for the support NSG :).

I would versus everyone in this thread if I could but unfortunately I can't see as I don't live near anyone nor have wifi. It can be a real bummer sometimes :(.

I've never seen someone enjoy a prank like that. :O
Whoa LIQUID :surprised:! When did you change your name?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ike Amiibo
There's a ridiculous surplus of Ikes in Gamestops and such over here, it's like the only "rare" amiibo that doesn't seem to be selling here. Not as many as Yoshi, though - there are about 200 of those everywhere, compared to everything else that they only order about 2 of.

Poor Ike doesn't have any friends to fight for in this country :'(

...just from writing that, I kinda want to buy one myself now :p

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
There's a ridiculous surplus of Ikes in Gamestops and such over here, it's like the only "rare" amiibo that doesn't seem to be selling here. Not as many as Yoshi, though - there are about 200 of those everywhere, compared to everything else that they only order about 2 of.

Poor Ike doesn't have any friends to fight for in this country :'(

...just from writing that, I kinda want to buy one myself now :p
I'm hoping I can find an Ike Amiibo in some store near where I live. I'm SOL with Shulk though.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
In other places, yes. Here I started with FGC, but decided to go back for a while. :)
FGC? what does that stand for? No wait, let me guess. Um, how about. Friendly Gamer Child? I don't, what is it?

Edit:never mind. I know what you mean now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom