• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I swear I didn't make this guys, but....

I think I started something big.
Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Tactician and the Pokemon

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

Tactician and the Pokemon <3

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I swear I didn't make this guys, but....

I think I started something big.
Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

Tactician and the Pokemon <3

I can't see either of the pictures :(

I was wondering about Mario. I never knew him to have any manner of reflect period. Next thing I know, I'm trying to Elwind him and I'm the one getting Elwinded...
Oh, yeah I already knew that about Mario. Might want to watch out for the pits reflector as well.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh, yeah I already knew that about Mario. Might want to watch out for the pits reflector as well.
Palutena has the worst reflector for Elwind imo. If she hits your Elwind with Reflect Barrier when you're about to snap to the ledge, Elwind will either spike you (????), stage spike you, or she can stage spike you with Reflect Barrier's hitbox. She's so cruel. Dying from any of those ways is just so painful. Goddess of Light? More like Goddess of Fright :4palutena:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
To activate the special quote vs :4lucina: hold left for :4robinm: and accept Lucina's judgment.
Robin will never accept Lucina's judgement, though. She is young, brash and in despair.
He, on the other hand, has not only the power of friendship but also a plan. :4robinm:

Of course, if you're married to Lucina, your mileage may vary.

Hong

The Strongest
So how is everyone else liking FIre Emblem: if?

It's been pretty fun so far, though the story caught me off guard. I kind of knew Chrom was going to die, but I didn't expect them to actually show you his execution. Kind of brutal to see his severed head like that.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

It's been pretty fun so far, though the story caught me off guard. I kind of knew Chrom was going to die, but I didn't expect them to actually show you his execution. Kind of brutal to see his severed head like that.
Meh, it's OK, I thought it was pretty stupid when Walhart tossed Lucina off that cliff.

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428

Am I the only one grossed out by the incestuous affair that future Lucina and Owain have? And then he even threw present Inigo off the tower, breaking his back! Just so he wouldn't tell!

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Dead honest truth, I cried at Gangrel's death scene. I never thought they could make me do it, but I bawled like a baby. And then just before he died, when he told his and Emmeryn's daughter that he loved her?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

All together, a very well done arc.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

"THIS IS FOR TRYING TO GET INTO SMASH BROS AS A NEWCOMER", who would have thought the Smash fanbase could be so bloodthirsty?

I was actually really not impressed by the Codename STEAM demo, and the graphic direction still strikes me as really ugly (it's kinda funny how bad graphics might not bother me, but a art style that I dislike can really turn me off from trying out a game)

Hong

The Strongest
Am I the only one grossed out by the incestuous affair that future Lucina and Owain have? And then he even threw present Inigo off the tower, breaking his back! Just so he wouldn't tell!
Yeah. This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. I mean, the camera angle kind of gave away that they were going to throw him off, but to show the actual impact is a little gruesome.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
You're all so far behind in If.
Spoiler alert: I'm at the last arc in which Donnel has taken over as the main character.
It basically turned into Harvest Moon. Pretty fun.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
You're all so far behind in If.
Spoiler alert: I'm at the last arc in which Donnel has taken over as the main character.
It basically turned into Harvest Moon. Pretty fun.
Plowing the fields with the bodies of his enemies.

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Also, on If, I know it's incest since Robin x Chrom!Noire was confirmed canon, but I'm really starting to ship Morgan and Brady's son with Gangrel and Emmeryn's daughter. Gods, why did they have to be so cute together!? UGH.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

I found the part where if you take Chrom, Lucina, and Robin to the new Arena Ferox, Captain Falcon appears as a boss unit. Defeating him automatically recruits him into your army and he can one shot most things with the Falcon Punch.

Seriously worth it. I always end up sacrificing Chrom because he's expendable and doesn't have Galeforce.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hey, has anyone here seen the leaked footage of Shulk in Fire Emblem if? It seems as though he's going to be a Spotpass character!

Shame they had to give him animations identical to the Lodestar class, though.

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Hey, has anyone here seen the leaked footage of Shulk in Fire Emblem if? It seems as though he's going to be a Spotpass character!

Don't play with my heart like that man I'd give my left kidney for DLC Shulk in Fire Emblem.

I think he's just a photoshop of the Little Mac Spotpass unit.

D

Deleted member

I think we should wait and see because he could be a unique character!

What I am not looking forward to is encountering Dark Pit in the story... he has the same exact animations as the Archer and is literally a palette swap of him. >_>

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I have Fire Emblem: then. Anyone wanna trade? I will give you my Aversa with perfect nature and max EVs in magic and speed for an Emmeryn. Those units are next to impossible to find in the wild in my version of the game

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Ha ha. Oh dear. You people are so ****ing kawaii. I could just put you in my pocket and take you home.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Also, spoiler, but it wasn't Captain Falcon who killed Chrom. Later in the story they show you that it was Ness!
I even have the proof.

The little maniac is even smiling as he watches the bleeding.

And the shulk dlc is true, as you can see in the image, both Little mac and shulk are available.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Also, spoiler, but it wasn't Captain Falcon who killed Chrom. Later in the story they show you that it was Ness!
I even have the proof.

The little maniac is even smiling as he watches the bleeding.

And the shulk dlc is true, as you can see in the image, both Little mac and shulk are available.
0/10 No Takamaru!

AbsoluteZer0Nova

Smash Cadet

Omg... don't you dare play with my emotions!

It would be amazing to see Shulk in another game seeing as how I feel as though that sadly his story has ended if Monolith Soft decides to have Shulk and co be similar to that of the Final Fantasy characters with some not having sequels.

Although it's not entirely impossible considering the ending of Xenoblade Chronicles.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink

I also wasn't expecting the new attack animation for the hammer to involve smashing said hammer on the opponent's crotch region. It's quite violent by Fire Emblem standards, especially with the new gore/blood technology being shown off.

Last edited:

CosmicFuzz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Masterphailure
3DS FC
4511-1602-4990

So I was gone for a week and what the hell just happened?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Uh, am I missing some sort of joke here?
Palutena has the worst reflector for Elwind imo. If she hits your Elwind with Reflect Barrier when you're about to snap to the ledge, Elwind will either spike you (????), stage spike you, or she can stage spike you with Reflect Barrier's hitbox. She's so cruel. Dying from any of those ways is just so painful. Goddess of Light? More like Goddess of Fright :4palutena:
Well she is not known as Trollutena for nothing ;).

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Oh well now I'm hype again. >w<;;

THANKS A LOT YEW GUISE. ;w;
gif_write_0f1c96.gif

I know this goes without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway:

This is the best social thread if not the best thread ever.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BULLIONS!

Seriously they are really cute, taking the tacticians everywhere in my bag.
But teh internets divides us between chile and mexico gud sir i cannot take ur bullions sry

I'd shamelessly stick these on my computer bag.

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Bruh I've wanted to post this for a while but oh my god.

It's so cringy and funny at the same time that whenever Lucina wins a match she says "Father, I won!" and yet Chrom is just chilling over there with the Avatar, and refuses to show up during her victory taunt.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
So, since chapter serf asked for some Robin wallpaper, and I couldn't find any I liked, I made one oO It's...not how I wanted it to turn out, but meh. Posting here because I want opnions as well :happysheep:

It's 1920x1080. If it's not showing the real size of the image, just go here http://i.imgur.com/ZvaQOZ7.png

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Robin has the three Bs:

Beauty, brain, and brawn. That is everything I aspire to B.
So, since chapter serf asked for some Robin wallpaper, and I couldn't find any I liked, I made one oO It's...not how I wanted it to turn out, but meh. Posting here because I want opnions as well :happysheep:

It's 1920x1080. If it's not showing the real size of the image, just go here http://i.imgur.com/ZvaQOZ7.png
I can't see that wallpaper without thinking "False Sense".
I keep missing fun things that happen in here.

Welp.

:|
I have fun just being here with you, TSO. \o/

Top Bottom