• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I REALLY want to go to that NOLA gaming fest in Kenner, but from where I stay at in Louisiana, it's over 100 miles away. Whyyy.
@Kotor poor Lissa lmao.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Ever wonder what her Skell fan fic is about?

...No regerts asking :substitute:
Lin be like

Also, I wonder how a Fire Emblem crossover would be like, with the Fire Emblem games' engine....
P.S, we need these 3DS themes to come to the West!

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Oh dear....even level 30 Entombeds are giving some of my units less than 50 exp now.

.....at least I'm no stranger to obscene amounts of grinding time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, I'm starting to wonder how Marth would feel about his descendants that range from dramatic heroes, ditzy princesses, part-dragons, and more. Oh, and being called great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa probably does wonders to his self-esteem. :p

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who's not doing jack tonight? I usually go to a party but didn't get invited this year for some reason..

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Am I the only one who's not doing jack tonight? I usually go to a party but didn't get invited this year for some reason..
You should crash the party and tell us how it goes tomorrow. :p

D

Deleted member

You should crash the party and tell us how it goes tomorrow. :p
The thing is I don't know if they aren't having a party this year or that my family didn't get invited to it which is weird because we went the past 3 years and this year we aren't! My parents are a boring bunch anyway though, they'll probably go to sleep at like 9pm. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The thing is I don't know if they aren't having a party this year or that my family didn't get invited to it which is weird because we went the past 3 years and this year we aren't! My parents are a boring bunch anyway though, they'll probably go to sleep at like 9pm. :p
Hence, crash the "party". If there isn't actually a party, then crash whatever they're doing, invite a hundred random preferably unsavory people, and enjoy. It'll be a blast, I promise... (in an anchorman or anchorwoman's voice) Breaking News this New Year's: Sanae ends up being arrested for being an (unwitting) accomplice to a drug cartel yesterday night. Tune in at 6 for more information. :p

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Hence, crash the "party". If there isn't actually a party, then crash whatever they're doing, invite a hundred random preferably unsavory people, and enjoy. It'll be a blast, I promise... (in an anchorman or anchorwoman's voice) Breaking News this New Year's: Sanae ends up being arrested for being an (unwitting) accomplice to a drug cartel yesterday night. Tune in at 6 for more information. :p
The event becomes so appalling it makes international news. "Una joven por el nombre 'Sanae' fue detenida hoy en el primero de Enero. La joven es sospechosa por ser una complice de un cartel de droga."

We aren't really doing anything tonight either. Don't think we've really done much of anything for the past few New Years really.

ok, where's the booze then?
Not for you because you're too young. :013:

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
My family and I used to go to restaurants for New Years Eve. Unfortunately, service has always been **** because everyone else has the same idea. This year, we're just making a dinner at home which is a much better alternative.

Nah

Smash Champion
I'm 23, if I can't drink I must've fallen through some sort of dimensional portal into a world with a different drinking age without knowing it

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
My family and I used to go to restaurants for New Years Eve. Unfortunately, service has always been **** because everyone else has the same idea. This year, we're just making a dinner at home which is a much better alternative.
As an introvert I love celebrating occasions away from those pesky CROWDs.

I'm 23, if I can't drink I must've fallen through some sort of dimensional portal into a world with a different drinking age without knowing it
But Nah, you look like you're 13. :079:

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
The event becomes so appalling it makes international news. "Una joven por el nombre 'Sanae' fue detenida hoy en el primero de Enero. La joven es sospechosa por ser un complice de un cartel de droga."

Oh yeah...well, we have something MUCH better! Something that can taste good, and would make you feel better than drinking that. Something that's been invented looong loooong ago! Something that puts that to shame!

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
It runs in the family. My mother looks like she's 10 but really is hella old.
Well, I'm sorry. But just to be safe we can't give ya any booze, darling.
But if you want an alternative, you can ask ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ !
Or, if you want my alternative...then...

D

Deleted member

I'm not doing anything tonight either. My family usually goes out to the city or goes to a party while I stay at home. On New Years Day, we have dinner at our house.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Ah New Years, a time where there is crab legs at my uncle's home and me bittersweetenly looking foward to another year of seeing the worst in humanity...

Did I mention "crab legs"?

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm not doing anything tonight either. My family usually goes out to the city or goes to a party while I stay at home. On New Years Day, we have dinner at our house.
This. I stay clear away from this...this Natural Disaster though!
"REPENT SINNER!"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
.....I'll take the alternative drinks then :c
Now I'm imagining a band of various drinks performing "alternative" music... Man, Milk's an amazing drummer and have you heard Bloody Mary sing? Bloody amazing. :p

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
View attachment 90266 Someone said the summoning word.
Great to see you here and in the zelda social homie. Popped up sooner than I expected which was a great surprise.

Just relaxing with family this new years eve like I usually do. Gonna set off some fireworks later tonight so that'll be nice.

Other than that, it's great to see Pikachu peek around the corner again. :pikachu:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Happy New Years everyone!
Sadly the laptop that I got for Christmas had a virus and I don't know how I accidently downloaded a virus, so my dad had to take it to Best Buy and I only now got it, but they didn't know what was wrong with it so I had to get a new one. *sigh*

And now for FE 7 stuff.
I got to recruit Karel
upload_2015-12-31_19-24-18.png

I knew that Harken did have a Brave Sword and that was tempting but I'm already using a Hero (Raven) and not using a Swordmaster, so I chose Karel.
I also found this guy to be very tough.
upload_2015-12-31_19-29-59.png

inb4 someone tags Kenneth
I had to do the entire chapter over again because I had Geitz go and attack the boss with his bow.
He missed and got killed in one hit.
In fact, most of my units couldn't properly fight the boss and had to use Florina, and now she's getting kind of over leveled.
I also got to do some supports.
Some of my favorites were Lyn/Florina (B), Canas/Pent (C), and Lucius/Serra (C), mostly the part where she finds out Lucius is a guy.

I also have to feel bad for Nino considering how much Sonia hates her.
I help but feel bad for her.
Also, will I have any opportunities to get Guiding Rings after this?
Because I really want to promote both Canas and Lucius.

Last edited:
Top Bottom