• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Is it a good thing I spent 45 minutes on the Avatar Creation in Xenoblade Chronicles X?

DialNouns

Smash Cadet
NNID
NiallDownes95
After 2 days of maining Robin as an experiment, I've kind of fallen for the character completely.
(Why did no-one tell me Arcthunder grabs were so satisfying?)

Guess I'll be hanging around here a lot more from now on.

Last edited:

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
After 2 days of maining Robin as an experiment, I've kind of fallen for the character completely.
(Why did no-one tell me Arcthunder grabs were so satisfying?)

Guess I'll be hanging around here a lot more from now on.
One of us....one of us....one of us....one of us...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is it a good thing I spent 45 minutes on the Avatar Creation in Xenoblade Chronicles X?
I spent the first 24 hours on The Comunity Creations menu on WWE 2K16...just to have everything perfect, so comparing me to you, it's a good thing
I think i spent nearly 2 hours on it lol
You live a healthy life

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So I'm currently doing my second play-through of chapter 22x because of the three lords, Lyn didn't die, Eliwood did.

How can I get Eliwood and Lyn 2 levels so that I can access 23A (the map with Geitz)? There are only two enemies left that aren't with the boss in the chapter and on my first play through the enemies just disappeared and new enemies spawned.
Edit: nvm Now the levels of my three main lords equals 50 now.

Last edited:

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
Sorry, have to go and eat.

...Boy, I suck.
its ok, you weren't that bad tbh, I feel like if there's one thing you need to improve on its not forcing the kill when the opponent is at kill percent or when you are behind a stock. It gives the opponent more confidence that you will go for something unsafe as they try to bait it out and punish you for it. Patience can really go along way in most matchups.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
its ok, you weren't that bad tbh, I feel like if there's one thing you need to improve on its not forcing the kill when the opponent is at kill percent or when you are behind a stock. It gives the opponent more confidence that you will go for something unsafe as they try to bait it out and punish you for it. Patience can really go along way in most matchups.
Ha, that's kind of funny because a lot of people I know say that I'm the most patient person they know.

Guess I should transition that patience into Smash, too.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
It's crazy how 2015 is already coming to a close. To me, it feels like not too long ago we just got Sm4sh for Wii U and 3DS. It's amazing how time flies when you least expect it.

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
So I've been thinking about maybe removing the Japanese characters from my username and asking a mod perhaps to have just the name "Rinku". Though the Japanese characters give a nice theme to it. What do you guys think?

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
So I've been thinking about maybe removing the Japanese characters from my username and asking a mod perhaps to have just the name "Rinku". Though the Japanese characters give a nice theme to it. What do you guys think?
I'd say keep the characters. It gives your username a unique look.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
You can change it yourself if you want. Premium members can change their username once every 30 days.

I think the Japanese text gives it flavour, but go with whatever you think is good for you~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You're a premium member so you can change it yourself.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
You can change it yourself if you want. Premium members can change their username once every 30 days.

I think the Japanese text gives it flavour, but go with whatever you think is good for you~
The thing is the first time I tried changing my name it said "Rinku" was already taken yet when I checked it wasn't. I REALLY wanted the name so I decided to add the Japanese version next to it in order to get the name lol.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
The thing is the first time I tried changing my name it said "Rinku" was already taken yet when I checked it wasn't. I REALLY wanted the name so I decided to add the Japanese version next to it in order to get the name lol.
How did you check? When I was making my account a few names were taken, but they wouldn't show up when I did a member search. I think that there may be some stipulation that won't show members with really low post counts or something.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
How did you check? When I was making my account a few names were taken, but they wouldn't show up when I did a member search. I think that there may be some stipulation that won't show members with really low post counts or something.
I used the member search bar as well. Only 2 other people came up who had anything similar to "Rinku" in their name. If that's the case that may be the reason why I couldn't get the original name in the first place lol.

Though I've witnessed certain situations where usernames are supposingly "taken" but they actually arent. That's when a mod can usually come in and help out.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I don't know how no one got a hold of my current username when I made my account.

Not complaining!

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
I used the member search bar as well. Only 2 other people came up who had anything similar to "Rinku" in their name. If that's the case that may be the reason why I couldn't get the original name in the first place lol.

Though I've witnessed certain situations where usernames are supposingly "taken" but they actually arent. That's when a mod can usually come in and help out.
Alright, when I was checking to see who had the names I wanted originally I did a forum search and found the members with each name I had in mind, but I just did a forum search and didn't find anyone named Rinku. It looks like this may be one of those "certain situations." Personally I think the Japanese characters make it more memorable, but that's just me. :upsidedown:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Sorry, I've been in the Corrin Social.

Oh wait, it's the same people.

Speaking of usernames, mine was "The Salamander Within" quite a while ago (why?). I wanted "Endo" but it was taken. Now I just love the name Oatmeal.

Top Bottom