• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So I ran into one of your mods, @Raziek at the McCarran airport leaving Las Vegas (I was at EVO).

I was told I can hop in here and have fun, like the Zelda social. Gonna do that right now! Consider this a solo raid, kind of.
Please enjoy the Robin Social Thread where we talk everything but Robin.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Unfortunately, a lot of things have driven me away from this social.
Spoilers, Shame (I do not play Robin, I am terrible with her), obligations with other threads...I've got a lot on my plate on my end too...
So, um, sorry if anyone is bothered by my absence (I'm not sure if that's what is being said though)

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Hey, I'm just here cause I met your mod at the airport! He was a cool guy, he was there with Dumberchild I believe, so we had a three way roundtable at the diner. It was great. @Raziek even had the same flight as me! Crazy small world.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Hey, I'm just here cause I met your mod at the airport! He was a cool guy, he was there with Dumberchild I believe, so we had a three way roundtable at the diner. It was great. @Raziek even had the same flight as me! Crazy small world.
You have no idea how small the world can be. I can't exactly recall much, but I remember having many moments where I meet a friend of a friend of mine who happens to be related somehow to someone I know or something I like.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Sorry, but the princess is in another thread. :4mario:

this never happened
I'm very happy you edited this because everyone and their mother quoted the original one.

Please enjoy the Robin Social Thread where we talk everything but Robin.
This post alone makes us more like the Zelda Social than ever before :troll:

So I ran into one of your mods, @Raziek at the McCarran airport leaving Las Vegas (I was at EVO).

I was told I can hop in here and have fun, like the Zelda social. Gonna do that right now! Consider this a solo raid, kind of.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
-Ahem-
Ignoring THAT from earlier, guys i would like to know what is your absolute favorite game soundtrack of all time.
Mine would be Chrono Triggah (original i know).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

alright let me finish this bowl of cereal and i'll get on. I'm gonna go Falco/Robin only though.
I'm going Wario only (recently picked him up) because I've been playing Link only for a long time.

Maybe a little :4ganondorf: if I feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Hmm, my favorite overall soundtrack probably would end up going to...Damn this is hard. I like only certain songs from many different games.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
-Ahem-
Ignoring THAT from earlier, guys i would like to know what is your absolute favorite game soundtrack of all time.
Burn My Dread.

Persona 3 is up there for one of my favorite games of all time. The soundtrack alone was awesome, story was wonderful, characters were likable, and overall it was a really fun and engaging game. Hearing a cool theme song everytime I booted up the game (or died) was really nice.

Other games like Jet Set Radio and The World Ends With You also come to mind which have really good music.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
-Ahem-
Probably Sonic 3 & Knuckles. If you want other honorable mentions
Persona 3, Persona 4, Nocturne, Mario World, the Galaxy games, Symphony of the Night, Castlevania 4, Order of Ecclesia, Path of Radiance, Okami, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Final Fantasy 6-9 (although I haven't played 8 to judge its soundtrack), Chrono Trigger, pretty much the entire Kirby series, Ace Attorney 1 and Dual Destinies, Shovel Knight, Valkyria Chronicles, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, TWEWY, Sonic & the Black Knight (for serious, the games soundtrack is phenomenal), Kid Icarus Uprising, Super Meat Boy and Brawl (I was honestly very underwhelmed with Smash's 4 soundtrack)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
My favorite soundtrack will always be Xenoblade Chronicles. The songs sound great on their own, but when used in the game they fit the atmosphere amazingly

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
-Ahem-
Easily, Eternal Sonata. Yes, the RPG based AROUND music and the composer Fredrick Chopin(beautifully well done game btw)

Shout out to Radiata Stories and Kingdom Hearts though!

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Burn My Dread.

Persona 3 is up there for one of my favorite games of all time. The soundtrack alone was awesome, story was wonderful, characters were likable, and overall it was a really fun and engaging game. Hearing a cool theme song everytime I booted up the game (or died) was really nice.

Other games like Jet Set Radio and The World Ends With You also come to mind which have really good music.
I share your love for Persona 3, and Persona 4 as well, such fantastic games.
Man we're such weeaboos :troll:
Ness continues to be the most hateful character in the game to fight against. That back throw :/
Wasn't your most hated matchup Dedede? :4dedede:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Just gonna ask now for reference, are Visual Novels video games? If not, well there goes the music I like currently.

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
Touhou.

All of them.

I'll just pick one of the games though~

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Easily, Eternal Sonata. Yes, the RPG based AROUND music and the composer Fredrick Chopin(beautifully well done game btw)

Shout out to Radiata Stories and Kingdom Hearts though!
I'll be honest, for a game based around music and a composer, I was a little underwhelmed by the soundtrack. I mean, it wasn't bad or anything but I admittedly (justifiably imo) had very high expectations for a game centered around Chopin in terms of the OST. The only track I even remotely cared for was maybe the battle track and of course, the compositions done by Chopin himself, which don't count.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
My most hated matchup is Captain Falcon.
Because i know everyone who mains him is going to be either a genius or a disgrace. :denzel:

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I just found this.
No idea how I should feel about it. FREDERICK WHAT DID CHROM TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?

Top Bottom