• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

I beat the DLC case in Duel Destinies.

It wasn't a bad case at all. In fact, it was kind of intriguing.
What I like in this case is that the killer is unpredictable. Like, you make so many guesses as to who did it and the answer becomes clear at the end. I like that they did this in Justice For All because the killers seem like "normal" looking people instead of how in the original and Trials & Tribulations where the killer was the most evil looking person.
I was also intrigued by learning about the dark past of this seemingly innocent aquarium.

I didn't see it coming until a few bits of testimony at the second trial. Even then, the killer wasn't a terrible guy and he just misunderstood.
The second part of the second trial was amazing, where you have to cross-examine the orca and the last bit of testimony was a diss song to Phoenix.

My least favorite part was the good old, "I know what the contradiction is, but the game won't accept it." I tried to present the Shipley Data because I knew that he had the broken Walky-Talky before I pressed anything. When that wasn't working, I pressed a statement where it was revealed that my assumption was right. Then I try to present again, I get penalized. Then I finally pressed the correct statement and then I was able to present the evidence. If I know the answer, let me do it the hard way!

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
So I made a drawing of my 3 mains in smash 4

saddly dark pit didn't make it in

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12

I'm not going to play you if you keep camping that hard and trying (and failing) to time me out.

EDIT: Double Post, my mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
@The Soulless One
um...I'm not going to be the bad guy here. ZSS has a few option when it comes to projectile throwing. And I was trying to find a way to open you up for combos and punishes. you keep throwing projectiles and you keep rolling.

I was looking for openings, not camping. But what ever. I'm still willing to play if you are. If we are done then GGs.

So we're done? Fine by me.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
rob.PNG

Definitely not bad considering it's a Miiverse post of all things and the fact that drawing on the GamePad is hard.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@The Soulless One
um...I'm not going to be the bad guy here. ZSS has a few option when it comes to projectile throwing. And I was trying to find a way to open you up for combos and punishes. you keep throwing projectiles and you keep rolling.

I was looking for openings, not camping. But what ever. I'm still willing to play if you are. If we are done then GGs.

So we're done? Fine by me.
I'm coming back.

But you were basically running from one end of the stage to the other.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
@The Soulless One I had to go eat.

A worthy adversary. I rate your Link 8.7 out of 10

I will critique your Link after I am done eating.

How would you rate my Link and critique me while I eat.

Also, do think I am a good player and a good sport?

D

Deleted member

@The Soulless One I had to go eat.

A worthy adversary. I rate your Link 8.7 out of 10

I will critique your Link after I am done eating.

How would you rate my Link and critique me while I eat.

Also, do think I am a good player and a good sport?
Don't get quite so hungry for Up Smash is the biggest thing really, everything else was solid.

We have a lot of the same habits and I honestly have a hard time critiquing myself Smash wise outside of a few glaring habits of mine.

Good player and your sportsmanship is getting there.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
This post.
THIS POST.
This sums up what has been going up with this thread in the last months.
Ever since Smash brothers speculation ended, many of us have stoppedvisiting this thread regularly.
THE SHOVEL
Even with the promise of a new Fire Emblem game, our discussion has fallen rather short, and many have left in spite of the storm of spoilers the thread suffered.
THE SHOVEL
From our former glory days, when we celebrated the reveal of Robin, speculated his/her moveset, and talked overall Smash blessings.
THE SHOVEL
From the trends that we created, good or bad, Kermit, Sonic OC's or hunger games,etc... and the joy (or pain :troll:) that we got from them.
THE SHOVEL
From the droughts we have suffered, our milestone of reaching 1000+ posts or just the silliness the thread has been witness to. As well as the new users that we have welcomed with a smile (or a threat).
THE SHOVEL
Many users that have been here and made the thread livelier, Hong Hong , False Sense, Hokori, KenithTheGatherer, Pikachewy99, NonSpecificGuy, Opossum, ThunderSageNun ThunderSageNun and many, MANY more. But no longer hang around as much in here, to wich i am, admittedly, guilty of as well.
THE SHOVEL...

However, despite this, i want to speak my mind to say that, even though it might seem silly to get attached to an internet forum, the experiences that i have got here, the good, the bad, the SANIC, ALL will always be remembered in my heart.
And even if life doesn't allow me to be here as often in the future, i want to thank the entire Robin social thread for the memories, and overall, for the FUN that we had in here.
SO SCREW THE SHOVEL

As for a final message for my fellows:
KEEP THE STRATEGY GOING!
Also:

:troll::troll::troll: HAVE A SANIC :troll::troll::troll:

Don't know if serious or trolling.
Assuming Serious.
K. Good bye. Have fun.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
This post.
THIS POST.
Ever since Smash brothers speculation ended, many of us have stoppedvisiting this thread regularly.
THE SHOVEL
Even with the promise of a new Fire Emblem game, our discussion has fallen rather short, and many have left in spite of the storm of spoilers the thread suffered.
THE SHOVEL
From our former glory days, when we celebrated the reveal of Robin, speculated his/her moveset, and talked overall Smash blessings.
THE SHOVEL
From the trends that we created, good or bad, Kermit, Sonic OC's or hunger games,etc... and the joy (or pain :troll:) that we got from them.
THE SHOVEL
From the droughts we have suffered, our milestone of reaching 1000+ posts or just the silliness the thread has been witness to. As well as the new users that we have welcomed with a smile (or a threat).
THE SHOVEL
Many users that have been here and made the thread livelier, Hong Hong , False Sense, Hokori, KenithTheGatherer, Pikachewy99, NonSpecificGuy, Opossum, ThunderSageNun ThunderSageNun and many, MANY more. But no longer hang around as much in here, to wich i am, admittedly, guilty of as well.
THE SHOVEL...

However, despite this, i want to speak my mind to say that, even though it might seem silly to get attached to an internet forum, the experiences that i have got here, the good, the bad, the SANIC, ALL will always be remembered in my heart.
And even if life doesn't allow me to be here as often in the future, i want to thank the entire Robin social thread for the memories, and overall, for the FUN that we had in here.
SO SCREW THE SHOVEL

:4robinm::4robinm::4robinm: KEEP THE STRATEGY GOING! :4robinf::4robinf::4robinf:
Also:

download (1).png

We love you too Weeman, you're a pretty cool guy c:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
This post.
THIS POST.
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL...

SO SCREW THE SHOVEL

KEEP THE STRATEGY GOING!
Also:

Whenever I see Fire Emblem: Fates talk I steer clear. After seeing Treehouse's idea of "minor spoilers", I'm well set on avoiding any part of the Internet that could ruin my experience for me.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
This post.
THIS POST.
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL...

SO SCREW THE SHOVEL

:4robinm::4robinm::4robinm: KEEP THE STRATEGY GOING! :4robinf::4robinf::4robinf:
Also:

Don't know if serious or trolling.
Assuming Serious.
K. Good bye. Have fun.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
This post.
THIS POST.
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL
THE SHOVEL...

SO SCREW THE SHOVEL

Also:

Um.

I don't know.

But I can tell you like shovels.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
So I ran into one of your mods, @Raziek at the McCarran airport leaving Las Vegas (I was at EVO).

I was told I can hop in here and have fun, like the Zelda social. Gonna do that right now! Consider this a solo raid, kind of.

Top Bottom