• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
OK, so this isn't confirmed but.
Apparently Severa, Inigo, and Owain seem to know Kamui. He seems familiar to them. It's also referenced that Shara/Syalla's sense of fate is because of her previous incarnations obsession with Robin.

Lyn mentions how familiar Robin looks and how he reminded her of a great tactician and friend from her time. You can name either whatever the hell you want, you know. :p
The FE7 Tactician will forever be Mark in my eyes.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I have two different headcanons.

One is that the Fire Emblem is actually a spiritual entity, greater than gods, that willingly preys upon the folly of man and instigates chaos and murder by virtue of it existing in whatever realm it decided to be in for a time, and can take a multitude of forms. Basically a dark god.

The other headcanon is that some as-of-now unknown entity, greater than gods, is actively going against this evil Fire Emblem god as it spreads destruction, and is trying to save all mankinds, and to do this, it reincarnates its sould into a physical form to aid those who try to save the land from those who have fallen victim to the Fire Emblem. It is often reincarnated into a tactician or lord, and has its memories wiped clean every time so it can take full advantage of the bonds it makes with the mortals. Mark, Robin, Ike, Marth, Kamui, all the same entity, sent to prevent destruction that the Fire Emblem attempts to cause.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
The FE7 Tactician will forever be Mark in my eyes.
Well, they're both Amnesiacs so... It's not that big of a stretch to say that Robin is actually Mark.
Well, now I know that I don't have the change MU's name if I ever play FE7.

One is that the Fire Emblem is actually a spiritual entity, greater than gods, that willingly preys upon the folly of man and instigates chaos and murder by virtue of it existing in whatever realm it decided to be in for a time, and can take a multitude of forms. Basically a dark god.

The other headcanon is that some as-of-now unknown entity, greater than gods, is actively going against this evil Fire Emblem god as it spreads destruction, and is trying to save all mankinds, and to do this, it reincarnates its sould into a physical form to aid those who try to save the land from those who have fallen victim to the Fire Emblem. It is often reincarnated into a tactician or lord, and has its memories wiped clean every time so it can take full advantage of the bonds it makes with the mortals. Mark, Robin, Ike, Marth, Kamui, all the same entity, sent to prevent destruction that the Fire Emblem attempts to cause.
After taking a look at the wiki entry, I am more confused by the Fire Emblem. It's a crest, a seal, a set of stones, a sword, a medallion, and a shield. Each one with different purpose, but referred to by the same name.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Dude
What happens if this entity travels in time across eras?

D

Deleted member

GGs @ Nah Nah

I have to go walk my dog so I have to end the session here.

I'll write up some critique on my return.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Speaking of Marth swaps/impersonators.

*Jealousy intensifies*
You can tell she's just loved her Mar-Mar

Only until right to the S-Support where she goes "Mar Who" and starts riding that fell dragon, if you know what I mean :4dk:

D

Deleted member

Making room.

Your dog awaits.
I already walked him and got back.

He had tooth surgery earlier today so I took him on a very short walk because he's very tired and in a lot of pain.

[collapse=Poor Oliver]
IMG_20150720_195026_389.jpg

Also one of my other dogs in the bottom right.
[/collapse]

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I already walked him and got back.

He had tooth surgery earlier today so I took him on a very short walk because he's very tired and in a lot of pain.

[collapse=Poor Oliver]
View attachment 62639
Also one of my other dogs in the bottom right.
[/collapse]
Wanna play later.

also I made room.

Top Bottom