• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Final Smash is Quite Peachy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
Gimpyfish said that even tho her down smash isnt as good shes probabally one of the best in the game

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
how long do they fall asleep? is it like when jigglypuff sings cause that's not that long.

also if people are in the air, does it affect them as well, because then everyone could just jump to avoid falling sleep and then eat the peaches.

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
um her fs really sucks.
and that whole thing about healing yourself
dude you probably won't even have that much damage at that point
well yeah i don't really think you will have 100% damage at that point and then get the smash ball
and this move will really suck on the big stages like New Pork City because then a character on the other side might not even be affected by this at all and then could just get all the peaches
which really defeats the purpose of this attack

Tanea

Smash Ace
just wait until the game comes out and she ***** these guys peach all the way just cause you can't take it don't hate it ...... the brawl is on

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Stop the hating on Peach. She's a **** Goddess!! Remember that!! When brawl comes out all of you shall eat your words and bow to the might of peach. XD

And btw peach can own on any board. Don't doubt her power or she'll freaking kill you. lol XD

Disturbed87

Smash Rookie
Eh...Final Smash updates always seeem to bore me, and Final Smash updates that were in E for all bore me even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom