• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Final Smash is Quite Peachy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if being in the air nullifies her FS though? If it doesn't, Peach could knock people off the stage then do her FS, letting them sleep to their death, but this seems unlikely...
I wonder if you are off stage: will the effects are cancel?

Alos it seems Peach's FS is the BEST team one so far (especially with friendly fire). She oculd just slap her team mate awake with an A then they feast and finish off their oppnents. I'm proud to be a Peach player! :)

This final smash shows just how different they can be! I mean, did you expect all of the FSs to be gigantic explosions of color and power?

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
If FSs are banned in tournaments, it'll be Kirby's and Peach's that do it. Once again, we're screwed over by the color pink.
ya thats what i was thinking but i hope that FSes arnt banned id rather have kirby and peach banned then fses banned cause FSes are how sakurais balencing. uh how much dmg recover think it would be?

PS. Id still rather have no bans(beside the odd item)if people are being babies and say that peach healed 100 hp or something while thy're metaknight just owning...GET THE SMASH BALLS BEFORE THEY DO IDIOTS if peach is getting the fs ball all the time it means there obviously better than you worst case scernario FS>peach kirby

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
This is incredibly uncreative. PEACHES ZOMG.

Nice way to compensate for her nerfed down smash

why does EVERYTHING about this game (except snake) have to suck?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I was gonna say that but I didn't know if I would get points for it.
Im just saying...beside Im pretty sure the admins also agree (hopefully (^^)v) that he really shouldnt saying crap like that.......ok sure... he doesnt have to like the FS ....but to say the FS sucks...along with everything else in the game xcept one characters whose not from Nintendo just shows that he thinks the SSB series is crap and he would rather play something else...but now he's being a douche and wants to spread his misery on this site.....

On Topic : I think Sleep effect cant be removed by pressing multiple buttons this time when it come to this FS

and no....actually the worst game has got to be 50 cent Bulletproof XP

NukeA6

Smash Master

Uncreative? It's the most original Final Smash so far. If you think Brawl sucks, go ***** somewhere else cuz nobody cares.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I searched for top 10 worst games on google, and that game was no. 3. And he insulted the entire nintendo franchise, not just ssb. And every sleep effect can be disabled by screwing with the controller's buttons, so yeah, that makes her fs even worse.
I remember watching the vid where Peach's FS was shown...when ppll were asleep...I heard massive button mashing and No ONe woke up....

....HE DID WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Masterem243

Smash Lord

Well, that's your opinion. I admit, Peach's final smash is lame, but when have you ever played as Peach except because you had to?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. Well, he kinda did since almost everything in that game is nintendo-related. He's a Playstation fan with the Snake loving, I'm guessing.
*steals Peach's Frying pan* where the hell this mutha*bleep* live at?!?!... i mean dont get me wrong I dont mind ppl who love PS better than the wii...but if yur getting a one game because of one character is on a system u would not want to play.....then ur not allowed to call yur self a gamer at all............

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I heard there's gonna be grass in this game! I hate Viva Pinata, But I MUST SEE THAT GRASS!!!

Like that? It's just an example. I'm fine with Viva Pinata, and grass doesn't bother me.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I beg your pardon??? pm about it so we dont get in truble XDD

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Uncreative? It's the most original Final Smash so far. If you think Brawl sucks, go ***** somewhere else cuz nobody cares.
lol. How the hell is it original? She puts you to sleep, and peaches appear, and she's named peach.

Final smashes in general are horrible. Enjoy your movies kids.

Demons my main man, and he owns at melee.

Im out. Dojo updates is too full of brawl fanboys. I cant honnestly believe how much you guys like this game, it isnt even smash.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
lol. How the hell is it original? She puts you to sleep, and peaches appear, and she's named peach.

Final smashes in general are horrible. Enjoy your movies kids.

Demons my main man, and he owns at melee.

Im out. Dojo updates is too full of brawl fanboys. I cant honnestly believe how much you guys like this game, it isnt even smash.
.................get out...................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom