• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Final Smash is Quite Peachy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ok ok ok, timeout here!

Do you fall asleep if you touch the hearts or touch the flowers? I know I know, your guess is as good as mind seeing how this Final Smash isn't that informative.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I don't evn remember some of the updates this week sucked so much.
New Pork City,, Home run Contest, Wii Mote Controls and Meowth, Little Mac, and finally Peach Blossom

Ok ok ok, timeout here!

Do you fall asleep if you touch the hearts or touch the flowers? I know I know, your guess is as good as mind seeing how this Final Smash isn't that informative.
they just automatically fall asleep

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
New Pork City was this week? I thought it was last week. Well, that proves that this update DOES suck. And Shadenexus18, the closer you are to Peach, the longer you sleep.
no it was this week...and actually Its more like the closer u are to Peach, the more damgae u get.....oh come on the update is not that bad XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I know, but I'm just trying to find a reason for forgetting New Pork. And maybe u can't see my profile because I'm a registered user?
yeah, I mean what the hell is that about????

EDIT no no... its not that...because I was able to get on PRICESS PEACH 777's account and she's a registered user as well....

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I told u, the peoples screwed up my account for some cruel reason. And I can't even contact them asking them why. And I'd like to post on something other than Dojo Updates! CAN YOU HEAR ME SMASHBOARDS!?!
y not make a new account???????????????????

I wonder if u can do FS in the air

EDIT: I meant what is a registered user?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Thanks for clearing that up fellas!

Meh.....Friday's updates are always a huge dissapointment......I'm not feeling Peach's FS at all. It seems kind of rushed and lacks imagination.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Duuuude.

Me on the Smashwiki, when describing Peach's Final Smash: "A plethora of health-restoring peaches drop from the sky; with her opponents subdued, Peach thus has the ability to restore health at her leisure--or cause further damage to her sleeping opponents."

Nate on the DOJO!!, translating Sakurai's comments about Peach Blossom: "A plethora of peaches!"

Nate almost quoted me! ZOMG NATE'S A LURKER!

(Seriously, though, if he saw my description and thus used that word, I would feel so special. :grin: )

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
y not make a new account???????????????????

I wonder if u can do FS in the air

EDIT: I meant what is a registered user?
I can't make a new one cuz I don't have two e-mail adresses. And I don't know what a registered user is. Someone without a premium membership? U know PrincessPeach777. She's a registered user. And yes, the friday updates haven't been very good lately.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I can't make a new one cuz I don't have two e-mail adresses. And I don't know what a registered user is. Someone without a premium membership? U know PrincessPeach777. She's a registered user.
just try it and see what happen senor (^^)v
I dont think so............because IM not premium ( nor do i see a point to being one) and it doesnt registerd user for me....

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Probably just for decoratiion. It would be kind of lame if she just made a pose with her eyes glowing and everyone fell asleep. It needed more than that. And thanks for the peach. I feel much better.
honeslty that whole glowing eye thing on Peach creeps me out....she looks like an evil Fem bot who wants to rips my insides from out of my @$$......mommy ...

EDit no prob (^^)v

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Based on videos + reports of people that have been there when she's used her Final Smash.

You have to be onscreen for it to hit you.

It doesn't hit you if you're in mid-air.

You can shield it.

It may do less damage/no knockback compared to some Final Smashes, but it's combined with damage recovery to balance it out. The Final Smash is fine.

Maricalistaro

Smash Journeyman
I actualy like this attack, I would love watching my friends squirm while i recover my health then leasurely knock them with a smash. Thinking about it creates lol

RazorwireTroop

Smash Cadet
subspace emissary videos

Okay People pay attention.

There are 3 Videos out there on youtube. minly Gametrailers and they clearly show True clips of a vid with pit/mario. one with Peach/kirby. and last with Donkey kong and diddy kong. this might prove that diddy is a starter. By the way. if you think they are fakes. See for yourself.

I'll just make it easier for you and paste them here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n1L-ZolEVpI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MMRjY-Grcx4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vmElR_QtSQ

Thank you and enjoy!!

Jumpluff

Smash Rookie
Scrub.

lol. How the hell is it original? She puts you to sleep, and peaches appear, and she's named peach.

Final smashes in general are horrible. Enjoy your movies kids.

Demons my main man, and he owns at melee.

Im out. Dojo updates is too full of brawl fanboys. I cant honnestly believe how much you guys like this game, it isnt even smash.
No, Dylan. YOU are the fanboys.

You see, the game IS smash. Your thinking is that having a game with new moves, characters, items and powers is a DOWNGRADE. Last time I checked, more stuff is better. I have to admit that the items arn't big deals for me ('cept pokeballs and Bob-ombs, and only when we feel like maving some lulz), but Smash Balls and Final Smashes are pretty cool, no matter how you look at it. Yeah, no final smash in tournaments, but when you're just having fun, they're cool.

I understand that you cannot have fun when you play a game. I understand this is SERIOUS ****ING ****, but this game is better now that L-Cancel is automatic and wavedashing isn;t in it. More people will get good at ACTUALLY playing it, and people will have fun in tournaments instead of sitting lin a chair in a 3 peice suit going CLACK CLACK while you have your nose to the screen. You're the scrub, if you thik about it. you play with the most basic characters on the most basic feilds and play the game in the most basic ways with no items and a ****ton of characters that are considered "taboo".

This game is gonna be alot of fun with new features and characters, and you're gonna be sitting in a dark room with a bunch of sweaty *******s while you talk about how terrible every other game besides melee is. I personally hope you die there, wether it be a fire, earthquake, alchohol poisoning or some form of blood loss after the jagged corners on your CLACKED out controller mutilate your already grotesqe hands.

tl;dr version: Please die in the most painful way possible.

In b4 you can't handle logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom