• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Thinner character, bigger appeal!" Paper Mario for SSB4; Thread migration soon!

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
I absolutely love the idea of Paper Mario being in the new Smash Bros, and I love all the ideas you all have come up with!
I don't think anyone said this yet (sorry if you did!), but I think it'd be neat if Paper Mario's "Screen KO" (when the character smacks against the screen and slides down) had him get stuck to it, then peel off like a sticker, rather than just slide down.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I absolutely love the idea of Paper Mario being in the new Smash Bros, and I love all the ideas you all have come up with!
I don't think anyone said this yet (sorry if you did!), but I think it'd be neat if Paper Mario's "Screen KO" (when the character smacks against the screen and slides down) had him get stuck to it, then peel off like a sticker, rather than just slide down.
Oh, I've never tough of screen KO.

Yeah, that shall be interesting. Peeling would be so funny.

I love these details!

But thanks. If you have any movesets ideas, don't hesitate to share them. btw, since it's your 3rd post here, Welcome to smashboards!

It was actually never said so thanks for telling this.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
But thanks. If you have any movesets ideas, don't hesitate to share them. btw, since it's your 3rd post here, Welcome to smashboards!
Thanks!
Oh, and I had a few ideas for some moves...not a whole moveset, though.
For the up special/recovery move, he could fold into a paper airplane like in TTYD, and the flying could be similar to Meta Knight's in Brawl.
I've thought of a lot of Final Smash ideas he could use, most of which have been said (Peach Beam, Supernova, Pure Hearts, etc.)..but has anyone thought of Sling-a-Thing from Paper Mario:Sticker Star? It'd be cinematic, like Mega Man's or Captain Falcon's. Paper Mario can pick up the enemy (it'd have to be initiated fairly close to them), and throws them at a large wall (like making Thing stickers). This can deal lots of damage to an opponent, and make them slam against the wall in a similar way to them slamming against the screen.
As stated, the final smash would probably work exactly like Captain Falcon's from Brawl, but a different cinematic.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Had an idea for a gimmick on the Theatre stage. Since Mario gets star points for being Stylish, the more stylish a fighter is being (like bonus points) the more star points they get (this isn't something you see on screen). When the points reach a certain level, a fighter earns a final smash.

Just a thought I had, what do you guys think?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Had an idea for a gimmick on the Theatre stage. Since Mario gets star points for being Stylish, the more stylish a fighter is being (like bonus points) the more star points they get (this isn't something you see on screen). When the points reach a certain level, a fighter earns a final smash.

Just a thought I had, what do you guys think?
Seems interesting (but more on the HUD though).

Although, only if you program the stage to have 0% chance of having a smash ball because it can be way too OP.

MegaMarioMan9

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HelpMii
3DS FC
4811-7447-1151
Well, since everyone else is doing it, why not? My moveset ideas.

Forward Smash - Power Smash: A powerful spiked hammer that has 3 stages while charging, each more powerful than the last. Does great damage to enemies in front of Paper Mario, as well as some damage to enemies above.
Up Smash - Hammer Throw: Paper Mario throws a hammer above his head. Can be thrown farther when charged further. Similar to Yoshi's Up Special, but is harder to aim yet more powerful. Useful for ranged edge guarding.
Down Smash - Quake Hammer: Using an iron hammer, Paper Mario smashes the ground below him after charging. Sends shock waves dealing damage to nearby enemies to both of his sides.

Neutral Combo - Hammer: Paper Mario does 3 quick swings with his normal hammer. Each hit does more damage than before, and the third has potential for a Meteor Smash. Extremely useful for close edge guarding.
Forward Tilt - Electro Dash: Paper Mario summons Watt, who moves a couple feet in front of him, paralyzing any grounded foes that get touched. This sets up Paper Mario for another attack, be it a Smash attack or otherwise.
Down Tilt - Sticker Pull: Pulling off a small layer in the shape of a square from the screen, any enemies in front of Paper Mario will take damage. Not a powerful attack, but sends them in a diagonal direction.
Up Tilt - Spike Helmet: Paper Mario quickly slips on a Spike Helmet, causing damage to anyone above him, even if they are attacking. Has little range and must be timed well.
Dash Attack - Spin Dash: Paper Mario spins, increasing his speed. If this out-prioritizes the opponent's move, it does damage. This move has no vertical priority, however.

Neutral Aerial - Spiked Barrier: Paper Mario summons the Pixl Barry to do damage to unsuspecting foes. Keeps Paper Mario's momentum, but leaves him vulnerable for a short time if he misses.
Forward Aerial - Pebble: Paper Mario throws a pebble out in front of him, doing some small damage, but leaves opponents defenseless for a short while, making it possible to keep up combos. 2 can be onscreen at the same time.
Back Aerial - Smack: Paper Mario summons Lady Bow to slap any opponents behind him up to 3 times.
Up Aerial - Headbutt: Paper Mario summons Goombella to provide a headbutt from below. While this move has some startup lag, it's quite powerful and great for top-of-stage KO's.
Down Aerial - Ground Pound: A ground pound is performed with the help of Thudley the pixl. Much quicker than many would think, having little startup lag. This performs a Meteor Smash.

Grab - Thoreau: Paper Mario throws Thoreau in front of him, grabbing the nearest opponent and bringing him in closer.
Pummel - Super Jump: While Thoreau is holding the enemy in place, Paper Mario proceeds to jump on them.
Forward Throw - Spin Hammer: Paper Mario charges up his hammer, then hits his opponent forward.
Back Throw - Headbutt: Goombario comes from the other side of the enemy, providing a headbutt sending them backward.
Down Throw - Fiery Jinx: Paper Mario summons Vivian to do damage to the enemy. Comparable to Ness's down throw.
Up Throw - Air Lift: Paper Mario summons Parakarry to lift the enemy into the air, not dealing damage but setting up Paper Mario for an aerial attack.

Neutral Special - Bob-ombast: Paper Mario summons Admiral Bobbery, whom he sets in front of him to walk forward. While this attack is very slow, if you can manage to get an opponent within radius of his explosion, the power is almost measurable to the existing bob-omb item.
Up Special - Paper Plane: To provide a little bit of vertical recover, Paper Mario first performs a third jump, following with transforming into a paper plane. While this attack does no damage, it's a great recovery move.
Side Special - All or Nothing: Paper Mario holds in his hand the All or Nothing badge. If he is touched by any projectiles while this attack is in use, His attack power will slightly increase. If no projectile is absorbed, he must wait a while to use it again, and this leaves him open for attacks.
Down Special - Shell Toss: Paper Mario summons Koops, who comes from behind, and Paper Mario jumps on top of him. He is sent forward, dealing damage and causing knockback to the first enemy that is hit.
Final Smash - Ruby Star/Art Attack: Paper Mario calls upon the 4th Crystal Star he comes across to do his bidding. He can draw lines around opponents, causing massive damage to anyone unfortunate enough to get in his path. This Final Smash lasts a fair amount of time, though shorter than how it appeared in the original game, due to it moving faster in Smash Bros.

I just wanted to focus on the actual moveset, but I really like the Tattle idea for the taunt.
P.S. I don't know how to use the "spoiler" feature.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, since everyone else is doing it, why not? My moveset ideas.

Forward Smash - Power Smash: A powerful spiked hammer that has 3 stages while charging, each more powerful than the last. Does great damage to enemies in front of Paper Mario, as well as some damage to enemies above.
Up Smash - Hammer Throw: Paper Mario throws a hammer above his head. Can be thrown farther when charged further. Similar to Yoshi's Up Special, but is harder to aim yet more powerful. Useful for ranged edge guarding.
Down Smash - Quake Hammer: Using an iron hammer, Paper Mario smashes the ground below him after charging. Sends shock waves dealing damage to nearby enemies to both of his sides.

Neutral Combo - Hammer: Paper Mario does 3 quick swings with his normal hammer. Each hit does more damage than before, and the third has potential for a Meteor Smash. Extremely useful for close edge guarding.
Forward Tilt - Electro Dash: Paper Mario summons Watt, who moves a couple feet in front of him, paralyzing any grounded foes that get touched. This sets up Paper Mario for another attack, be it a Smash attack or otherwise.
Down Tilt - Sticker Pull: Pulling off a small layer in the shape of a square from the screen, any enemies in front of Paper Mario will take damage. Not a powerful attack, but sends them in a diagonal direction.
Up Tilt - Spike Helmet: Paper Mario quickly slips on a Spike Helmet, causing damage to anyone above him, even if they are attacking. Has little range and must be timed well.
Dash Attack - Spin Dash: Paper Mario spins, increasing his speed. If this out-prioritizes the opponent's move, it does damage. This move has no vertical priority, however.

Neutral Aerial - Spiked Barrier: Paper Mario summons the Pixl Barry to do damage to unsuspecting foes. Keeps Paper Mario's momentum, but leaves him vulnerable for a short time if he misses.
Forward Aerial - Pebble: Paper Mario throws a pebble out in front of him, doing some small damage, but leaves opponents defenseless for a short while, making it possible to keep up combos. 2 can be onscreen at the same time.
Back Aerial - Smack: Paper Mario summons Lady Bow to slap any opponents behind him up to 3 times.
Up Aerial - Headbutt: Paper Mario summons Goombella to provide a headbutt from below. While this move has some startup lag, it's quite powerful and great for top-of-stage KO's.
Down Aerial - Ground Pound: A ground pound is performed with the help of Thudley the pixl. Much quicker than many would think, having little startup lag. This performs a Meteor Smash.

Grab - Thoreau: Paper Mario throws Thoreau in front of him, grabbing the nearest opponent and bringing him in closer.
Pummel - Super Jump: While Thoreau is holding the enemy in place, Paper Mario proceeds to jump on them.
Forward Throw - Spin Hammer: Paper Mario charges up his hammer, then hits his opponent forward.
Back Throw - Headbutt: Goombario comes from the other side of the enemy, providing a headbutt sending them backward.
Down Throw - Fiery Jinx: Paper Mario summons Vivian to do damage to the enemy. Comparable to Ness's down throw.
Up Throw - Air Lift: Paper Mario summons Parakarry to lift the enemy into the air, not dealing damage but setting up Paper Mario for an aerial attack.

Neutral Special - Bob-ombast: Paper Mario summons Admiral Bobbery, whom he sets in front of him to walk forward. While this attack is very slow, if you can manage to get an opponent within radius of his explosion, the power is almost measurable to the existing bob-omb item.
Up Special - Paper Plane: To provide a little bit of vertical recover, Paper Mario first performs a third jump, following with transforming into a paper plane. While this attack does no damage, it's a great recovery move.
Side Special - All or Nothing: Paper Mario holds in his hand the All or Nothing badge. If he is touched by any projectiles while this attack is in use, His attack power will slightly increase. If no projectile is absorbed, he must wait a while to use it again, and this leaves him open for attacks.
Down Special - Shell Toss: Paper Mario summons Koops, who comes from behind, and Paper Mario jumps on top of him. He is sent forward, dealing damage and causing knockback to the first enemy that is hit.
Final Smash - Ruby Star/Art Attack: Paper Mario calls upon the 4th Crystal Star he comes across to do his bidding. He can draw lines around opponents, causing massive damage to anyone unfortunate enough to get in his path. This Final Smash lasts a fair amount of time, though shorter than how it appeared in the original game, due to it moving faster in Smash Bros.

I just wanted to focus on the actual moveset, but I really like the Tattle idea for the taunt.
P.S. I don't know how to use the "spoiler" feature.
Like the moveset and will add it to the OP!

To use the spoiler box, you have to use tags which are in the following format: [tag] text enclosed in the tags [/tag].

For the spoiler box, you have to enclose them in either "spoiler" or "collapse" as tags.

However, be sure to align everything to the left or they will glitch and also, you can put a tittle by appending "=title" on the first tag.

So, you would do this:

[ spoiler=this is the title ] (omit the =title if you don't want one)

this is the text enclosed in the spoiler box

[ /spoiler ]

Just remove the spaces near the brackets to make it work. I used spoiler but collapse do the same.

Also, while updating the chance section, I realised that we might got teased by providing unclear informations which would misleads people.

Check the section, everything is explained, but I now consider it likely now. Even the setup seems too convenient. It's history repeating itself, just look at Greninja after Prism Tower...same thing just happened.

I don't want to toy with emotions, but that's what I gathered from thinking.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
Like the moveset and will add it to the OP!

Also, while updating the chance section, I realised that we might got teased by providing unclear informations which would misleads people.

Check the section, everything is explained, but I now consider it likely now. Even the setup seems too convenient. It's history repeating itself, just look at Greninja after Prism Tower...same thing just happened.

I don't want to toy with emotions, but that's what I gathered from thinking.
I see what you mean with this...You have a good point with it--I hope you're right! I can see it happening :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh I completely forgot, but since the repping got fixed, it means that the talks on him being under represented are now obsolete.

Which would only leave "uniqueness" as reason to deserve to be in. And it's not worth a header for just that. So, what do I do? Explain in a different way some paragraph on his potential as a whole?

I should actually be talking more on versatility here.

Would you be ok with this?

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Aldelaro, you are THE Paper Mario Lord. I think I speak for most people here in that we know you'll take the utmost care and consideration in doing your job as OP.

You've been pretty great at it so far and I'm sure that anything you do further will also be fantastic.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Explain in a different way some paragraph on his potential as a whole?
Sounds good. Do what you feel is best.

Since the game is getting closer and closer I'm going to try and make more of an effort to post consistently to smashboards- one of the places probably being here. After the stage, my hopes for Paper Mario were brought up a lot.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I kie your profile page of Rosalina's screen KO too!

MegaMarioMan9

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HelpMii
3DS FC
4811-7447-1151
What if they revealed Paper Mario as a character and revealed a new Paper Mario game for WiiU on the same day? Unlikely, but that would be the best day of my life, right there. Other than when I actually play the games, that is.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
As much as I want Paper Mario for a character (A LOT), I don't think the stage inclusion helps him much. Especially since it is from a old Paper Mario game.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
As much as I want Paper Mario for a character (A LOT), I don't think the stage inclusion helps him much. Especially since it is from a old Paper Mario game.
Not sure I follow your logic. Besides, the first phase of the stage is from Sticker Star, which is the newest Paper Mario game.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
to

That’s Captain Olimar! By himself, he doesn’t have much attack power or defense. However, he discovered the ability to command these cute little creatures called Pikmin. Each Pikmin has a unique ability so watch out for that, especially the Purple Pikmin!

This reminds me of our visit to The Great Boggly Tree. Remember the Punies? So yeah, you should definitely know what this guy is up to before he even gets the chance! Just don’t hurt the Pikmin, I don’t think my poor little heart could take it.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
This thread needs to live!!!

If Paper Mario is in it would be cool if his icon is his hammer since they tend to flag him with his hammer in many official arts.

The hammer would also be a great choice since it represents many of the Mario RPG series including the Mario&Luigi series.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Fire Drive needs to be a move... also Quake Hammer/Power Quake/Mega Quake, Spring Jump and Spin Dash/Spin Attack/Dizzy Spin.

I really want a Badge moveset for him!

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Fire Drive needs to be a move... also Quake Hammer/Power Quake/Mega Quake, Spring Jump and Spin Dash/Spin Attack/Dizzy Spin.

I really want a Badge moveset for him!
I feel he might possibly inherit some Mario & Luigi series inspired attacks. Which I am okay with.

Wouldn't mind him using Fire Hand for the Forward Smash.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Honestly, I was hoping Mario would inherit some content from the Mario & Luigi Series. I hope we'll see a stage or at least some music from that series.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I think Paper Mario would be a great addition he would have a completely different moveset, and is nothing like the other Mario. I get mad when people say he would just be a clone.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
Honestly, I was hoping Mario would inherit some content from the Mario & Luigi Series. I hope we'll see a stage or at least some music from that series.
After Brawl had a song from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, I'd be surprised if at least one song from the series didn't show up.

Also, an idea just came to me: What if one of Paper Mario's alternate costumes was Mr. L? (That is, if Luigi doesn't get a 3D alternate outfit of it). It wouldn't be too surprising, I'd think, since he has a Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi costume, and normal Mario still has a Wario costume.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I think Paper Mario would be a great addition he would have a completely different moveset, and is nothing like the other Mario. I get mad when people say he would just be a clone.
I hate it when people assume he'd be a clone just because he's an alternate version of Mario. I mean, he could be a clone, but then he wouldn't really be Paper Mario. Technically, every single newcomer could, in theory, be a clone if the developers wanted them to be. We, as supporters, want Paper Mario to bring content that differentiate him from the regular Mario. Those differences that we want share nothing similar with regular Mario's moveset. Not only that, but there's a crap ton to pick from.

An alternate costume would not work at all. He may be Mario, but his height and proportions are different. They'd have to make a whole new model in order for Paper Mario to even look right visually. And I'm not even including how awkward Mario's moveset would look on Paper Mario.

Bottom-line is that if Paper Mario were to appear, he'd have to be his own character. Clone or not.
We wouldn't work too well as a clone either.

Last edited:

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Or an alt. costume
Yeah I think people compare him with Link, Toon Link, and Young Link. The problem is Paper Mario is from an RPG where Mario is from platformers mostly anyway. They share similar moves like fireballs and jumping, but mostly everything else is unique. I think adding Paper Mario's partners would add even more variety to his moveset.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
"FALCON PUUUUUNNNCCCHHHH!!! ....Yeah, you'd expect that. That's Captain Falcon if you hadn't already known. But seriously! Who doesn't know him? This man hasn't had a game in years! But his fanbase has been kept alive just be internet memes itself! Watch out for his kicks and punches. It seems like everything he does does so much damage!"

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Aldelaro, you are THE Paper Mario Lord. I think I speak for most people here in that we know you'll take the utmost care and consideration in doing your job as OP.

You've been pretty great at it so far and I'm sure that anything you do further will also be fantastic.
That's exactly why I tough that for this thread to have the minimum of attention, the best that could happen would be me becoming the OP.

I already knew how I could go that far on TTYD, I was even already impressed to still love this game. I knew what would happen if I would get the OP: history repeat itself. I just want to tell you the before I became the OP, the first message was far from informative. It was just a pic of him with a GENERIC 2 short paragraph description. Even my Overview section explained more than this, it was almost not taken seriously.

Here's the thing that I had an issue with: it should NOT have needed 8 bumps including the last I made before I became the OP. It should only die some time, but not so often. It's because I realised that the thread is just not even appealing. I see SEVERAL people claiming support on him, but doing it on this thread is useless.

Even popularity poll that I found trusted makes this so contradictory. We're not talking about someone who is on the bottom group, but just enough to say "decent" without saying "on the top". I think jr is a bit more popular, but he came so close that it's just worth mentioning. I even think it's fair to say that he has enough to be considered as a recognised contender.

This showed showed the complete opposite. Why? The presentation had almost no effort in it how would you even motivate any one? If I look at every support thread, I could say that most of them has enough contents for motivating supporters, but seriously, when you realise that the OP of the vaati thread is way better than here, I think there's a huge problem.

Before that stage reveal, it turned out that me and scatman was in the EXACT same support situation. Even after the 4th FE rep, same situation. If it's so similar, why the OP here wasn't good?

That's why it was probably the best decision xenoblaze could've have made for the health of this thread. I was probably one of the few people that would go through the trouble of revamping that OP (I even had to read 10 pages of the whole thread). I know that I would probably be perfectionist on it which btw, if I care about a task, it would happen anyway.

Seeking support was actually tedious until I found how I could advertise the thread. Several people came here because of a click in my sig. It became easier to get this thread active and I think it only died 2 times when I organised the revive after.

What that stage reveal however, it will no longer be a problem. That's why I said it will take me some time to get used to it because I spent so much time on advertising before. I'm just happy that it went out like this.

I wanted to elaborate on this because things would be very different if I wasn't there.

Thanks for saying this btw.

What if they revealed Paper Mario as a character and revealed a new Paper Mario game for WiiU on the same day? Unlikely, but that would be the best day of my life, right there. Other than when I actually play the games, that is.
Only possible if he's revealed in a global direct which I think could happen.

I need to repost this, but this leak still live btw:

http://nintendoeverything.com/intel...-unannounced-wii-u-title-on-linkedin-profile/

We still don't know if it's Paper Mario related so it could happen.

Don't worry, I will add the tattle log section today. I think it's good enough for an image tittle so it might take a while, but those image are vey easy to make (btw, the templates of the text window are in the OP for you to download along with words and buttons icons).

Yeah, I would love moves with badges. There's so much possible!!!

I love so much reading your posts. It really motivates me for the day and with the hidden tease I spotted yesterday, I don't think we would get more until confirmation.

Feel the same. I think the following sentence in the OP is enough to tell you why I hate this argument so much:

Even if uniqueness is subjective, ignoring him just because he's a side version is flawed ESPECIALLY due to how it's not the same level as Toon Link.
That's seriously like complaining about something and to refuse the opposite which logically should be desired.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Bottom line is, if one of his specials involves a hammer, he could have a bonus damage to fire type foes, a chargeable ultra hammer, a hammer that puts foes to sleep or the fire driver.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Bottom line is, if one of his specials involves a hammer, he could have a bonus damage to fire type foes, a chargeable ultra hammer, a hammer that puts foes to sleep or the fire driver.
Hammer Throw! A nice projectile!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I would love if the scrapped Anger Mario played a part in his moveset.
Maybe by pressing Down B, Mario would turn red and enraged, increasing his attack power dramatically, but every move would be random (like trying to do a FSmash could make you do a UpB)

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
he could have a bonus damage to fire type foes, a chargeable ultra hammer, a hammer that puts foes to sleep or the fire driver.
And these would be a great use of the custom moveset that the game implemented. The normal move can be the hammer, while the custom versions could be any of these.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Quake hammer could be translated into a move that buries you point blank range and can cause trip and minor damage to anybody nearby, including above PM on a platform. Potentially it can cover the entirety of Battlefield.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's what my B Moves + Custom Moves would be;

Neutral B;
Normal: Koops/Kooper (whichever you prefer) acts just like they did in the Paper Mario games.
Custom 1: Bombette/Bobbery/Boomer (again, whichever you prefer) Again, acts like in the Paper Mario games. Can detonate early with a button press.
Custom 2: Thoreau, grabs an opponent and pulls them towards Paper Mario.

Up B;
Normal: Spring Jump, can be charged for a higher jump.
Custom 1: Spin Jump, does the height of a mid-charged Spring Jump, but does a ground-pound at the peak height.
Custom 2: Parakarry, flings Mario (not carry, fling) into the air. Has more of a horizontal movement.

Side B;
Normal: Hammer, just like the Paper Mario games.
Custom 1: Quake Hammer, sorta like a POW Block, but much less range.
Custom 2: Sleepy Hammer, takes a while to start, but makes the opponent fall asleep.

Down B;
Normal: Barry, produces a shield around Mario for a second.
Custom 1: Spin Dash, dashes forwards while spinning.
Custom 2: Lady Bow/Vivian (whichever you prefer) makes Paper Mario invulnerable for 3 seconds, but Paper Mario in unable to move during that time. Has a 12 second cooldown to avoid OP-ness.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
for :4sonic:
MARIO! Look it's the blue dude remember when we were attacked by that "Honey Bucket Sugar Iced Tea" Wonder what he's doing here you figured he'd never leave his homeworld again. Anyway his Speed is off the wall so watch out!

LOL with old reference out of the way. Can someone do one for Solid Snake?

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
for :4sonic:
MARIO! Look it's the blue dude remember when we were attacked by that "Honey Bucket Sugar Iced Tea" Wonder what he's doing here you figured he'd never leave his homeworld again. Anyway his Speed is off the wall so watch out!

LOL with old reference out of the way. Can someone do one for Solid Snake?
Shameful the series never ended

Top Bottom