• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Thinner character, bigger appeal!" Paper Mario for SSB4; Thread migration soon!

Captain Soviet

Smash Apprentice
Oh, hey, yeah. I'm all about the Paper Mario support. Paper Mario and TTYD are my favorite 1st party Nintendo games for their systems.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
It would be awesome if there was a Paper Mario stage.

I have not played any of the Paper Mario games, so I cannot really say anything about the character--though, I could see Paper Mario being an alternate costume for Mario.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

I have not played any of the Paper Mario games, so I cannot really say anything about the character--though, I could see Paper Mario being an alternate costume for Mario.
That would be impossible due to having completely different proportions. That's like saying Toon Link should be a costume for Link.
And Paper Mario has too many move options to be just a reskin.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
What do you guys think is the bare minimum amount of Paper Mario representation in SSB4?

I think there should be at least a little bit more than Brawls (i.e. trophies and stickers). In that sense I think the minimum should be music or even at a push, a 3DS stage.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I think it swings between opposite ends of the spectrum for this game. Either there are stickers or we get PM. Hopefully, we get both this time.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'd say there's a 50/50 chance for a stage on the 3DS. But I somewhat agree, if there's no PM, I doubt there will be any representation on the WII U version.
Mhmm. I wanted at least a stage in Brawl and that would have made perfect sense at the time. My guess is that PM is being treated like a package deal in the same fashion as third party guests, where if they aren't in the game, you wont get stages, music, or an AT from their world.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Good point, we will have to wait and see on that front I guess. The only homage to Mario RPG's in the last one was the Gritzy Desert theme from Partners in Time (good series the Mario and Luigi games first one is a personal favourite of mine). If there's no PM representation in Smash 4 then "I have fury".

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
What do you guys think is the bare minimum amount of Paper Mario representation in SSB4?

I think there should be at least a little bit more than Brawls (i.e. trophies and stickers). In that sense I think the minimum should be music or even at a push, a 3DS stage.
At minimum, a song or two. I don't like how much representation NSMB and Galaxy get. They deserve a good amount but there's MORE to the Mario franchise than those two series. I think Bowser's Castle needs to be added immediately, and then a Paper Mario stage.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
At minimum, a song or two. I don't like how much representation NSMB and Galaxy get. They deserve a good amount but there's MORE to the Mario franchise than those two series. I think Bowser's Castle needs to be added immediately, and then a Paper Mario stage.
Yes. Bowser's Castle needs to be a stage as well.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I've finally resolved some OS issues and I can now be more active on Linux which means that I can now work on my free time on that program (it's a model viewer for TTYD and SPM that was made by someone who documented the files back in 2006). It's good because I may be able to finish what was incomplete while still maintaining this thread (yeah that's mostly because of Windows that I couldn't some days ago).

So, sorry if I wasn't active enough, but trying to figure out prgramming stuff is too addicting :)

Now, replies!

Oh, hey, yeah. I'm all about the Paper Mario support. Paper Mario and TTYD are my favorite 1st party Nintendo games for their systems.
Consider you added to the list. TTYD would be my best game if you don't consider that what is my best game (SSBM), is actually my foundation of being a gamer. It's like the foundation of a building; you can't remove it for the building to stay since it needs it. It's in theory my second best game of all time, but in practice, no game can become my best now. So, in that regard, TTYD is my best of all time that came the closest of my foundation experience (which is impossible to reach).

Quite
for one game anyway.

:awesome:

First, yeah I totally agree about the stage (there's a reason I want it so much that doesn't necessarily have to do with the series which you can read more about it here ). My question is, who honestly does NOT want it? I see talks about it a lot outside of this thread like stage discussion. It really is not JUST good because of the series at this point now. Ah, I dream.......or maybe not?...

Second, well, this post tells it all:
That would be impossible due to having completely different proportions. That's like saying Toon Link should be a costume for Link.
And Paper Mario has too many move options to be just a reskin.
Just replace "impossible" by "VERY questionable and unnatural". They CAN do it in theory, but honestly, you would need to deliberately waste time for doing it. G&W, was a whole character and a unique one so, the special model (yeah I know, it;s in 3D) on flattering is worthy here from a development standpoint.

BUT, doing this and having to put animation VERY fluid (unless you think a paper isn't, it's just not frame by frame) which requires WORK for an alt, is not worthy at all. Melee would be an exception since it's known that they had MORE TIME than expected and that's why it became an afterthought to put clones. But this, is characters what about an alt that would be complicated to do and that we know how much Sakurai needs precious time?

I use the same argument for a clone, but this is even less likely (implying he WOULD be a clone btw which shouldn't happen).

I just need to elaborate on this because I don't know why I hear it some times. It's not the kind of arguments I like to repeat my takes (Ridley too big is an exception because of how complex the explanation can be and that is mostly because direct).

I said it a bunch of time already, but let me restate.

I would be disappointed (only possible one so far btw) if the repping doesn't go further than trophies. In fact, that was before; but now, it would be even worse if it happens.

As I said in my memories, reading those are a clear reasons for me to be upset about brawl general repping (yeah, it has several issues outside of this one). I CANNOT understand why putting an M&L music that even there, they probably didn't choose because of quality. I played superstar saga: mixed review while at least 4 music are awesome and ssb material that I can confirm are WAY better than this one. For me, repping like this is pretty low especially considering I did NOT like the first game of the series which could have been enjoyable for me just for a music in smash. So, why Paper Mario, which has tons of music potential, didn't get further than trophies and stickers?

Like it's not even because I'm biased (implying it wasn't obvious lol), but it has to do with priority which I need to tell, was messed up in this game. Just to describe shortly: The way (not the mode) that SSE was implemented was over centralised. Every issues I had about repping has to do indirectly with this, but it got WAY too far. If you check the development history thread, there's a thing that just shocked me.

The thread is here but it sources this link:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=114825

If you know what a class is generally, I think you'll see where I'm getting. Here's the content:

There's so much data duplication on the Brawl disc it's like the developers like copy-paste more than careful coding.

Take the Subspace Emissary, for example. The only things that are shared between stages are:
  • The Primids.
  • Items, like Keys, Koopa shells, Trophy Stands, and so on.
  • The Space Jump (I think).
  • The pause screen.
Everything else is duplicated and packed into the stages individually.

For example: The Jyk data is duplicated once for every stage it appears in. That's 17 duplications - or it would be if each stage wasn't broken into multiple parts, so it's probably more like 40 or 50. And not only is the data duplicated, but none of it is streamlined. Even if you only see Zap Jyks in a stage, the files contain all the data necessary for Flame and Hydro Jyks.

Now I guess this could have some use for tweaking the strength of enemies in different stages. But even things like doors, cubes, Barrel Cannons, Subspace Generators, and so on are duplicated everywhere instead of shared. If every stage has a door, then the door files take up 270 times more room then they need to.

And the hitboxes used by the enemies are even worse. Regular hitboxes require 13 parameters (some of them containing two or more pieces of information); special hitboxes only need 15. SSE hitboxes use 47. And 15 of them are just booleans, so they could have packed them all into a single set of flags rather trivially.
That, from someone who has BASIC programming and really a few in object oriented, is NOT good quality. It's in fact far from it. Seriously, if you need to make 2 rectangle which has different dimensions, what would you do between manually creating both the same way and using a block of code with different parameters? That is the basic purpose of function since it prevents repeating and repeating yourself is what you should NOT do in programming. This is why classes and objects exists in the first place: to have customisable data that can be shared or used in the way the programmer want which makes the code cleaner and easier to read so it does affect time in development.

But this? Really, you have to deliberately want to break those rules and what is the result of all this? Dual layer disc (costs more moneys to make I guess, but I think I should be right), long loading time (if you load an object 5 times instead of loading the core once and tell the system to just reuse it with different parameters, it's faster), code being less readable and from what I think, should be too clustered which COULD have affected the development flow (you would spent more time figuring out the code instead of implementing new pieces of code). 15 bool, c'mon that is literally like me saying 15 binary numbers, why were they not shared?

So, aside from my programming rant, what you have to get is that this shows clearly that the implementation of the mode itself affected badly the game's dev stage. And of course, if it can get as far as having to have bigger disc and cutting characters (mewtwo...why?), it can get as far as not having proper priority rep for series in general.

But now, this is without any doubt fixed now. Not even smash run seems to have that issue as I see a big improvement on repping here. And even then, it just kept getting better: WFT, rhythm heaven getting an enemy, little mac trophy from an obscure game and the one that blew my mind: Rayman trophy. This, can't be worse than brawl. It's really a good repping so far, but you know what it means, don't you?

It means that it helps all series that missed or got their repping messed up to gain justice. It may be having lower norfair music. It may be Ridley playable (he's pretty likely imo), it may be mewtwo playable, it may mean more detailed gameplay overall (not saying "better" with how much I should not say that here), it may means more content in general with time being taken carefully.

And lastly, it may (and it should) mean better rep for this series to get a single music with maybe good M&L one.

I had to tell this because I don't have the chance usually.

I think it swings between opposite ends of the spectrum for this game. Either there are stickers or we get PM. Hopefully, we get both this time.
I don't think I agree with this. Maybe it's true for stages (animal crossing in brawl was planned content so doesn't count), but it's not between getting trophies only and a stage.

There's a lot here that includes music, items, assist, hazards, alts (but not in this case tough), etc... I think sticker is the lowest level, but trophies goes second. If the series has just trophies, I consider that it was in some extent that would mean at leas a MINIMUM of being "relevant". Getting trophies and/or further would be that it's relevant enough to get acknowledged generally. It's like an average recognition for things like alts, that is just a nice reference. When you get to assist/music however, it's really because it was considered to be deserved enough to be pretty acknowledged to remind us about it. Tough, stage HAS to be because the series deserved more than simple references like this. It would have to be worthy enough to completely represent a whole location which does take time to do for how much details and interests put into these. At this point, it's a big tribute for that series to share love.

And the best is of course playable which here, has to be for a SPECIAL reasons that so few can reach. It's that famous enough.

I know it's far from the truth because there's obviously other factors that affects this, but this shows that you don't have to have a character to get everything. WFT has nothing to do with popularity but deserved the place because uniqueness (it's still a special purpose, but you get the idea).

What I have an issue is that I would consider the series to safely be able to deserve with optimism a stage while I can't get what is a relevant references to be at least known like a music. Getting just trophies is too far to be considered "proper" for me. Even assist is a generous reference enough for me to not be disappointed (or at the very worst, slightly), but with how much potential I see, I don't see any reasons to not rep the series more than brawl.

Not going to quote, but I think a stage on WiiU would get over a 3ds one. It's just because 3 of 4 games were on home console. Also, for 2 systems, you can't say that you can't improve repping here.

Good point, we will have to wait and see on that front I guess. The only homage to Mario RPG's in the last one was the Gritzy Desert theme from Partners in Time (good series the Mario and Luigi games first one is a personal favourite of mine). If there's no PM representation in Smash 4 then "I have fury".
Sorry for making you feel bad :( (yeah, I'm mixed on the first games for several reasons I shouldn't mention because off topic).

That, is a good point. It;s really a matter of priority and so far, I think we should be positive or very doubtful if it doesn't improve compared to others that got more than enough.

Yes. Bowser's Castle needs to be a stage as well.
I know I may receives pm of rant for saying this, but I want to much the theatre that I would be more willing to pick it over bowser's castle. You really enter in a "way too much biased to be accurate" argument here that I just want it over anything.

But it's a neat idea too.

Why I got addicted to not be active for days? I don't like when it takes too long for replies. I just want the most discussions and some people here brought points that are good and that I should elaborate on them. But again, activity here is a good thing and I love when it gets active.

It's
to be here as OP

:)

Will work on images tomorrow and tonight, more programming addiction.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
If I had to choose, I would pick a Paper Mario stage over Bowser's Castle but that's due to pure bias. I'd love to see both but I honestly have to say that the King's Castle is longer overdue. That said, the remaining Mario stages should be a Paper Mario stage AND Bowser's Castle. That is if Paper Mario would be classified as a Mario representative.

Bendezium Dweevil

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-7123-8170
I remember back before Brawl came out, my top 3 most wanted newcomers were Zant, Rundas, and most of all... Paper Mario. This really is an excellent thread and I admire your passion for the character aldelaro5. The first Paper Mario is one of my favorite games, and TTYD was one of the most immersive games I've ever played on the Gamecube. You can count me in as a supporter!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
TBH, Paper Mario was always one of my most wanted characters post-Melee. Mainly because I saw great potential in him, and if Dr. Mario could make it, then why not Paper Mario?

I don't think the "just another Mario" argument even applies. I don't think Paper Mario could even work as a Mario clone... It just wouldn't make any sense.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I remember back before Brawl came out, my top 3 most wanted newcomers were Zant, Rundas, and most of all... Paper Mario. This really is an excellent thread and I admire your passion for the character aldelaro5. The first Paper Mario is one of my favorite games, and TTYD was one of the most immersive games I've ever played on the Gamecube. You can count me in as a supporter!
Thanks! It is immersive for several reasons that are just original and that is art. That's why I tend to compare that to earthbound because this game does it, but in the deepest and unconventional way that just works better than the conventional one (I'm talking about games today like I think there's way too much effort put into graphics and so far, only Nintendo and indie dev seem to understands that imo).

It actually is sometime very impressive. I want to talk about an example since I have to mention it with yesterday being the earthbound 25 anniversary: the rolling HP meter.

Really, one of the best way to psychologically immerse the player and btw, emotion is probably the best way of immersion I lived. Think about it: if you have 49 hp and take 50, the game instantly became uninteresting because you know you game over so anything from game over to continuing to last save is literally unnecessary actions and is just annoying to know 10 seconds before.

But this? It removes that. Not only you have to try to maybe survive, but the way you try is just genius tough. The HP meter will "roll" slowly to 0 and the only way to die is queuing your turn AFTER it reaches 0. If it's while or before, it still queue the turn. So, you agree with me that in a critical death situation, you have to be quick and react faster. Just that represents perfectly the instinct of survival, but it does even more.

What is the only element in the battle that prevents such a thing? Text mashing. Really, if you don't mash it, you will loose time and less chances to survive. So, what would you do as reflex? Mash the a button as quick as possible while your fate is in danger. It's EXACTLY like getting panicked and living that by literally mashing texts.

I'm very impressed when I see things like that. TTYD is the same thing with the best probably being the battle stage. It's just you watching from from the 4th wall a fight and just by looking, makes you want to be there.

Which is why I want it in ssb4 SO MUCH.

TBH, Paper Mario was always one of my most wanted characters post-Melee. Mainly because I saw great potential in him, and if Dr. Mario could make it, then why not Paper Mario?

I don't think the "just another Mario" argument even applies. I don't think Paper Mario could even work as a Mario clone... It just wouldn't make any sense.
I think I was clear enough on that matter in the OP. Depending how you use this sentence, I mostly hate it. For me, not liking toon link because "too similar" doesn't make any sense with not liking Paper Mario because "toon link case". That's like complaining on something to then refuse the complete opposite which is what you should want.

People have to make the difference between in theory and in practice. The former is objective only and the latter is what actually happens subjectively. Here, it's in theory another Mario, that, no one can deny that it's objective because he literally is Mario. In practice however, it wouldn't make sense to act like the same Mario because he's just so out of the way comparing to him and the only thing he would have in common is being him. But being and acting isn't really the same and we already had the proof with toon link and dr mario. Maybe they are similar, but they act a little different at the very least.

Just don't take the facts too much absolute even if they are undeniable. There could be a valid interpretation that is the opposite of the fact itself (Ridley is best example btw).

Don't know if any of you guys know about this but over on this thread they're voting for candidates for Clone Engine characters in Project: M. http://smashboards.com/threads/clon...ssion-thread-now-accepting-more-votes.341479/

Would be a good backup if our favourite 2 dimensional plumber doesn't make it to Smash 4.
That is really something I need to answer.

I have no problem with project M despite not being interested (though, thanks for ultimate show and shadow queen palette). However, no one could perfectly match him to "sort of clone base". Mario would have to be put on flatter just that needs a whole revamp. And SEVERAL color changes that really seems demanding to do. G&W unfortunately was designed to not be fluid in animation and I keep repeating it, but that is the opposite of a paper.

Basically, even if it happens, I don't think it would be natural enough for him to install project M on my WiiU (I think HBC should work, but anyway).

It's easy to install, but not worthy for a mod that I could get a similar feel by playing melee which I have the disc.

Also, I finally worked on images. I realised it would take several hours to do because of how I have to assemble the textures (if you know how perfectionist I am, that means as close as possible to be pixel perfect).

Luckily, an old version of pmviewer renders the models from original files perfectly and I just need to zoom in and literally debate with myself what pixel I should put the textures. The result is a clean images of almost identical pictures. I will do this for all TTYD partners and I just did Gombella:

To tell you how precise the image is, here's a side by side comparison with the render (which really is probably perfect):

Right is image, left is render.

It takes hour, but the final result is worthy. Now you can make tattles ideas with the image in your posts :)

Of course, I'm mainly doing this for the OP, but I will also put the images on it after I finish for fun purposes.

Though, it's harder than you might think because the textures are on different layer in the render which makes perspective illusion. And antialiasing that just makes corners hard to see.

Tough, once finished, multiple purposes.

Last edited:

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
That is really something I need to answer.

I have no problem with project M despite not being interested (though, thanks for ultimate show and shadow queen palette). However, no one could perfectly match him to "sort of clone base". Mario would have to be put on flatter just that needs a whole revamp. And SEVERAL color changes that really seems demanding to do. G&W unfortunately was designed to not be fluid in animation and I keep repeating it, but that is the opposite of a paper.

Basically, even if it happens, I don't think it would be natural enough for him to install project M on my WiiU (I think HBC should work, but anyway).

It's easy to install, but not worthy for a mod that I could get a similar feel by playing melee which I have the disc.
Well just because his moves are based off of another character doesn't mean he'll be a clone. In Project M, Mewtwo is based off of a clone engine of Lucario. However, the two play nothing alike. Mewtwo can even levitate kind of like Peach. If you're good at Lucario, you won't necessarily be good with Mewtwo because they feel SO different.

If you remember our discussion of my moveset for Paper Mario and you said it felt Game and Watch-ey. However, if you remember, just because a character does similar things to another, does not mean they will play similarly at all. I'm sure the expert hackers at the PMBR will be able to give Paper Mario perfect fluidity and a moveset that will do him justice while at the same time allowing them to actually be able to make him as a clone engine character.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
How can Paper Mario be a "Mario clone"? They'd actually have to try to make him like Mario instead of his own character.

Paper Mario can be a glass cannon-type character who's the floatiest out of all the Mario characters (even moreso than Rosalina), and could incooperate projectiles other than fireballs in his moveset.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
How can Paper Mario be a "Mario clone"? They'd actually have to try to make him like Mario instead of his own character.

Paper Mario can be a glass cannon-type character who's the floatiest out of all the Mario characters (even moreso than Rosalina), and could incooperate projectiles other than fireballs in his moveset.
If Paper Mario were given an arbitrary name rather than the name of Nintendo's mascot, nobody would even suggest that he could be a clone of Mario and a hell of a lot more people would support his cause.

The fact he is called Mario seems to cause a lot of people issues, even though he could easily be anyone.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
If Paper Mario were given an arbitrary name rather than the name of Nintendo's mascot, nobody would even suggest that he could be a clone of Mario and a hell of a lot more people would support his cause.

The fact he is called Mario seems to cause a lot of people issues, even though he could easily be anyone.
Which is why I hate this argument so much.

That's just the pure truth and it's sad, but that's exactly what happens.

Really, never judge a book by its cover, it's not even accurate and a lot of time, shows the complete opposite.

Tough, since you seem to be positive with what they can do with that engine which I'm not that aware, well, I don't know he may work. I just didn't know that they didn't have to do perfect clone anyway.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMd6wAoqsJ4

That should (hopefully) show you all you need to know about the clone engine.
Wow, that's actually pretty impressive.

Well, I think it may work after watching this :)

EDIT: Its been estimated at around "700 man hours" of work put into mewtwo's model/animations/stats.

Ohh, that was serious determination.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Definitely go onto that thread I linked then and cast your vote! Who knows, with your undeniable passion and enthusiasm, you might just swing us a few more votes. :)
I just did!

Even made an image for the occasion. I realised that you could do a lot even with the engine limitations. It's too "infinite" to not have something left :awesome:

Anyway, I was supposed to do the Koops image, but with being sleepy and this taking priority, it has to be done tomorrow. Though, I agree that seeing him in P:M would be neat.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
I'm just sitting here watching playthroughs of the Paper Mario games and thinking: "Plz Sakurai-San, at least show more love to Paper Mario than the last two times :,("

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Hmm. I don't know whether this is a good sign or not, I'd think if he was playable, we'd see him before the stage (then again, we got Ridley)

Either way, YES SOME PAPER MARIO REPRESENTATION

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
How many Mario stages is that now for the 3DS version?

Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Kart 7
Paper Mario SS

Laying it on a bit thick huh? AND STILL NO BOWSER'S CASTLE! GARRR!

Still, cool stage. :p

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I'm enraptured to finally see a Paper-Mario stage. It's a dream coming true. And from Sticker-Star, too! Moreover, Hither-Tither Hill is a great choice for a Sticker-Star Stage.
This hopefully means we will see a home console Paper Mario stage. Or even better, a playable Paper Mario. Wheeeee!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hmm. I don't know whether this is a good sign or not, I'd think if he was playable, we'd see him before the stage (then again, we got Ridley)

Either way, YES SOME PAPER MARIO REPRESENTATION
Im no supporter of Paper Mario but I'll say this anyways. It didn't stop Palutena appearing when her stage was shown before her, or Rosalina's stage being shown before she was. Infact, the stages usually come FIRST. If anything this is good for you guys. Like really good.

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
YES I think this almost confirm him! There is no sense adding a Paper Mario stage (a Mario series one) without him in the game since we already have 3 that are Mario themed! New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario 3d Land and Rainbow Road!
My hopes, they are bigger than never!

Also, as a bonus, maybe Sakurai hinted Krystal in the Star Fox stage reveal...

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Im no supporter of Paper Mario but I'll say this anyways. It didn't stop Palutena appearing when her stage was shown before her, or Rosalina's stage being shown before she was. Infact, the stages usually come FIRST. If anything this is good for you guys. Like really good.
You are right. I guess I was mistaken. Paper Mario could be argued as a different case, as at the time, we though Palutena Temple was Pit's.

Still, good news for Paper Mario fans

Bendezium Dweevil

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-7123-8170
I am so pumped. Like, incredibly psyched. I've never played Sticker Star, but if this leads to Paper Mario being confirmed I'm going to die of hype. Maybe the Wii-U version will have the Theatre-style stage??

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium

You totally called it, dude. Congrats! :)

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Well...
Mario Galaxy - Rosalina
Coliseum - Robin/ Lucina
Find Mii/Tomodachi - Mii
Palutena's temple - Palutena
Pyrosphere - Ridley?
Hither Thither Hill - PAPER MARIO???

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
I am really happy to see some Paper Mario representation, don't get me wrong, but....I really Sakurai would've chosen something BESIDES the abomination that is Paper Mario Sticker Star. I mean seriously, of all the games to represent the series? I guess it sorta makes some sense considering it is recent and it sold a lot, but I would **** myself dead if they used something straight out of TTYD.

Top Bottom