• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I'd just like to end this discussion completely if possible. Unfortunately, Jackal27's minions aren't gonna stop arguing with me anytime soon. Can't anyone with a heart just please refer me to someone who can make an oracle ganon alt in PM for me?
I'll just put it this way: few people grant requests, and when they do, it's usually gonna take a while. If anyone's gonna do it, it's probably gonna be Theytah. Your only other option is to learn to do it yourself as others have mentioned. I think this talk can end with this information alone.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
@ Depressedzombieluigi Depressedzombieluigi You really need to just drop this discussion. Theytah is clearly very busy with his current requests and as PseudoTypical said, very few people grant requests given to them out of the blue. If you want Theytah to make this you really need to be extremely patient.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
I'd just like to end this discussion completely if possible. Unfortunately, Jackal27's minions aren't gonna stop arguing with me anytime soon. Can't anyone with a heart just please refer me to someone who can make an oracle ganon alt in PM for me?
i really don't want to report you, but if i see another comment like what you are posting, i'll have to. sorry.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Oh look, jackal27 isn't replying anymore because he knows he is wrong. Instead he's letting other people argue for him. Typical anonymous liar. And the other people who are defending jackal are only making themselves look foolish for saying "do it yourself derrr" even though the argument in the first place was finding someone ELSE who can do it for me.
I stopped replying because I have made it clear that that I have no intention of assisting you, mostly due to your entitled attitude.

But mainly I stopped replying because I don't want to hijack Theytah's thread any more than you have already done. This is my last word on the matter.

Sorry to any moderators for my part in this.

Last edited:

Depressedzombieluigi

Smash Apprentice
i really don't want to report you, but if i see another comment like what you are posting, i'll have to. sorry.
Reporting would do nothing as I have done nothing wrong. Most of my comments were in line with the rules,(except for comment spamming apparently). Baselessly reporting me to mods for no reason would only waste their time and would probably only get YOU in trouble, if anything. Besides, if you knew how to read, you would know that Standardtoaster already put this discussion to an end in a comment literally above yours, yet you still insist on talking about the matter. Maybe I should report YOU for that hm?

The war is over.
Indeed, I have won the war.

Last edited:

blerb

Smash Journeyman
I honestly can't tell if you're being genuine or if you're an elaborate troll

Either way, well done. I haven't been this mad at ****posts in years.

(Apologies to the mods, this bait is just too tantalizing)

Last edited:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Reporting would do nothing as I have done nothing wrong. Most of my comments were in line with the rules,(except for comment spamming apparently). Baselessly reporting me to mods for no reason would only waste their time and would probably only get YOU in trouble, if anything. Besides, if you knew how to read, you would know that Standardtoaster already put this discussion to an end in a comment literally above yours, yet you still insist on talking about the matter. Maybe I should report YOU for that hm?/quote]
I didn't see that post, sorry. discussion done.

Dreamtastic72

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dreamtastic72
3DS FC
4055-4504-6947
Reporting would do nothing as I have done nothing wrong. Most of my comments were in line with the rules,(except for comment spamming apparently). Baselessly reporting me to mods for no reason would only waste their time and would probably only get YOU in trouble, if anything. Besides, if you knew how to read, you would know that Standardtoaster already put this discussion to an end in a comment literally above yours, yet you still insist on talking about the matter. Maybe I should report YOU for that hm?

Indeed, I have won the war.
I think you have some issues if you think this was a war.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Would it be a ton of work to put Coldsteel over Generations Sonic? Even if it is, there's no way I'm not using that glorious model...

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Would it be a ton of work to put Coldsteel over Generations Sonic? Even if it is, there's no way I'm not using that glorious model...
How do you mean? Like in your build, or give Generations Sonic that outfit? I might be able to do the latter, it's pretty easy...

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
My friends got so pissed today when they saw that I had added Coldsteel to my build hahaha!

"WTF IS THIS BULL****. GET THIS OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO WIN WITH THAT SKIN."

He is never leaving. He is hear to stay. PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt

If I may, what's the big difference between this and the one Dranakar made? Aside from some graphical differences of course.
I was wondering this as well? They look almost exactly the same to me.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
If I may, what's the big difference between this and the one Dranakar made? Aside from some graphical differences of course.
The entire main stage was modeled from scratch to match the background, I also fixed animations and materials for the background.

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
I'm really flattered! (2 PM devs noticed my stage) The main stage looks amazing :D Lighting for the background looks beautiful as well! But @Llama Juice Just optimized my stage, don't know if you guys talk being PM dev and all but I can see some of the changes he made to my stage isn't on yours. Maybe worth taking some of them into consideration? :) I only have 1 suggestion, that is to add a face to the cloud to make it more Marioish.
And btw, Yoshis Fortune is such a better name!

Llama Juices Changelog:
The trees in the background no longer have their twitchy animation
The textures on the main stage have been touched up to remove texture seams.
Flowers on the ground in the background were removed
"Randal" has a small slight animation so that it's just some sort of movement.
Castle in the background by the trees is shifted to the right a bit so that it's actually visible.
Flags removed from the background.
Half of the trees removed from the background.
Old Yoshi's Story stage removed from under the stage.
Clouds removed from above the island.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm really flattered! (2 PM devs noticed my stage) The main stage looks amazing :D Lighting for the background looks beautiful as well! But @Llama Juice Just optimized my stage, don't know if you guys talk being PM dev and all but I can see some of the changes he made to my stage isn't on yours. Maybe worth taking some of them into consideration? :) I only have 1 suggestion, that is to add a face to the cloud to make it more Marioish.
And btw, Yoshis Fortune is such a better name!

Llama Juices Changelog:
The trees in the background no longer have their twitchy animation
The textures on the main stage have been touched up to remove texture seams.
Flowers on the ground in the background were removed
"Randal" has a small slight animation so that it's just some sort of movement.
Castle in the background by the trees is shifted to the right a bit so that it's actually visible.
Flags removed from the background.
Half of the trees removed from the background.
Old Yoshi's Story stage removed from under the stage.
Clouds removed from above the island.
I wanted to keep my edits so I went and just added everything you said to the current version I released, it'll be updated within a minute

Gooch

Smash Cadet
Are you still taking requests for Making stuff?

I have a neat idea for a competitive stage/completely new stage

Last edited:

Gooch

Smash Cadet
Alright fair enough.

mind if i pitch it to yall though? Not necessarily a request, just to see if its feasable/cool enough

Top Bottom