• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Honestly, we kinda need to chill. Theytah is probably recuperating from PM. I think it's best to wait until he comments as I am sure he is aware that everyone is wondering what will happen to this thread.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm not currently taking requests so if you request anything right now I won't add it to the first page, I'm finishing all pending requests right now though, here's a preview

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'm not currently taking requests so if you request anything right now I won't add it to the first page, I'm finishing all pending requests right now though, here's a preview
Do you know how happy that makes me?! I've always wanted a Galactic Federation Zero Suit (even though I hate Other M). I'm assuming it's simply ported from Other M, rather than being built from scratch?

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Oh fuuuuuuuu that looks good! I've been waiting for this.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Model is finished and rigged, just have to optimize it so it doesnt crash dolphin/wii :p

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Fresh outta da oven, just gotta make web images for em.

And check out dem metals.

ALSO NOTE FOR ANYONE WANTING TO USE THE POLYGON KIRBY MOD I MADE: It's fixed now!

Last edited:

Kamineigh

Smash Apprentice
> transparent metal
YEAH SCIENCE, B*TCH!
Transparent aluminum is actually being worked on at the moment. So far, it has only been put to use in computer stuff and experimental soda cans. But soon, I'll bet someone will make a custom Metal Yarn Kirby Amiibo.

Also, a Metal Yarn Kirby. How does that work?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Also just a "for fun" thing. Got Ryu cell shading like on the wii working.
Edit: also got mipmapping working a-la halo reach.

Last edited:

Kamineigh

Smash Apprentice
Could we possibly see a Zelda character with that intense cell-shading? Because it brings to mind the extremely dark shading used in the official character art for Majora's Mask.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
I can't tell you how much I love that Ryu shading. I've been craving something like the black outline on Smash 3DS for so long. It would help so much when playing CRT or smaller displays. It also just looks really really cool.

Is it very difficult to apply to each skin?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I can't tell you how much I love that Ryu shading. I've been craving something like the black outline on Smash 3DS for so long. It would help so much when playing CRT or smaller displays. It also just looks really really cool.

Is it very difficult to apply to each skin?
Nope
Ryztiq Ryztiq would you ever consider maybe doing the indigo pokemon league for Melee? it looks awesome and too good not to be in melee!!
Nope I dont do melee mods, sorry~

Top Bottom