• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq

I tried using your GW gameboy mod and the sfx are way louder than any other characters, also the grey and possibly other gw colors that came with your gamewatch.pac/.psc are missing outlines on their weapon attacks

Just thought Id let you know and i hope you fix it soon, that mod is awesome!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq

I tried using your GW gameboy mod and the sfx are way louder than any other characters, also the grey and possibly other gw colors that came with your gamewatch.pac/.psc are missing outlines on their weapon attacks

Just thought Id let you know and i hope you fix it soon, that mod is awesome!
That mod was made by algeorgeromo, so youd have to message him to fix it.

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
@iwantgames found some problems with HW Ganondorf though:
ganon is completely broken; needs his hair to be remade, his skirt needs to be remade, the tassel like things needs to be remade, and even though those things are missing and needs to be redone he still has 33k worth of poly.

Juken

Smash Ace
His clothing, his hat, its too good to pass on.
If there's a cranky kong mod for DK that adds clothes and a cane, I think adding a little hat and clothes would be possible too... It'd make more sense than shrinking someone who's whole gimmick is being big and strong like DK, then shrinking him by half to fit Diddy's hitboxes.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
If there's a cranky kong mod for DK that adds clothes and a cane, I think adding a little hat and clothes would be possible too... It'd make more sense than shrinking someone who's whole gimmick is being big and strong like DK, then shrinking him by half to fit Diddy's hitboxes.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt chunky Kong stronger than Donkey Kong? Chunky is able to lift boulders and yet it takes DK a power potion to pull a lever.

PsychoGhost

Smash Apprentice
Don't mind me.

Absolutely AMAZING stuff Theytah! Viking Dedede is amazing, and I reeaally wanna put Metroid Lab in my custom build! The Green Screen Studio seems like it'd be a good tool for creating CSP...which I'm assuming you did with the above projects.

I have a question though, since you got your computer up and running again (yes! :D) when could we expect the next round of voting? No rush, just curious! Thanks again for all of your awesome work! :)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Absolutely AMAZING stuff Theytah! Viking Dedede is amazing, and I reeaally wanna put Metroid Lab in my custom build! The Green Screen Studio seems like it'd be a good tool for creating CSP...which I'm assuming you did with the above projects.

I have a question though, since you got your computer up and running again (yes! :D) when could we expect the next round of voting? No rush, just curious! Thanks again for all of your awesome work! :)
Once I finish most of the 30 pending current requests lol.

Juken

Smash Ace
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt chunky Kong stronger than Donkey Kong? Chunky is able to lift boulders and yet it takes DK a power potion to pull a lever.
even more reason why going over someone who's got a fraction of DK's strength/size is silly.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
even more reason why going over someone who's got a fraction of DK's strength/size is silly.
I wouldn't snip the originality and potential of a costume just because of ther size. I mean would you love to see Diddy wear one of the Kong's clothing? Seeing Diddy with Chunky's Hat and shirt would be awesome. That is, unless you want to see him wear overalls.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
If the request queue isn't overloaded, I'd like to throw in a request for Captain Falcon in a black suit & tie (Agent Falcon? I dunno). Sort of like Tuxedo Snake but with a full tie. Guess with a black helmet/silver visor? Whatever looks good with it I guess. Doubt people will vote for it anyway though. Also 100% behind Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, that would be sick.

Thanks for you work on this stuff and PM in general. I also want to take this opportunity to show some specific appreciation for Return to Dreamland. I never felt like that stage was in dire need of a visual overhaul, but after seeing your remaster, I immediately realized I was wrong. Amazing work on that, Dreamland 64 has always been one of my favorite stages and you did it justice and them some. Night version is also great, when the 3.5 fix update comes out ("soooooon") I'll probably do some more customizing and swap Dreamland and Metal Cavern so I can use both.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
already at home with new surface, props to the MS store staff. Will resume work on stuff once I set it up.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
If the request queue isn't overloaded, I'd like to throw in a request for Captain Falcon in a black suit & tie (Agent Falcon? I dunno). Sort of like Tuxedo Snake but with a full tie. Guess with a black helmet/silver visor? Whatever looks good with it I guess. Doubt people will vote for it anyway though. Also 100% behind Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, that would be sick.

Thanks for you work on this stuff and PM in general. I also want to take this opportunity to show some specific appreciation for Return to Dreamland. I never felt like that stage was in dire need of a visual overhaul, but after seeing your remaster, I immediately realized I was wrong. Amazing work on that, Dreamland 64 has always been one of my favorite stages and you did it justice and them some. Night version is also great, when the 3.5 fix update comes out ("soooooon") I'll probably do some more customizing and swap Dreamland and Metal Cavern so I can use both.
Thanks! I'll add them to the list as soon as I finish setting my replacement computer up. It's always great to see that people like my stuff, and dreamland is my favorite stage :3

YOU HAD ONE JOB

ONE JOB
Q_Q
How much did your computer cost? And what model of ccomputer?
512GB I7 Surface Pro 3, 1700~ minus 200 for the student discount. Replacement was free of charge.

invisibleman

Smash Apprentice
Download GIMP
Open The image
Use the custom selection tool to select the outline of the image
Invert selection, to select the background
Colour to alpha
Scale the image.
Don't post giant images as requests.
Thank you. Will try. And sorry about the big images,I didnt know how to resize 'em.

Top Bottom