• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq , Does the Camera from 3.0 differ from 3.5?

Asking because i want to chuck the PM stadium on my build again, but want the camera the same as Ps2.

Chur.
Open a stage and check the STPM data, then just copy all the data from a 3.5 version to that and bam, you have 3.5 camera.

Frozn~

Smash Apprentice
Hi Theytah, I was wondering if you could maybe explain the difference between Brawl and Project M costumes for Ganondorf? I tried to install your Phantom Ganon costume into PM, but it freezes every time I try.

Are there instructions anywhere to convert a Brawl Ganon costume to a PM one? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hi Theytah, I was wondering if you could maybe explain the difference between Brawl and Project M costumes for Ganondorf? I tried to install your Phantom Ganon costume into PM, but it freezes every time I try.

Are there instructions anywhere to convert a Brawl Ganon costume to a PM one? Thanks in advance!
There are no differences, the structure is the exact same between brawl and PM. Just name the files from the ganon costume fitganon03.pac/.pcs and put it in the ganon folder.

RedheadORama

Smash Rookie
Hey! I absolutely love this stuff, I've got a whole bunch of these models in my Project M build. However, I'm having problems with your Shadow Mario. For Shadow Mario, the cape is for some reason F.L.U.D.D., and when used, does not leave Mario's hand until he is hit.

I'm unsure whether this is a problem with your skin or with my build, since other Mario costumes also involve broken cape textures sometimes. I have one that will copy a texture from my opponent and put that on the cape, which is odd. Any help would be appreciated.

Dos efes

Smash Cadet
Just what makes an alt be included in a PM release? Cos I swear all your stuff is just top notch.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas

Also Meow WIP
WWIEREIEJRHUOIAHEJFOINBKHJAEFBAJEJHBDKJHNABW FDLK HOLY SWEET LORD JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSS THANK YOU BASED THEYTAH YOU ARE MY GOD AND JESUSS AND LORDY POTATO YESYESYESYESYESYES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS ALLL OF MY DREAMS ARE NOW TRUEEEE YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @Nanobuds PUT THIS IN PM NOW CUZ THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT AND IM NOT WEARING PANTS NOW YEYSYESYESYESYSEYESYEYSEYYSEYSEYSEYSEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Thank you @ Ryztiq Ryztiq . You are amazing. Please marry me and bear my children. Even if you're a guy.

EDIT: How have I not seen this thread before? YOU ARE AMAZZIIIINGNGGG!!!!!
also, thanks @ Draco_The Draco_The for directing me here. I am now your slave.

Last edited:

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Sorry to have to double post, my device is a piece of crap. Meant to say evil Olimar.

NXero

Smash Apprentice
Can you do Lana (Hyrule Warriors) over Zelda or anyone else? Please :x No one else is working on her afaik, and it makes me really sad ;_;

On the topic of Zelda, maybe you can import another pokemon over her to go along with Greninja (Delphox?)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Dear Theytah,

I write in this formal manner as to (hopefully) not upset your balance of your modding. I know you are probably already nipple-high in request, but I solemnly got down on one knee and asked/prayed for my final request to be answered by your skills. I am requesting a Slurpuff skin over Jigglypuff. If you can accomplish this task, then I can go to my grave happy and can renounce my religion and move on to Theytahism.

Signed,

A fan.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Dear Theytah,

I write in this formal manner as to (hopefully) not upset your balance of your modding. I know you are probably already nipple-high in request, but I solemnly got down on one knee and asked/prayed for my final request to be answered by your skills. I am requesting a Slurpuff skin over Jigglypuff. If you can accomplish this task, then I can go to my grave happy and can renounce my religion and move on to Theytahism.

Signed,

A fan.
This is the best way to request in the history of mankind.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
My only and Biggest request is an updated version of Melee Daisy Peach alt.

Please. <3
Especially now that someone went through all the trouble to rip Melee Texture files and branch them onto a Brawl texture file to make her exact texture from Melee a reality for me.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say: Phoenix Wright over anyone? Doesn't really matter. If it's a sword character, maybe give him the shichi****o as a sword and a magatama as a shield or something?
EDIT: I meant the Phoenix Wright from the original trilogy or the Professor Layton crossover, not the one from Dual Destinies also gosh dangit smashboards for censoring the name of the weapon and censoring the link. Ran it through bitly so it should be good.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
How will Pinna Park be like though? Will it play similar to Delfino Plaza?

Also, it would be cool to see Mecha Bowser there.

Last edited:

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Those are amazing. When do you expect each of them to be done?

Also, if I could make what should be a very easy request: when Nanobuds finishes with SSB4 Mewtwo, would you be able to texture him as you have your Shadow Mewtwo (with eyes included)? The model edits aren't necessary. I just want it all to match up.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Those are amazing. When do you expect each of them to be done?

Also, if I could make what should be a very easy request: when Nanobuds finishes with SSB4 Mewtwo, would you be able to texture him as you have your Shadow Mewtwo (with eyes included)? The model edits aren't necessary. I just want it all to match up.
Sure thing
Will this pack include things from the 3.02 build?
Mhm!
How will Pinna Park be like though? Will it play similar to Delfino Plaza?

Also, it would be cool to see Mecha Bowser there.
no floating platforms, that's lying to people on how a stage plays IMO.
I'll find a place that will fit for a fight.

Top Bottom