• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Dos efes

Smash Cadet
I'm all for DKC stages, specially a Bramble Scramble one. I picture it with the Bee enemies flying randomly in the background every minute or so, and maybe the parrot chasing them.

Even fancier would be to see Dixie using barrels in the back, but I don't even know if that's possible!

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Stuff added to the pending requests list, currently swamped so voting will resume once enough stuff is finished.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Not to be rude, but, did you start working on hoodie ganon?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Check the main post, also please stop harassing me, filling out 30 requests is stressful enough and the more you pressure me the sloppier I work.
I don't think I was one of the people bothering you (at least I hope not), but if you did want to make the DKC3 stage and wanted some images etc then just shoot me a private message when you wanted to start. I'll leave you alone until then, whenever that is lol

if you don't need images than ignore this, ugh I'm rambling.

30 requests does indeed sound like a hassle

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I don't think I was one of the people bothering you (at least I hope not), but if you did want to make the DKC3 stage and wanted some images etc then just shoot me a private message when you wanted to start. I'll leave you alone until then, whenever that is lol

if you don't need images than ignore this, ugh I'm rambling.

30 requests does indeed sound like a hassle
Just choose a single stage to make from stuff in the game and post it so I can get more of a focus on what you're asking for please.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Working on requests, a lot of resources I use are low res so I re-vector them from scratch to up the resolution.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'd just like to pop in and say your work is amazing and I love seeing it! Good luck with mid-terms (Yeah I'm at that same thing too, I believe some of mine are starting next week although I wrote one this monday) so I totally understand balancing University/College around doing stuff you want to do. It's so gosh-dang packed!

Didn't get to say it earlier but that Phantom Ganon is lovely. (Late as hell but doesn't matter!)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'd just like to pop in and say your work is amazing and I love seeing it! Good luck with mid-terms (Yeah I'm at that same thing too, I believe some of mine are starting next week although I wrote one this monday) so I totally understand balancing University/College around doing stuff you want to do. It's so gosh-dang packed!

Didn't get to say it earlier but that Phantom Ganon is lovely. (Late as hell but doesn't matter!)
I'm actually only in HighSchool ^_^; But the work from second semester keeps piling it up and I can't fail my classes...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Just choose a single stage to make from stuff in the game and post it so I can get more of a focus on what you're asking for please.
The cliff levels are probably the most memorable stages in the game so they have been solidified to me as my request. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Krevice Kreepers" from the K3 area of DKC3.

I love the color scheme and texture etc (Although I'm sure that you can update it beautifully)

as for what exactly I want out of the stage? Well so long as it is competitively usable without having a super generic layout like Battlefield, FD or having randomly moving platforms like FoD then I am not in the slightest bit fussy haha.

as I said before, don't feel any pressure on my account. if/whenever you make it is fine by me, you've got a lot on your plate

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Just wanted to post this as an update
Here's the whole story with my laptop situation

1. I had a display cable wear out
2. Thought it was the screen
3. Didn't check it out and just used a cloth to put pressure to juryrig a fix
4. The cloth eventually cracked my screen
5. I tried getting a new screen and got referred to the wrong model
6. Bought ANOTHER screen which was the right model
7. Realized it was the cable all along when i got said new screen
8. Went back to the cloth method but was more careful
9. the old worn out cable got shorted out when I plugged into an HDMI
10. The short went through the cable and killed both of my GTX770m cards
11. My laptop is really weak and can barely run dolphin so I've been using a mini travel laptop to do research on shaders and stuff for the time being
12. While my laptop is sent into dell to be fixed I'm getting a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (hopefully tomorrow depending on shipping)

So, once I get my new surface pro, I'll be back in buisness :)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

11. My laptop is really weak and can barely run dolphin so I've been using a mini travel laptop to do research on shaders and stuff for the time being
12. While my laptop is sent into dell to be fixed I'm getting a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (hopefully tomorrow depending on shipping)

No problem. Well be waiting for your awesome updates.

Caporai

Smash Journeyman

Man.. that's some crazy condition your laptop did experience. But I hope it gets well.

Btw... a silly request of me since I fail badly at rigging, and I don't know who else I shall turn my head to. But I hope you can do it.

Both of this are from Dissidia, Exdeath 3rd outfit and Garland over Ganondorf, since the got both resp. cape and sword.

Exdeath 3rd outfit model can be found
http://www.trishroom.com/threads/exdeath-3rd-alt-dissidia-012-final-fantasy.51332/

Garland outfit model can be found
http://www.trishroom.com/threads/ff-dissidia-garland-tough-guy.43987/

I would be in love to see them in the game.

redxslash

Smash Cadet
You too!?!?!? I thought I was the only failing High schooler in this thread.
That made me lol

I'm actually only in HighSchool ^_^; But the work from second semester keeps piling it up and I can't fail my classes...
Holy crap! Theytah is only in high school and smarter than every college student out there haha. I also wanted to say thank you for all the work you have done out there for the community and everything. Your tutorials helped me out the best when it comes to customizing project m. Good luck on your midterms and other studies.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Man.. that's some crazy condition your laptop did experience. But I hope it gets well.

Btw... a silly request of me since I fail badly at rigging, and I don't know who else I shall turn my head to. But I hope you can do it.

Both of this are from Dissidia, Exdeath 3rd outfit and Garland over Ganondorf, since the got both resp. cape and sword.

Exdeath 3rd outfit model can be found
http://www.trishroom.com/threads/exdeath-3rd-alt-dissidia-012-final-fantasy.51332/

Garland outfit model can be found
http://www.trishroom.com/threads/ff-dissidia-garland-tough-guy.43987/

I would be in love to see them in the game.
I'll add them to the list, shouldnt be too hard since the model is there already.
That made me lol

Holy crap! Theytah is only in high school and smarter than every college student out there haha. I also wanted to say thank you for all the work you have done out there for the community and everything. Your tutorials helped me out the best when it comes to customizing project m. Good luck on your midterms and other studies.
Thanks man, I've been working really hard to finish all the requests, hopefully they'll be out soon!
However, it can be possible to make it, if you know particle code needs to fix, plus on which costume slot, like how Dark Queen Peach does.

Example of how I did it on Ike in 3.02
You did that? I'd love to learn if you'd show me how :)

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
I'll add them to the list, shouldnt be too hard since the model is there already.

Thanks man, I've been working really hard to finish all the requests, hopefully they'll be out soon!

You did that? I'd love to learn if you'd show me how :)
Thank you man for accepting my request. :)

There's this guide for importing the model as GFX (bookmark it since this will make you having fun with the effects)
Nebulon's GFX Porting Tutorial (Brawl EX Pack makers, this is essential for you)

What you need though is these two programs (at least what I did but I guess there's better one) :
Brawlbox 0.71 or higher
PSA 2.35 (Project Smash Attacks)

BrawlBox is for importing GFX models while PSA is for programming to call these effects, hitbox and many more.
FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac is for animation while FitCharacter.pac is for GFX and hitboxes. So FitCharacter.pac can be opened by Brawlbox and PSA.

If you're having problem about this, you can try checking out my FitIke.pac from my Ike Burning Sword, how the effects is being called in the game. But what I did for the sword trail did also effect on other characters as well since they also use the same trail which is universal for all characters, like Samus Ice trail became purple, IceClimbers wooden hammer gets fire trail.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I have a stage request, dunno how feasible it could be but asking is worth a shot:

How about a competitive City Escape stage from Sonic Adventure 2? It could appease a bunch of Sonic fans and also provide a viable stage to play on.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
I have a stage request, dunno how feasible it could be but asking is worth a shot:

How about a competitive City Escape stage from Sonic Adventure 2? It could appease a bunch of Sonic fans and also provide a viable stage to play on.
How about a HD city escape texture over green hill zone. It should have BBuildings and posters from sa2. Also, have the truck in the background.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
How about a HD city escape texture over green hill zone. It should have BBuildings and posters from sa2. Also, have the truck in the background.
Uh... or maybe just a standard platform with an extra smaller platform or two? Because a simple retexture wouldn't do the stage justice whatsoever.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Hey Theytah, how about properly scaled with slight theytah improvements on the original 12 smash 64 characters?

The low polygonal models of smash 64 have always been a favorite of mine.

There are some decent imports on the brawl vault but the scaling is way off.

Master Protocol

Smash Cadet
I hate being that guy...Oh I hate it so much, but I have a request.

The more I play these Batman games the more I want a Batman Beyond Skin. If you have a lot on your plate, could you please suggest to me anyone else who's relatively good with making skins from scratch? I really have nothing to work with. If you know anyone who has already made it or is willing to please leave a link.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Work update, here's a stage I'm working on for the official build of PM netplay! With my new tablet I can take 2K screenshots too :)

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Work update, here's a stage I'm working on for the official build of PM netplay! With my new tablet I can take 2K screenshots too :)
Oooh I like it. Are you planning on doing more stages for the netplay build?

Top Bottom