• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Zero Suit/Samus in Shorts Social

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
It is based on % and distance away. There's actually a hitbox on dsmash directly behind her but I think it's a sour spot.
Not really sure about that behind her one.
my rage and their % is always random when ever I land one of those and I am to busy worry about me missing the free boost kick to bother checking out the launch time xD.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
You can Visually see the hitbox IIRC to lazy atm to go into training.

@ Tobi_Whatever Tobi_Whatever Yeah I was thinking of the same thing but maybe it's just a placebo effect for us?

So on the weekend at the UGC niagara tourney I managed to take a game off Ally's Fraudio and MM Nairo in the Ditto ( pretty sure 3-0 with me taking at least 3 stocks ).

When I get a chance I will post the link for the set in the video archive I would like some help on the Fraudio MU....Mario just *sigh*.

Last edited:

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
if Mario does dthrow > utilt at zero we can jab or utilt him before he can get another utilt out, since we land on the ground, after that, you can down b out of his utilt strings with good timing, eventually good Marios will just start doing dthrow > up b, which isn't nearly as bad. So that's how to deal with his main niche (though you may have already known that). There's a pretty good Mario in my region that I play a decent amount so maybe I could put together a more detailed analysis about the matchup in general and post it in the MU thread if it would be of any help to anyone.

David Viran

Smash Lord
I would like to take a moment and talk about zss's ledge trump game. If you ledge trump with tether you get a significant frame advantage over anything your opponent does from the ledge.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I would like to take a moment and talk about zss's ledge trump game. If you ledge trump with tether you get a significant frame advantage over anything your opponent does from the ledge.
You can actually get trump > flipstool.
Unsure about the kick though.

David Viran

Smash Lord
I could see the footstool being good if bair won't kill because it forces them to regrab the ledge without invincibility.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
^ Probably, but it somehow never works out like that.
And at the very least you're still able to react with a ledge drop or other ledge action faster than they would be able to.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Why do I suddenly see so many Neptune avatars?
Is it just because I started playing the games? I could swear it wasn't like that before.
STOP SCREWING WITH MY HEAD @ Shaya Shaya

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Several months ago, me and some other Zelda mains raided this thread.

Well, Zero Suit got her revenge.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
I should play the games too, I've heard a few of them are quite fun.
But I did enjoy the anime for it's terribleness aaaaaaaaa lot.
It's quite repetitive but the combat system is solid. If you're okay with grinding I can recommend it. The anime is next on my list and I'm thinking about buying a vita for the new game.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Well actually Nairo showed me some technology regarding the edge trump.

basically get the trump-> get on stage as close as to the edge as possible -> just dair in place for the stage spike when they re up b.

Obviously won't work for everyone but yeah I'm a check it out a bit. I generally just do the bair but this sounds like fun XD.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Did you practice me explaining the same thing just with flip jump kick instead? :p (Well, I said from just a ledge drop)

Nairo definitely makes me want to use dair in general more though... 9 frames isn't really that bad. And if you hit someone behind you they like, die, it's great.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Did you practice me explaining the same thing just with flip jump kick instead? :p (Well, I said from just a ledge drop)

Nairo definitely makes me want to use dair in general more though... 9 frames isn't really that bad. And if you hit someone behind you they like, die, it's great.
Especially mid- high percents, dair can sometimes combo into bair for a quick kill

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Some Japanese frame data has been released. I'm compiling it alongside the American (Danterion, Thinkaman) data. New bits include transition frames for jabs, end frames (no IASA frames though), properties (transcendent, etc), item throw frames, some notes... and a few bits I'm having a hard time translating.

I should have it all up, posted, and appropriately referenced later tonight.

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Right now, I believe there isn't word on when this was taken. So far, ZSS doesn't seem to have changed in the most recent patch. But if a comparison comes out, I'll update as my knowledge of this data improves.

CatStache

Smash Cadet
NNID
CatStache
I finally got an Gamecube controller adapter, and the semester ended for me! :D Time to grind this game so much. :happysheep:

Several months ago, me and some other Zelda mains raided this thread.

Well, Zero Suit got her revenge.
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Last edited:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We need to name some sort of combo / AT / essential option / useless style tactic the "Ryoko Loco" for obvious reasons

IDK just some thoughts

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
We need to name some sort of combo / AT / essential option / useless style tactic the "Ryoko Loco" for obvious reasons

IDK just some thoughts
Oh boy please do I want my fraudulent ways to be know world wide zzzzz... in any case I'm loafting again on these MUs the IRL johns are real.

Uhh actually edit now that I think of it i do have one and it is very Locoish? It is kinda useless but fun For thrils/style.

Depends on the situation but if it's side by side,SH immediate air dodge in place-> boost kick upon landing (if they/you think they will let go of shield to grab/smash you)

Or approaching sh immediate air dodge -> boost kick.

Absolutely useless but the times I've caught people reaching.Think I did that to seagull at some point for % or something.

There's also uncharged paralyzer hit confirm to Yolo boost kick works best if you catch them shing or something.

Last edited:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Oh boy please do I want my fraudulent ways to be know world wide zzzzz... in any case I'm loafting again on these MUs the IRL johns are real.
I know those feels. Just updated the video thread original post for the first time in months.
Gonna play a lot of smash this weekend.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
I know those feels. Just updated the video thread original post for the first time in months.
Gonna play a lot of smash this weekend.
I have the egl tournament down here Bread and I are gonna run zss squared...so my android doesn't have the squared sign cool...
2 day tourney I think I have a 20 $ with a Rosa Bo5 and loser has to use the name super saiyan fraud for the next tourney or few. XD

Pretty much rip if it's customs...x.x

BatShark

Smash Apprentice

Uhh actually edit now that I think of it i do have one and it is very Locoish? It is kinda useless but fun For thrils/style.

Depends on the situation but if it's side by side,SH immediate air dodge in place-> boost kick upon landing (if they/you think they will let go of shield to grab/smash you)

Or approaching sh immediate air dodge -> boost kick.

Absolutely useless but the times I've caught people reaching.Think I did that to seagull at some point for % or something.

There's also uncharged paralyzer hit confirm to Yolo boost kick works best if you catch them shing or something.
I think that one works well for this.

BreaD-

Smash Rookie
I have the egl tournament down here Bread and I are gonna run zss squared...so my android doesn't have the squared sign cool...
2 day tourney I think I have a 20 $ with a Rosa Bo5 and loser has to use the name super saiyan fraud for the next tourney or few. XD

Pretty much rip if it's customs...x.x
Zss² team is gonna be hilarious lmao.

CatStache

Smash Cadet
NNID
CatStache
:troll:Apparently recovering from one end to the other end of Smashville is new guys. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Anyone got tips for resizing/centering etc a gfycat for a signature? I'm now convinced I'm forum-code inept, heh.

Top Bottom