• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wrath of Giga Bowser

blendy

Smash Rookie
thats was nice. its like some movie with all this ... stuff. im speechless

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
thats awsome, really good. at first i thought is was a giga bowsercombo vid. music was good

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Yea man I saw that at FC6 and I was like "Wow man, that was really good". I like how you put everything together using little things from the game like the item-capsule to transfer from Doc to CF and from CF to G&W and from G&W to both G&W and Roy growing to defeat Giga Bowser. Very well put together. 10/10.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
SO SEX!!!! and how does the y link a link thing work? plz pm since i wont check here often

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow...this was awesome...i love the originality....i love how u made like a short movie out of it...with a little plot and everything...if u could make more mini movies like this then that would be awesome....and a whole different take on smash vids...i loved it...peace

-hiroshi

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Wow, this is probably the best misc. video I've seen on this site so far! Good music, good AR use, had the low-tiers remain... good stuff :D

fenris

Smash Rookie
Heh, we all know the only reason they had to turn to Roy was cause link was taken out as a kid XP. Still, love how marth runs to take out Bowser single handedly, very in-character for him. Love the concept, well done

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Extremely entertaining, great choice of music. Has potential to be EVEN better, but was still awesome.

dragonsshadows

Smash Apprentice
Can you torrent the origional file on www.torrentspy.com? I'd seriously wait weeks to get this file in origional quality. I'm asuming you used adobe premire pro 1.5... correct? It is a shame to have that video compressed. It is just TO GOOD!
Everyone, give rep points to SDM NOW!!!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
SuperDoodleMan, I noticed 2 things that happened in your video.
1. In the beginning, when Mewtwo appeared he was red, but when Ganondorf, Dr.Mario, and Mewtwo were getting into position, I noticed that Mewtwo turned purple, but then when he was charging up the Shadow Ball he turned red again. Did you do this on purpose or by accident?
2. When it showed the scene where Fox, Falco, and Samus were shooting at Giga Bowser, the last missile that Samus shot right before Giga Bowser killed them hit Falco instead of Giga Bowser. Did you do this by accident or did you even notice that the missile hit Falco?
That is all.
Please respond.
And by the way awesome video, I sure hope that you do more of these.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Seeing Roy do that..warms my heart.

You get my immediate thanks and gratitude dude.

*sniff* You've given me reason to pick up Roy's blade again..

DaHellKnightz

Smash Cadet
Who cares? But I'm right next to Rick James grind
Greatest. Vid. Ever. Seriously, I think I lost count of how many times I've watched this, it's just too good. I knew there was someone out there that would find a purpose for Roy. That FF8 song was just perfect for the conditions. Props to you SuperDoodleMan, your vids own beyond human comprehension at times.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Just a heads up, someone linked this id to the UK ninendo magazine NGamer, now it's in the mag! Sadly whoever sent it gave no credit to SDM but anyone who watches it will see.

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Wow. Just Wow.

I think what impressed me most was not the awesome use of AR, neither the really fun scenes like Peach getting flattened or Link disappering, but it was the superb timing of the music. It just seemed to be made for this movie, and the movie jsut seemed to be made for this music :D

I actually think the most exciting part was when G&W ran away, with Giga Bowser following him, looking bigger and bigger, and finally flattening Falcon.

Top Bottom