• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wrath of Giga Bowser

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Haha. :D

I haven't watched it yet, because the audio seems to be a bit weird with my computer and I don't want to spoil it by watching it without audio, but the comments sure looks good.

No matter if I'm gonna enjoy this or not, (I probably will, it seems a bit comic :) ) keep it up!

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Wow that was a breath taking epic. I never truly knew Smash video greatness until I watched this. Congratulations to Superdoodleman and those who helped him on a job extremely well done.

Zodiac

Smash Master
That was freaking AWSOME!!! I loved it! It inspired me to write somthing for super smash brothers, I've laready got the first scenes done.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
i've alreayd commented on how great this is... but i just had to say it again!

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
Although it's starting to sound like a broken record, this vid was very well done. I liked the plot, and the epic feel of it all. Nice work.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

[Cowboy]

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was cool. UNTIL I got to "Roy has TEH PHIR3". >_>
That killed it for me.

Naw, it's still cool. That last part still kinda bugs me, though.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
1 word: Freaking awesome! Ow wait, that's 2...

Nah, either way, this was really cool. The way everyone sacrificed themself to give Roy and G&W the time to finish GB. Aaah, you should get an Oscar for this one!

EDIT: Btw, I watched it again and I forgot to say that Ness, Yoshi and Kirby playing baseball is nice thought of too.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Lol, nice vid! iv'e watched it what..hmm..lets see...bah i dont know >.> lets just go with ALOT.
I laughed so hard when peach got flattened :rotfl: i hate peach sometimes, especially when she beats me out of sheer luck :evil: Anywho, awesome video!!

Top Bottom