• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wrath of Giga Bowser

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
What happens when three evildoers attempt to create a monster?

Filefront Download
View on Google Video
YouTube search

That's what.

In case you're still reading this and haven't watched it yet, either watch it now or risk spoilers.

note: the download is the best quality there is. Streaming videos also have a slight sound delay, which annoys me.

SEQUEL NEWS!

There won't be a sequel. Everyone but Roy is dead, how could there possibly be sequel? My current project is The Last Tier War
Youtube trailer
SWF topic
Volunteer forum
----

Liberi Fatali on RapidShare
Aquatic Interlude on ocremix

--YE TIMELINE 'O ANSWERS--

0:34
Mewtwo changes colors. Oops!

1:39
Link disappears because GB killed Young Link

1:49
I used a small cloaked GB to make Peach flail about

2:36
Falco jumps into Samus' missile, true. Good help is hard to find.

2:52
This is just 4 tiny people (off camera) spawning mushrooms

2:55
GaW Oil Panics into Roy's counter, a noble sacrifice

--THE MAKING OF WRATH--

I got Liberi Fatali from my brother along with about a hundred other songs in StepMania. After hearing it a few times, the plot began to form in my head. I kept putting off recording for it, since some shots require 4 players, and when 4 players are around, they'd rather just play smash brothers.

Like for Adventure, I got so sick of putting it off, I set a semi-arbitrary deadline of the next major tourney I'd go to. Despite the week before FC6 being VERY busy for me, I finished this entire video in that time, thanks to already having planned out every shot over a year ago.

In fact, had I heard the song soon enough, I could have shown this video at the first FC, since I got my AR nearly three months before it, Though I doubt I would have had the debug knowhow to manage it in time.

I couldn't be happier with the premiere at FC6. It followed the trailer for Bring Your Own Controller, so people were already watching the screens, and the sound was adequate. My biggest disappointment with the Adventure debut was that the music was vastly overshadowed by people talking, but that was not the case here. When it ended, there was cheering and applause (!) which made the credits music completely inaudible, though to be fair, these are some of the lamest credits I've ever done.

For the rest of the event, people were complimenting me on a job well done, and several asked if it was online, or if it would be put online. I had planned to do that when I got home, but with the incredible response, I asked Bach to use his computer, and made a placeholder topic.

I got home, slept, woke up, ate, and updated this topic, which had grown to nearly 4 whole pages with little more than the download link. It's been uploaded to YouTube three times (my name's in the movie beginning and end, so I don't care who uploads as long as it's complete) with a combined total of over 2500 views. This after 2 days.

Now, three months later, it's been uploaded 11 times, the oldest of which has nearly 90,000 views. Combine them all, and the viewing total is over 145,000

*Now, 7 months later, the oldest has nearly 170,000 views, with another almost 90,000 views on other uploads

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
That.... was.... AMAZING.

Lol @ ending. Very dramatic! VERY COOL! I LOVE YOU SUPERDOODLEMAN!

In a strictly respectful and heterosexual way.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Another great video from SDM. I like the music, the "plot", and of course the ending was too good. nice work it was very intertaining.

I feel so bad for peach now though, she never stood a chance. :(

SipherothXIII

Smash Apprentice
wow that was so cool. i think i woulda liked it more if link had defended zelda instead of disapearing. Or did he disappear because Giga killed Y.link and therefore link does not exist in the future? I really like how u make Giga Bowser grow bigger as he hits ppl. Did u use AR only or did u edit some of it with ur computer?

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
It was the best short vid ever IMO. But there were some thing I would have changed even though I dont know as much about AR as you do though.

I would have beat Giga with Roys Flare Blade instead of counter. And on FD just for a more dramatic effect. And I would have made it so that Marth was defeated right before roy so it seems like Roy>>>Marth instead of them being separate. And I would have had MrG&W be killed after he gave roy the capsule.

I wish it were longer though. 5 stars anyway.

metroid1117

Smash Master
That was a great video! I'm sure that my brother will like it, even though he sdoesn't watch SSBM vids. Anyway, I uploaded it on YouTube; if you want, I'll take it down so that you can upload it yourself.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
this friggin awesome, i like how so many of the characters were super brave (marth) and went right after godzilla and sacrificed themselves to oblivion to distract him.......and also how u changed the scenes to make him grow bigger........and i like the way Y.LINK died and A.LINK disapeared lol

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
SDM, you're the best.
That was indeedly, awesome. Hope you'll come up with a few more stuff later. Do you keep track of everything that you make somewhere?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
WWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

best smash bros vid, EVER CREATED!!!!!!!!!!

VilNess

Smash Champion
Funny shiiz!
I liked this, especially the ending!
It´s now crystal clear that we need to put up new tier list with Roy on the top. :psycho:

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
i liked how you manipulated the acmera, and used the stackable mushrooms.

i see you used the item rain too. making the muishrooms the only items to comes out.

geat job. i always been a fan of your work.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
f*** you,you stole my giga bowser stats that i posted in a thread i made >=(

although I have to agree im with ya in making giga bowser like this in brawl but giving him the attributes of a normal player

anyways enough of the complaints

nice horror movie.giga bowser doesent suck and people should realize that or that vid may be your situation

edit:

its true roy does own if you can master him

3rd best player in da world uses him atleast i heard.

roy>marth if you use him right

nevakee

Smash Rookie
Omg

OOOOMMMMGGG That was beautiful, that deserves to be at the Academy Awards....I <3 SDM best SSBM vid EVER.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
FFVIII music, NO WAY! Wow that video was awesome, no other words for it. It had a story and it ended really well too. Excellent job with editing and everything, I laughed and cried throughout.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
ROFL BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!! especially when peach when splat :D

teh endin was hellacool i hope u make more man ur the freakin man man!!

Top Bottom