• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is having a slow agonising demise.

Would you rather catch aids and die slowly and painfully, or just end it quickly. (Possibly giving it to a select few people you've hated all your life).

Think about it and close the thread baby ;)

AmcD

Smash Ace
It seems like Brawl is having a slow demise lol but I'm sure it can work if the Brawl players are willing to put the effort in.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Brawl was basically a really good fart that you got your mates attention for, but upon pushing for that fart, something was horribly wrong and you followed through, sh*tting yourself, losing your pride, smelling bad and being generally ashamed to be alive.

I think that sums up brawl.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Brawl was basically a really good fart that you got your mates attention for, but upon pushing for that fart, something was horribly wrong and you followed through, sh*tting yourself, losing your pride, smelling bad and being generally ashamed to be alive.

I think that sums up brawl.
LOOOL Well said Koop.

I am sorry for doubting your banter earlier. You should have been on my banter list.

I feel this thread should be kept open because it is what brawl needs to set itself off as for new people if they see mostly melee talk in a London thread they would not think brawl is important and will lose interest, new people need easy access to what they want so this thread gives them that.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Just Stop this guys. This thread is about brawl in the UK. If you don't like Brawl or say something negative about it, then GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Session section updated: The pics of the place, where i'm going to do my session at, is on the 1st page :)

I am currently the best brawler in the UK so I feel my name should be higlighted on this list or atleast in brackets it states my status in this community.
lool I thought you hated brawl

Mains: Little cartoon kid in green/Man in Green with shoryuken
Secondary: Crazy purple pokéman with Aura.

Forgive me, I'm terrible with names.
:laugh: Updated.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Because you get bored and practice finger movement for JC shines while you're camping one end of the stage?
loool What the hell are you talking about. I know Bullet Bill has put my fox across negatively to you but it is incredible tbh when it comes to technical skill.
You would be happy if you saw it lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If there is melee involved, i will most likely be there. Don't really want to travel for brawl alone, but i might.

Tamoo

Smash Master
well i dont think it should be in january cos pretty much everyone has exams (but tht wont stop me if you do decide to host it in jan)
i dunno, GGT2 is at the end of jan so mayb sumtime mid-late feb?
what do others think?
edit: And yeah, it is brawl and melee yeniths

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
There will be other stuff happening there. Although, there is hardly anyone in the shop lool. So, you could say the room is just for us. But were not allowed to have all the TVs. Its a local game shop. There are some ps2, ps3, xbox 360, gamecube and wii set up in the shop for anyone who wants to play some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom