• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yea we could fit four in the back for sure.
Chops, Ben, Mike, and I are ALL skinny :laugh:
I was hoping that this being a circuit event would attract a bunch of randoms lol
Turnout looks shaky though
COME ON PPL SHOW UP TO THIS !!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yah remember crews last time? ! ? Super hype lol, but for real they were really fun. Randoms do sometimes show up but they don't post so maybe they still will. I posted this in tournament listings and AIB as well hopefully some of that helped out.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** you guys did crews?? Sounds madd fun!
Well cactuar isn't going to this so I guess I'll be teaming with chops.
Everyone should definitely come through to this and show their support for tristate. No johns about it being this weekend because eggm already had to reschedule it once and it would be ****ed up if he had to do it again.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
yeah, very true, I've played Magus. I enjoyed playing his characters, though his Zelda definitely amuses me the most... it's so good.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Princeton is a free tournament and It's gonna be filled with much less competitive palyers and less players period IMO. This is also closer to you scar AND your last chance to play in a real tournament for money before ROM, don't miss the practice c-ya there. :) Bring people if u can. and the scarmada of tv's.

Edit : Blah reno isn't coming now so I have no teammate. Scar come team with me or jfox cancel your plans and come team wtih me

JFox

Smash Hero
eggm, you've never wanted to team with me and the one time u do it is 2 days before a tourney that i cant even go to...ur a jerk

Eggm

Smash Hero
Swift can't go is the only real reason I want to team with others. And I mentioned you and scar cause your both not coming hoping it would make you guys come. :)

So yeah I talked to scar on aim hes going to that princeton thing. It starts saturday pretty early tho and its only singles. So therefore I told him to come play singles again at my tournament and he might. Anyone going to princeton should do that especially jflo since its on your way back to toms river. We'll wait for you but we probably won't have to wait long since its like an hour away and It should be that big/last long. :)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Reno not going has lowered my chances of being here. Hazz dont you have off Saturdays now? Go to this so we can play and I have more reason to attend

Eggm

Smash Hero
I was just considering going....

Gordon is going to CA so I'd have to either drive :ohwell:

Or find a ride.....
PLease drive man there are others from NY who would go but can't cause g$ isn't driving. I know alu would go and thx and some others. Fill a car please I put a lot of work into these tournies it'd be sweet to have a decent turnout and see you guys there. ;)

Crews will be much more fun with NYC + hbk trash talk as well lol.

Edit : If hazz drives and brings alukard I call shotgun on teams with him.

JFox

Smash Hero
eggm, u should snag treble or bass for the day and make them come to this. That would push those who are on the fence in the right direction.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm not going to cali ... i just played melee yesterday ... i mean i dunno i dont mind going if i can get a ride from hazz ^_~

i don't mind teaming with u eggm ... or hazz ^_^

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
people should go. no excuses imo. man up and go to these things and support the ****ing state.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I don't know how you guys have so much free time =x. It's ridiculous!! Social life happens on the weekend. :-/ Although I miss you guys. I'll see you all at rom.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I don't know how you guys have so much free time =x. It's ridiculous!! Social life happens on the weekend. :-/ Although I miss you guys. I'll see you all at rom.
social life doesn't always happen on the weekends for everyone RENO! =\

Top Bottom