• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yes, looks like a good time to unleash falco before pound :>

LLDL

Smash Hero
I use a vcr to record my matches, but I want mic audio for my videos like all the funny *** **** talk in crews and stuff. Is there any device I can use to record hours of high quality audio only, without having to actually bring a laptop? (tape recorder doesn't have such great audio)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I like matches without commentary better anyway. Except for crews, crews should always have the crowd reaction and stuff cause it's just so awesome sometimes.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
if i have off of work (weekend before christmas? working for toys'r'us? yeah right) i'll be here

Eggm

Smash Hero
Convince oorah or dc to drive from bayonne for u and crismas. Or squeeze in the g-whip or the qdobamobile with the cool *** cup holder.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm interested in coming to this. I'll be living in Ocean Grove by this weekend. I played a lot of Melee today, and that game is just way better than Brawl. I also want to see where I stand with regards to Pound 4, since I'm doing Melee singles and teams there. Am a I washed up has-been or can I still do something? Let's see.

Who would be up for teaming? I am gdlk in Brawl teams and can apply most of my smarts and stuff to Melee teams pretty easily. I play a supporting Sheik or a f-air camping Ganondorf that is good for early kills. Mogwai and Swift can tell you I don't suck at Melee teams, lol! I actually got a lot better at Melee since SNES imo, at least in terms of tech skill.

Teams is my favorite event and always has been, so I'd like a solid partner to make it fun.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
if prog goes i go and i call shotgun. =)
as of rom 2: shotgun can only be called if you are in the visible radius of the car.

but i'm not sure if i have off of work. i told them saturdays off when i started, and guess who'll be there saturday night.

also, guess who just got home from there 10 minutes ago

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Can someone pick me up from 88 Abbott Ave in Ocean Grove? I imagine this can't be far from the venue or Eggm's house, lol. Doesn't he still live in Neptune? I'm will to pay for gas, of course.

Still looking for a partner. I prefer people that are extremely aggressive or Jigglypuffs.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I hate all of you,

I'm gonna quit melee cuz of you guys. And go main barbie horse adventures.

... <333333333333
I heard that's legit. I support you 100% I'm sure you'll **** everyone.

Then get drunk

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
love ur sig tec0

hey inui who do I talk to to get my name changed/minimized.

I dun wanna have "bass" anymore. been trying to be just "swift" for the longest time.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
love ur sig tec0

hey inui who do I talk to to get my name changed/minimized.

I dun wanna have "bass" anymore. been trying to be just "swift" for the longest time.
If you get a premium you can change your name every so often I forgot the number of times per month.

In short you need to buy a premium.

EDIT: ****en Mogwai and his forum ninjaing.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
crapppppppppp im cheap

anyways, maybe i can't make this. its holiday season and im in retail atm so like sats are ****.

have an interview at another bank next week wish me luck!!!! then I could smash more!

Cia

das kwl
I hate all of you,

I'm gonna quit melee cuz of you guys. And go main barbie horse adventures.

... <333333333333

I quitting Melee after pound so I can get into competitive FarmVille. You guys.. should be my neighbors :D

Prog - if you have room, can I plz go with you to this? I really wanna go, but I'm not taking that train.. lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Farmville...

I played it for two seconds only so I can customize my characters look. Then stopped...:laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo jaden my mom and blackanese are like in grandfinals on my FB LMFAOOO they are sooo beast!!!!

Cia

das kwl
Yoo.. raymond's like level 37.. wtf. mad beast. and daphney has the best farm i've ever seen. She needs to upload matches so i can steal her playstyle.

and add me!! i need neighbors!! lolz

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yo we on that MLG Farmville *****s!!!

Nah real **** though, that game gets MADD boring after like two weeks.

Top Bottom