• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Well...I finally decided to make an account since it'll be easier to track all the updates.

If I didn't say so in person, GG's at the last tourney everyone.

That said, I won't be able to make it to the tournament on the 14th. I am committed to another event at Princeton that same day as part of the NYU smash team.

Good luck to everyone going!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Well...I finally decided to make an account since it'll be easier to track all the updates.

If I didn't say so in person, GG's at the last tourney everyone.

That said, I won't be able to make it to the tournament on the 14th. I am committed to another event at Princeton that same day as part of the NYU smash team.

Good luck to everyone going!
wee neeeed u to get offff in creeeeewws :( :>

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Yeah, it was unfortunate that after the match I remembered how to play ICs with Jiggs lol. I played Chu at Otakon this year so I got some practice there.

Eggm

Smash Hero
sweet I"m glad to see all these new people. Stric9/flame and g$'s car will be here too on top of all that, hopefully this will be big. Maybe a CT car (trademark?)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
encouraging new people is the point of the circuit remember guys lets be nice to them and support them.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea so swift and eggm better win doubles lol

unless sumthing crazy happens and i can't go to pats house lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
yea so swift and eggm better win doubles lol

unless sumthing crazy happens and i can't go to pats house lol
im pretty sure StriCNYN3 and chain-ace will win doubles this time :> Rom 2 also. Lol

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Yeah, I have no partner this week. Though it doesn't look like this is going to be that big. How about low tiers instead this week eggm? :)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
sweet I"m glad to see all these new people. Stric9/flame and g$'s car will be here too on top of all that, hopefully this will be big. Maybe a CT car (trademark?)
you forgot the best car with the best cupholder this side of the mississippi. i've got plans to bring some people.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i dont know.... ive seen some pretty cool cup holders.

edit: and jersey smells like bad tuna. im not sure if i wanna go.

LLDL

Smash Hero
yo I'm a have to skip this one, my parents don't like the idea of me going to two tourneys weekly in a row. So I'm gonna have to save it for rom2 :(

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Boss scheduled me to work.

I told her I can't work Saturdays.

Will (attempt to) get schedule changed today and be there on Saturday.

Top Bottom