• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

JFox

Smash Hero
yo DJ, i had fun in teams. I'm lookin to start takin teams more seriously. Would u wanna try teamin wit me at tournamens til u find a steady teams partner? I think with some effort, we could be a pretty nice team, we just needed a little more gettin used to each other's styles and ****.

Also i know ur real good in teams so maybe u can help my wack *** learn a couple things.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, the venue is perfect for big turnouts. Everyone will always have a seat lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I don't see anything being hosted the 14th. So I might as well do it. :) 31st = nothing (maybe some one should host something *Cough alukard *cough* . Annnnnnnnd the 7th is shell shocked. So yah.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
If there is an event for the 14th, I won't be able to make it since I'll be in California for the Pat's House tournament.

Alukard

Smash Hero
that should be changed because shell shocked is going to be on the 7th ... and theres nothing for the tristate on the 14th ... so eggm should have his weekly on then ...

Eggm

Smash Hero
Exactly what alukard said. Which I pointed out in my previous post that no one bothered to read as well I guess lol. It will still be the circuit event.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i guess just let alex know so he can change the info posted in the circuit thread

Eggm

Smash Hero
I PMed him, he'll probably change it. It still will be for the tristate rankings. I can fit 50 easy and like 12 setups easy. So we should be set for a big tourney HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Oh yeah this saturday his halloween lol nvm I guess no tourney this weekend. :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I PMed him, he'll probably change it. It still will be for the tristate rankings. I can fit 50 easy and like 12 setups easy. So we should be set for a big tourney HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Oh yeah this saturday his halloween lol nvm I guess no tourney this weekend. :(
LOL

Let some hype build up >_> there is a tourney like EVERY week :laugh:.

JFox

Smash Hero
tim, change ur title, its sloppy.

*Melee Circuit Event* Tunes Bi-weekly- Nov 14th, Brielle NJ.

The stars are there to catch your eye. Than you have the game (melee) to attract the right community. The circuit grabs attention cuz it sounds official. The rest is standard: name of the tourney, the date, and the location. Everything a person needs to know when skimming through a list of tournaments.

everything else is unnecessary. the purpose of a title is to get people to click on the thread and read the OP. once the read the OP they will find out stuff like venue fee and rules. as for the "lets hit 30" crap...thats ur goal, theres no reason for us to read it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
exactly i agree with jfox.

sadly I cannot go but i expect matches recorded and a live stream if possible:)

Eggm

Smash Hero
LOL

Let some hype build up >_> there is a tourney like EVERY week :laugh:.
Theres no tournament on the 31st, and in our area none on the 7th its all the way in MD. Tristate won't see a tournament for awhile other than this. We don't wanna get rusty for ROM which is right around the corner.

JFox

Smash Hero
tim, make a thread in the tournament listing section.

i dont understand why melee players insist on using regional zones only. it cant hurt to use both, its free advertising, and newbs typically dont check the regional zones.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
This is just a small tournament, there isn't enough space to have both. Not to mention that the Melee community wants nothing to do with Brawl. BTW, I approve of the bright red letters for Melee. I'll be at this as usual and will hopefully beat someone this time.

JFox

Smash Hero
practicing up for this / rom, then i can save smash money for... hoes, parties, xbl, etc.
LOL you sir are not fooling anyone. Unless your *** is gettin laid in a tent, you be campin it up every weekend son. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(this was a joke, grow a pair if u cant laugh at this)

Cia

das kwl
I'm celebrating like 3 birthdays on the 14th. So i won't be able to make this

=[

Not only that, but I flat-out suck at Melee now.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
stop bugging eggm about the title! half of the fun in being on the boards is making up llil descriptions for ppl to come to ur tourney.

vanz- u dont suck >.> u need more confidence, come get ***** during the week.

Im sad that i always want to go to these and always wind up with a stupid excuse :( although full blame to prog who told me the day of the last one at 2am that he wasnt taking me.... i want to support :'(

Top Bottom