• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

stingers

Smash Obsessed
DLA vs Ook was amazing

ive been saying ganon aint the worst for forever now...and DLAs proving it now lol. props

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
@ DLA: amazing play man. Im kinda sad you lost to Gdubs though. I felt like if you knew how to fight Gdubs a little better you couldve taken it straight up. Just basics like PSing dairs on reaction. knowing Gdubs ground frame data pretty much at the same speed as ganon aka you can compete with him in boxing. Oh and you definitely gotta learn this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3gO6w_5eyo

The only reason Im saying this is because I think your ganon play is amazing and i actually believe you can contend with others playing like that. Always impressed DLA.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
@ DLA: amazing play man. Im kinda sad you lost to Gdubs though. I felt like if you knew how to fight Gdubs a little better you couldve taken it straight up. Just basics like PSing dairs on reaction. knowing Gdubs ground frame data pretty much at the same speed as ganon aka you can compete with him in boxing. Oh and you definitely gotta learn this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3gO6w_5eyo

The only reason Im saying this is because I think your ganon play is amazing and i actually believe you can contend with others playing like that. Always impressed DLA.
Thanks man. Yeah I don't get too much G&W exp in chicago... Arty just recently started using him more in singles. I actually did a lot better this time... you shoulda seen my last set with him in grand finals two weeks ago... not pretty lol.

G&W's just really intimidating to ganon though because if he lands a single Nair on you at low % (which is very difficult to avoid as Ganon), it's usually going to mean he's gonna combo you to 30-70%. And it's very easy to gimp Ganon with drop off Fair, and since it's disjointed there's like 0 risk for G&W.

I still feel like I can win the MU though, so I'm going to stick to Ganon against him, at least for a while.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

It's almost like you think GaW doesn't absolutely **** ganon.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
GW doesn't **** ANYBODY because he's a mediocre character with mediocre tools not suited to **** anything. Ganon can handle him - it's difficult but doable.

I like the set vs YoshQ because the Luigi had some of the things that should be fundamental down perfectly. Perfect DI against ftilt / dair, surviving that dair spike - that's something almost everybody should working on at any time [not necessarily vs Ganon ofc but just basic technical stuff that inherently buffs your play].
Also, I think the match-up is secretly even.

:059:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Also YoshQ challenged DLA to a MM and won that 3-0, convincingly might I add
YoshQ and I $MM each other almost every single tournament lol. We're pretty much exactly even in $MMs... our record is probably close to 7-7 or something (for Ganon vs Luigi matches). He won our last $MM but I won the one before that.

We've also gone almost completely even in tournament since 09, but I've been beating him more than he's been beating me in tournament lately. I think I won our last three tournament sets.

The $MM you're referring to was a week ago, and the bracket match I posted was this weekend. Plus, I think a Winners Semis set is a bit more serious than a $MM, don't you agree? Not sure where the salt is coming from

Mr-R

Smash Champion
why is el shielding all those glide attacks when he can just up b or nado ?

Top Bottom