• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

B!squick

Smash Master

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
I highly doubt most characters can footstool the good part of shuttle loop. I've only ever seen people footstool that weak 2nd hit. But I wouldn't be surprised if ZSS/Falco/Fox could footstool out of a good part of it.
Tesh why would they even bother doing that? Falco can beast through the good part with bair lol. ZSS can just down B. Fox can shine. Test it yourself lol. Highly doubting doesnt help anything. While you're at it, test footstooling uair. its funny.

Why is Nicole so good?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Nah, but for real it's pretty obvious that Snake didn't play the matchup nearly as well as Nicole did. Still first page material though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He beat nicole in winners and everyone else in his bracket.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
One match = bad idea? I've vs'd other good diddys and have done way better than that, I just got worked. **** happens.

However, falco was definitely a better choice.

JTsm

Smash Master
It just seemed that Felix shut down almost every move you had. Granted you killed him once, but it looks like Felix knew what he was doing. lol.

Edit: *referring to just the 1st game*

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah he read everything I did and countered really well every time. My mistake was giving in too early instead of testing his patience/waiting for a transformation. The layout of those two platforms doesn't help me much at all in the m/u.

Game 2 is pretty close, but people will likely discredit that because it was on RC.

boss8

Smash Hero
cause people will be like its RC blah blah...you have the advantage blah blah........

sall good brah i knw how diddy vs GaW goes....i would never do it xD jus go weegee....

mainly all GaW can do is dance around til he finds an opening...

Tesh

Smash Hero
I definitely think top players fails are more entertaining than top player wins. Same reason we love seeing MKs getting wrecked in this thread. People doing to absolute gayest thing to win and STILL managing to lose is hilarious and Mikehaze vs Ook will live on forever.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Mikehaze vs Ook was the greatest moment at MLG Columbus. Everyone was watching it and our part of the room erupted like no other moment.

Plus Ook getting up and pounding his chest made it that much more epic.

Top Bottom