• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't really understand why money matches don't count. If there is a deserving match, it's deserving no matter the circumstances it was played under.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah that's why a bunch of videos got taken down, otherwise I would've already recommended a new vid of yours
Dang, I thought only friendlies were taken down since there's nothing on the line.

I don't really understand why money matches don't count. If there is a deserving match, it's deserving no matter the circumstances it was played under.
This.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Friendlies should be allowed too then. I understand where Noid was coming from. MM for like 5-20 dollars is alot less pressure than a set that determines you chance to win 200+ dollars.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes, I believe if the match is good enough friendlies should be allowed. A good example would be Gnes vs Illmatic. Really, when people look for the best videos of diddy, they are going to want to see that one regardless of the circumstances it was played under. People often try just as hard in friendlies, and while not always it's pretty easy to discern when someone is trying and when someone is screwing around.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow my sheik vid is still up after a year

man i was freakin good at this game O_O

i wanna play again

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Man, my thread got bureaucratic. Did we really have to correct the spelling of "Snack"? Really?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That match with Will, damn. Salem stole the show, but it's cool seeing that energy being matched.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kind of sad to see so many people missing Holy's great performance with all that Salem-hype. I'm sure Salem has a favorable future in the offline tourney-scene but the amount of consistency Holy has shown with a character like ROB is equally remarkable in my book.

:059:

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Kind of sad to see so many people missing Holy's great performance with all that Salem-hype. I'm sure Salem has a favorable future in the offline tourney-scene but the amount of consistency Holy has shown with a character like ROB is equally remarkable in my book.

my thoughts exactly. Which is why I posted vids of him hoping people would notice his skill

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i was just about to say those sets with holy are why rob is ex-high tier but it looks like im joining a bandwagon :urg:. he's an under-rated and good character with lots of positives. sure he has newly abused weaknesses in today's metegame which is why he isn't high tier anymore, but his positives are good enough to make him a good character, just not considered great anymore.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

It was a really good set, I'm surprised people haven't been commenting on it before. This ROB is the best I've seen since t0mmy when he's not sandbagging (I really love his use of upB to just wait in the right position).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It was a really good set, I'm surprised people haven't been commenting on it before. This ROB is the best I've seen since t0mmy when he's not sandbagging (I really love his use of upB to just wait in the right position).
I haven't seen anything of t0mmy's ROB unfortunately but I believe "ideal" gameplay for ROB is within reach. It boils down to combining the options Holy and Ocean use to control space respectively imo and make consistent use of them.

Top Bottom