• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
commonyoshi said:
There is nothing you can do to save Ligolski.
You cant save NORMAL humans from a cut to the throat like that.

PS: I noticed you two didn't even try to save Smashman90. I would understand if you feared for your own lives, but you didn't make an attempt to find a fire extinguisher.

I'll be hiding in case Ronike goes crazy or if someone tries to assult me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
You really are an idiot man, really. He was the only one who couldve possibly ensured us true victory. Any chance that Lig can explain to me how to conduct the test before he dies Eor? And common, as for your offer, I will flame his corpse WHEN HE DIES. Happy? You just ruined a very good chance of winning. Im still uber suspiscious of you, but I will not follow you if you run. Now run before I change my mind. And thank your lucky stars that you had good reasons or you'd be dead right now. Now as for your arguments, they are very good. Good reread. It brings up some interesting points. Ill post them in the next post as they are important and my computer crashes occasionally when I try to post and I dont want to retype it all.

Ronike

Smash Ace
You cant save NORMAL humans from a cut to the throat like that.

PS: I noticed you two didn't even try to save Smashman90. I would understand if you feared for your own lives, but you didn't make an attempt to find a fire extinguisher.

I'll be hiding in case Ronike goes crazy or if someone tries to assult me.
Im not going to go crazy. If your arguments didnt make sense, I was going to shoot you thru the door. Your safe, just dont come back in.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Reasons to suspect Common:
He was alone with marthmaster (huge)
Ligolski and Ronike see Duke run past them, carrying a bunch of things. They then see Commonyoshi run into the communication room, carrying a lamp.
Also something else I just noticed:
CLANG CLANG. The noise continues from the Radio Communication Room. There is a muffled noise from the Recreation Room.

CLANG, CLANG. The noise continues.
That italized part is suspiscious. Camo and frozen were there. What were you two doing?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
<3 and Chill were RIGHT OUTSIDE the door when I was alone with him. I would have had to of been nuts to try something.

He was breaking open a locked crate in there with a chair. That's where he got his wooden club. He kept what was inside from me, but I think Frozen might know what was in there seeing as how it was his crate.

Also
Ronike said:
I will flame his corpse WHEN HE DIES.
Dont waste fuel like that. Throw him into the trash shute leading to the furnace. (Storage C has fire, but it's too dangerous to enter.)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
:mad:

[==|==]

(X_X) => (\)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:smilegor: :uzi: :chainsaw: :rocket: :sniper: :enforcer: :bigrocket: :tnt: :laser: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:yoshi:

Ronike

Smash Ace
My bad, hit post way to early, anyways: CONTINUING ONWARD!

In the room with common was Frozen (muffled noises in rec room), and Marthmaster, and frozen was with camo. Likely list of things. flame frozen Sorry <3, hes too suspiscious and If I post this without that, he could get up and thinganize us.

With that, it is entirely possible when all of us joined in that one room, people got thinganized. As for you common, if you want to prove me wrong, find camo and kill him as if he were a thing. then I will trust you. I would post more, but my comp is acting up, so its hard for me to reread.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ronike I gotta ask man, what are you thinking? I wasn't even in the freaking comm. room when that clanging was going on? How could I have possibly been infected at that time? I highly suggest you quit being a crazy vigilante and NOT flamethrower me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
After i flame frozen, suture lig's wounds
Im going to try and save him. I dont care what you all say. But if he dies, I will burn his corpse, I promise.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Frozenflame runs out of the Rec room, and places his three radios against the wall to the left of the door. He then walks into the Communication Room.
He then later comes back out and gets the radios. If that doesnt scream thing attack, nothing does. Plus, his now denial. Seriously Eor, do my things in this order: Flame frozen
guard door. Ignore my order to suture lig.

<3, please suture lig. Trust me on this, hes not thing. If you decide that you can't, I understand, and I will flame him to prove Im not thing. Common, I do not break my promises. I will allow you to run now, but if we ever meet again, I will flame you immediately, as I am sure you are thing. On another not, we now know marth's motives, common told us.

Duke, I still trust you. Kill the people on my list if you see them, I implore you.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, first of all, the banging wasn't an attack, it was someone trying to break into my crate in the Comm. Room. Last time I checked, when people get hit by metallic objects, it doesn't make a loud clanging sound. Metal bludgeoning objects tend to make dull thuds and crunching sounds when used on people.

Also, I was armed with a pistol when I went in. Had I saw a thing attack going on in there, I would have fired at it and ran away. This isn't all that complicated.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok miscommunication frozen, Im saying you were the original thing or were at thing going into comm. Doesnt matter, Im flamming you no matter what.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Care to explain when exactly I was infected prior to that incident? I can't really comment on me being the original, because there is no way for me to argue against it or you to argue for it.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I haven't seen anyone near the staircase, or atleast Eor has hasn't given me any PMs. Ya know what, I think I'm going to guard the stairs to make sure common doesn't try to run to the upper level.

But I find it weird that you trust me because you really don't know weather I've been infected or not. You have to see it from my point of view, I got ronike who trusts me and wants me to kill common and common obviously trust me because I'm out in the halls with him and I'm far more agile and armmed. I really have no idea what to do. I think that either common or ronike are a thing. I'm really kind of worried because in either case you guys have been around a lot of people alone and I kinda of feel I'm like one of the only people NOT infected.

There isn't much to do because it is almost night...

Eor are we aloud to have sleep overs? I definitely don't want to sleep alone.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Sleeping mechanic comes up later.

I'm waiting to update

Duke

In F1 staircase, go to: med room to witness frozenflames death

Just hang on ronike we need to have an unbiased witness. As of right now I only trust <3.
But ronike I'll tell you that he was opening a crate. I was near the door when it happened. But then again I think frozenflame is the thing because I swear I heard gunshot>flamethrow which means marthmaster was the victim.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Is there someway I can prove myself to you Duke? I am not a thing. If I was, ive been around you enough with other people I would have infected to infect you.

On a side note, your mafia game is too d@mn confusing.

Duke

What do you mean? Are you going to explain the sleeping mechanism? What I meant was are we aloud to have a slumber party and stay up all night talking about make-up and boys?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
What do you mean? Are you going to explain the sleeping mechanism? What I meant was are we aloud to have a slumber party and stay up all night talking about make-up and boys?
:urg: :urg:

Duke

Is there someway I can prove myself to you Duke? I am not a thing. If I was, ive been around you enough with other people I would have infected to infect you.

On a side note, your mafia game is too d@mn confusing.
Yes, wait for me to get in the room to flamethrow.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
But then again I think frozenflame is the thing because I swear I heard gunshot>flamethrow which means marthmaster was the victim.
The flame sound you heard was the crates in the room buring. He had already started shooting the flame thrower and then I shot him. The flame sound afterward was the room, not the weapon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
O.k Eor, I let Duke in and wait to flame frozen til he arrives As for why I trust Duke, really its because I need to. If hes a thing, the humans are Fukced Make sure you avoid common.

Duke

Ok, I'm sorry frozenflame you just hammered the last nail. It said in my PM "You hear a gunshot and then the flamethrower."

It didn't say flames, it specifically said flamethrower.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh easy way to tell if frozen is telling the truth, but he still needs to be imobilized. Can I shoot him at least Duke? DONT UPDATE YET EOR PLEASE!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just to make sure you all know, Duke is like, five feet away from common. Duke is on stairs, Common is a foot away from stairs.

Duke

O.k Eor, I let Duke in and wait to flame frozen til he arrives As for why I trust Duke, really its because I need to. If hes a thing, the humans are Fukced Make sure you avoid common.
That's a really crappy reason to trust someone. DANGIT,

I swear I'm the only human. ACTION: MAKE A RUN FOR THE HELICOPTER.

(Note; not a real action) Seriously ronike stop acting weird because my mind can't handle it if you are a thing because I already think frozenflame is and if you are then that would make ligolski one. AHHHH, stop it!

Duke

Common is five feet away...that's weird. Now I suddenly trust common because he hasn't made any kind of move towards me.

Action: Forcefully put commonyoshi in a full nelson and drag him into the med room with me to witness the killing of frozenflame. Put my blood caspule in pocket.

Don't worry common I'm not going to kill you, and ronike don't you dare flamethrow common.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Please dont do that. If you do that, your thinganized. Run. Since you seem to trust him run. You and I are screwed if you get thinganized. And just cause common didnt post it in here, doesnt mean he didnt pm it. You already said frozen is thing. Common was with him often enough to be infected.

Ronike

Smash Ace
AHH! TO FRUSTRATING AND STRESSFUL AND CONFUSING!!!!!

EARTHQUAKE!!!! ALL DIE!!!

sorry, slight mental brakedown there.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I always wondered: Would a Thing know if it was a Thing? Or would the assimilation be so complete that one would have no memory or knowledge that they were fake, and the copy would think they were the original?

Now wouldn't that be interesting.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I always wondered: Would a Thing know if it was a Thing? Or would the assimilation be so complete that one would have no memory or knowledge that they were fake, and the copy would think they were the original?

If this is a hint, I hate you sooooo much! If not, a very interesting point. I believe in the movie it still knew as it tried to build its spacecraft.

Duke

You can't take my style of GMing! I am the original "post as a player to confuse everyone" GM.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well, I did it first on IM

Wait, what am I doing arguing...

*rumble* *rumble*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Meteor

Duke, what are you doing. You're tempting people into making this game go off track.

Go back to pandemonium, please

Top Bottom