• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Duke searches for rags. He finds five cloth rags, and and puts them in his backpack.

Commonyoshi searches the desk. He opens a drawer underneath and finds A bright gold key.

<3 searches for a fire extinguisher, while keeping a close eye on Frozenflame, who is lying on a surgery table. He finds a small one for personal use under the table. There is no way that it can put out the fire roaring in Storage C.

Ligolski looks for syringes, elastic cord, and bandages. He uses them to then draw the blood sample of Himself, Ronike, and Duke. He then goes over to Frozenflame, and draws blood from his arm. He then gives everyone their own blood, and puts Frozen’s blood in Duke’s backpack.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Incase you haven't realized, my earthquake post was a joke. You're all alive and dandy.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Edit: Duke, before I take the test, can I have a molotov cocktail and a match? I'm a bit short on weapons.

Put down pathetic lamp weapon and stick my hand out for a blood test.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Deathreaver, before you go any further, go to the kitchen/messhall to find a fire extinguisher. Anything worth having can be salvaged from that burning room. What if a battery pack is in there?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Also good job on not labeling them... good job on putting a vial(whatever) of blood in a backpack. Bad job doing anything useful.

Now I'm going to need help on this one... BUT I have a plan. You can take all the blood you want out of me after that. Grab a few large containers, fill them with water and follow me to storage C. I'm going to try and save Mr. Brave. Or better yet... if we could find some type of hose and connect it to a faucet in here that'd be awsome too... (sorta... it's not really worth the time to look)

anyway the plan:
Soak me (and a volenteer) in water and cover our mouthes with the cloth Duke found and create "fire resistant Less (and volenteer)" I rush in with the extiguisher and snuff out flames in our path and then pick up the cabnit and volenteer drags Mr. Hero from underneath it, then I help drag him out Mr. Save-the-day out of the room.

By the time we are out of the room the water bucket people should have filled thier buckets back up and be back and ready to hit us with water again. and close the door.
If the plan runs smoothly then we can use it agian to retrive unburt items we may see left in the room which would be cool.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah check the kitchen quickly Death. like put "run" in what you say.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yay! Undead people. Also, if we do execute <3's plan (I dunno if I want to save smash, but that white pack does seem likely to be a battery pack), I call NOT IT!!!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
take <3 blood sample if he lets me and then grab one more syringe and bandade to do deaths blood test...
and then look for something to label these blood samples and then do the labeling

oh and eorlingas said he was dead already...so its pointless to even bother to try

Also good job on not labeling them... good job on putting a vial(whatever) of blood in a backpack. Bad job doing anything useful.
hey I haven't seen you do anything useful just yet mister...hehe
hey i am trying my best so shush...lol

lets stick together and stay calm...we have to go visit the computer lab soon to do the tests...

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I guarantee that sheepyman stole your guyses ammunition. While I was gone I heard him snooping around. I'm not sure I want to give you a molotov cocktail just yet commonyoshi. Definitely after you have been tested and proven a human but not yet...I love my molotov cocktails.

Action: Grab battery pack, put in backpack

I definitely think <3 idea is bad. I don't think we should save smashman and marthmaster but I do think we should eventually put out the flames, we wouldn't want them to spread to other areas.

I vote that we DEFINITELY do the tests first, of atleast some people. I know I want to get my name cleared so any doubters can trust me and I can be trusted with the battery packs and protecting people with my molotovs.

But I'm really itching to FIND SHEEPYMAN. Which reminds me Eor forgot this action:

Action: Get radio from frozenflame

I really think smashman is dead, did anyone notice how he had an action of "pat out the flames with my hands until people come to save me"? And did you notice how it didn't come to pass? I guarantee he is dead.

Our priorities (in my opinion)
1) Get blood tested.
2) Try to put out fire.
3) Search for the likes of sheepyman.
4). Split up into as many groups as possible, each with a radio, organize sections to search for battery packs. Report EVERYTHING that you find.

We will have to do some of this tomorrow though, it has been the afternoon for a while. Let's get our blood tested before it turns to night. I definitely want as few "things" snooping around as possible.

Ronike

Smash Ace
We really do need to head up to the computer lab. We should go as soon as Ligolski is done looking for soemthing to label with.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
What if something attacks us or we get split up? I dont have any way to protect myself as we walk to the computer room. Pretty please? :p

I volunteer to be next to get his blood drawn.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Duke: There is no battery pack, so i have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll update later.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hey guys, watch my impresion of everyone.

"Yesa flamethrowa massa"

yeah... take my blood ligoski boss waste more time.

My plan is low risk with everything to gain, it's like you don't want to save anyone... it's like you want everyone dead... you have a flame thrower just go for it big boy. Kill everyone since you know you aren't a Thing, it's the only safe way; oh wait... thats right you can't you need us. Without me or DeathReaver that generator isn't starting. Just like without Smashman and Marthmaster the blood tests are probablly a lot less like to be acurate or properly understood.

You can take the time to quote me. (and I'm right by the way, you can take blood any time any where... it's no going to magically change, and if it did and you test it then, even better... if people are on fire they will die) Then you should definitely take the time to read Eor's posts. Quote for me where he pronounced anyone dead.

If you are going to do a hostile take over at least make mildly intellegent decisions and stop throwing around weight that we already know you have.

Duke

There is still a radio in that room.

Smashman, make a post in this thread. Say something, do an action...that is if your not already dead.

BTW, sorry about that Eor I thought someone said there was a battery pack. *weird tongue smiley on AIM*

Duke

Fine, <3>, just please stop saying we are making a hostile take over. I don't even fully think ligolski is a human, and I worry that he is going to do the test and screw something up.

Action: Grab frozenflame's radio (Don't worry, I'll actually do it this time).
In: Surgery Room. Go to: Staircase to F1 and beyond (to the kitchen)

I'm going to find buckets and rope, and put out the fire.

ligolski

Smash Rookie

"Yesa flamethrowa massa"

My plan is low risk with everything to gain, it's like you don't want to save anyone... it's like you want everyone dead... you have a flame thrower just go for it big boy. Kill everyone since you know you aren't a Thing, it's the only safe way; oh wait... thats right you can't you need us. Without me or DeathReaver that generator isn't starting. Just like without Smashman and Marthmaster the blood tests are probablly a lot less like to be acurate or properly understood.

You can take the time to quote me. (and I'm right by the way, you can take blood any time any where... it's no going to magically change, and if it did and you test it then, even better... if people are on fire they will die) Then you should definitely take the time to read Eor's posts. Quote for me where he pronounced anyone dead.

If you are going to do a hostile take over at least make mildly intellegent decisions and stop throwing around weight that we already know you have.
Thanks, I will take the time to quote you...

How is doing blood tests a waste of time...it proves you human ( not if you are a thing...)...

And I am the head biologist which means I know the difference between human cells and something else...ITS CALLED I WENT TO COLLEGE AND GOT A HIGH DEGREE WHERE ALL I KNOW ABOUT IS CELLS AND LIFE...marthmaster was a meteorologist, how the heck would he know the difference...and smashman is dead...

I talked to eorlingas via aim and he told me he sent him the death pm already...otherwise he would have posted by now...

I am not trying to do a hostile takeover anymore if I ever was and meant to...in fact for the last few posts and maybe pages I have been trying to prove you guys to be trustworthy...that could be huge...by proving you guys human we can form a tighter knit group and be more powerful than the things and take them down!

So that is why we need to do the blood tests...just understand that please...I don't want to be the guy you are all against...I just want us to prove to each other that we can be trusted...

So stop being a jerk to me please, since you have insulted me...yes we do need you to fix the generator...so please don't turn yourself into an enemy of me...lets just win this!

Ronike

Smash Ace

"Yesa flamethrowa massa"

Why must you be such a jerk? Its very irritating and takes away from the game. You dont wanna get your blood taken? Fine, don't. You'll get killed by someone then, I can nigh guarantee it.

Smashman is dead. I dont think you really survive very long with a burning piece of ceiling on your body. Why are you such an advocate of saving him anyways? Its one person. And besides, I never said I was against your plan. Look back a couple of posts ago. However, the only reason I even considered your plan was b/c I think the white sack is a battery.

For the frickin last time, WE ARE NOT INSTIGATING A HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!!! We are putting ideas out there and trying to keep ourselves alive. If it was a hostile takeover, we would have simply come into the room and taken frozen to the holding cell

ligolski

Smash Rookie
and shot anyone who tried to stop us...

that would have been a hostile take over...lol

Ronike

Smash Ace
They arent neccessarily inactive, they just dont have a radio. Read the rules before you ask to be a replacement

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm intimidating? Not you guys and your "take a blood test or die" deal? Cool.
I'm a jerk? Because I voiced an opinion? Fine.

Whatever...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Nobody said intimidating. I said irritatiting. And you arent a jerk for voicing an opinion, you are a jerk for this comment:

"Hey guys, watch my impresion of everyone.

"Yesa flamethrowa massa"

yeah... take my blood ligoski boss waste more time."

Im glad you voiced your opinion, but you dont have to be rude. And you know what? You'll be thanking us afterward, so w/e indeed.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
What the heck? Just... I dont know what to say to this... um. @_@

Just so this isn't a complete waste of a post, when is Lost coming back on?
February 17th, I think. Or February 7th.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
thats the part I found most rude to me...so let me take your blood sample and then you can run off into the burning inferno...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Earthquake! Duke is dead

Don't doubt me. I know more then you do about everything. If I haven't updated when it looks like I should have, there is a reason for it. I'll update when it is appropriate.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Earthquake! Arkengate is dead, even though he's not playing

Never question me again

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Eorlingas has turned to the dark side...MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

o and <3 if you refuse to give me your freaking blood then I can only suspect the worse...fyi..I don't want to do anything bad and I don't want to threaten...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Um...

When I meet up with the others, take Duke's molotov cocktails and other weapons/important items. Then I can be next for a blood test.

Top Bottom