• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Eorlingas has turned to the dark side...MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

o and <3 if you refuse to give me your freaking blood then I can only suspect the worse...fyi..I don't want to do anything bad and I don't want to threaten...
For a person who quotes so much you sure don't read...

Scroll up.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
What happened to this thread? We haven't accomplished anything in the past 4 days, there is only a bunch of argueing, we still have a lot to do, and Eor refused to update.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I took a two day break. Trust me, it's not that bad.

Update tomorrow.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Wrong! Antarctica has fault lines in Victoria Land and the Shackleton range. The base is in both of them.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Commonyoshi grabs the key, and then runs into the Medical room. He puts down his lamp, and holds out his hand for the blood test

Deathreaver780 runs out of his room, and heads towards the kitchen. Inside, he sees the following

On the north wall is a row of counters, with three drawers. Above them is three cupboards. On the east side is more counters, with two drawers. On the west lays the oven and dishwasher, flanking the door leading into the Freezer.

By the side of the oven is small fire-extinguisher.

Directly in front of you is an island, with several pots hanging above it off of hooks. There is a drawer underneath it.

Inside, you see an island counter, covered in pots and pans. You also see counters on the east side of the room, with two drawers. On the north wall, you see a counter, and three drawers. You also see three cupboards above them. There is a sink in the right counter, and an oven and dishwasher on the left wall, next to the door leading to the Freezer.

Ligolski takes a syringe, and takes a sample of <3’s blood. He then gives <3 the syringe.

Duke walks over to Frozenflame, and takes the radio. He then heads out to the stairs.

Duke

Action: Run through the halls opening each door to each room to look for sheepyman. (note: I don't want to go in the room and I'd like to skip any locked doors)

Duke

I DON'T KNOW!

I forgot that I told Eorlingas to take me to the stairs, I was just trying to get any kind of update or reaction from him. But While I'm here I might as well do something. It will only take a second, and I'm not doing anything in the med room.

BTW,
Action: GO UP F1 STAIRS BEFORE PREVIOUS ACTION

Bah, I forgot that part.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
in med room -> take whoevers blood of the guy standing in front of me once I get more supplies to do it with and give him his sample of blood

more tommarrow...

Duke

COME ON YOU GUYS! Honestly, we haven't accomplished anything in literally a week and a half!

Besides eorlingas' update 2 days ago this was his last update NINE days ago.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2040593&postcount=601

I think we need to pick this game up again. Unless I'm totally naive and you guys are doing a bunch of actions over PM.

Eor you need to get on top of this. You were allowing a lot more actions to go on each day. And we still have two more ingame days left and if they last as long as this one then we will be playing this game for almost 2 more months.

Duke

COME ON YOU GUYS! Honestly, we haven't accomplished anything in literally a week and a half!
Besides eorlingas' update 2 days ago this was his last update NINE days ago.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2040593&postcount=601
I think we need to pick this game up again. Unless I'm totally naive and you guys are doing a bunch of actions over PM.

Eor you need to get on top of this. You were allowing a lot more actions to go on each day. And we still have two more ingame days left and if they last as long as this one then we will be playing this game for almost 2 more months.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm just waiting for the blood tests. Then we can either stay in a single group and search the base together or split into two groups for faster progress.

It was this way in the beginning. The game only sped up because Deathreaver set himself on fire, and Smashman flamed himself.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
yea well, i have been waiting until all the samples have been taken and tehn we go to the comp lab to test...so I need you all with me because if u run off now right before i do the tests I can only conclude your a thing...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Edit! That wasn't Deathreaver who set the room on fire. Sorry.

Ligolski, while it is important that we stay together, time isn't on our side. We're not sure if anyone's found even one battery pack yet.

Duke get Deathreaver to help you if he hasn't found a fire extinguisher.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Ligolski, while it is important that we stay together, time isn't on our side. We're not sure if anyone's found even one battery pack yet.
Dude we have plenty of time left...its still day 1 and we have two days left...I think we can spare the time to do the blood tests now...

in med room...take commons blood sample and give it to him

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Duke, please stop giving me such generalized "plans". You should narrow them down. Because from what you said, I have a great deal of freedom in deciding what rooms and how your character moves. And I'll make it the most difficult, because that's frustrating for me to what you just did.

This day has gone on too long. My fault. The other two days will be quicker.

Deathreaver grabs the personal fire extinguisher, and then starts to ransake the northern cabinets. He sees plenty of glass plates and knives.

Commonyoshi holds out his arm for Ligolski to take a blood sample. Ligolski wipes the sweat off of his glasses, and begins to push the needle in.

There is a quick noise, a gurgle, and then a red splash onto the floor. Ligolski is holding the bottom of his neck, blood oozing through his fingers. Commonyoshi stares for a quick second at his work, and then bursts through the door to run away. Ronike manages to pull out his gun, but Common's attack was too quick, and he managed to run out before Ronike could fire.

Ligolski is having trouble talking, and is on his knees, his hands holding at the area connecting his neck to his chest.

It is almost night

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
At the moment..

WITH RADIOS

Ligoslki, <3, Frozenflame, and Ronike are in the Medical Storage and Surgery Room

Deathreaver is in the Kitchen.

Commonyoshi is outside the Medical Storage Room.

Duke is on the stairs leading to Floor 1

WITHOUT RADIOS

Sheepyman headed towards Lab B. He has no radio

Chill disappeared. He has no radio.

Like always, correct me if I am wrong.

Ronike

Smash Ace
God D@mn it common
I keep my flame thrower aimed at the door. If anyone comes into the room unannounced, I will burn them with the flamethrower. People can leave if they wish
I fear for Ligolski's sake, if we lose him, we lose the only real way testing to see if people are things. Duke, I reccomend if you see common, moltov him. Lig is definetely not a thing. Anyone that can save him, come quick, but announce yourself, dont do it in secret. I swear to God I will flame the next person to enter the room unexpectantly.
If I ever see common again, I flame him.
As$hole.

Ronike

Smash Ace
And common, explain yourself IMMEDIATELY before I decide to run after you

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Explaination A-Go-Go, baby!

I suspected Ligolski and Ronike of being the Thing. Here’s why:

Your reasons for trusting each other didn’t convince me.
And before you say it, we trust each other bc we've been together the whole game, and neither of us has attacked the other. We both are very certain that the other is human, not thing, and the same cannot be said about the other. Oh and adding to Ligolski's statement:
I anyone tries to hurt either of us, I attack them with the large end of my pool cue or anyother defensive item i may get
This sounds good, but none of us can really confirm this. One of you could have easily infected the other early in the game while the rest of us were scrambling about.
I agree with Ligolski: For the time being, he may come with us, but not as a permament thing
This is the biggest reason I suspected the two of you. You didn’t want to join large groups. Instead, you preferred to stay together and “allowed” Marthmaster92 to join your group for a while. You two were completely alone with him so you ganged up on him, and you infected him. You couldn’t let him be a permanent addition to your trio because of the quoted post and let him run off by himself. This is when Marthmaster had the idea to get the flamethrower, a very dangerous weapon to you in the wrong hands. This explains his odd behavior in Storage C. It explains why he tried to kill Frozenflame. Fortunately, his plan backfired.

This explains a lot of mysterious occurrences.
once I check frozen for weapons I will keep a very close eye on smashman and IF he makes any sudden attacks or moves towards me/ronike I use the most deadly weapon I have to knock him out/ kill him
Got that gun, I think it was a gun, and that flamethrower pretty quickly, eh? You two needed them to assume your power roles in the game. With weapons like these, you would be able to control us however you wanted. I also noticed you asked Duke for more weapons later. (molotov cocktails) How many weapons did you guys really need?

I didn’t trust you guys because you two always threatened to beat us up if we got too “suspicious”. Yeah right. That was an excuse to attack us. Everyone would hear this attack on the radio, but you two could simply cover up the incident. You’d have already infected him over PM to Eorlingas.

This is why I attacked him. I didn’t trust the blood tests because I suspected Ligolski of being one of the Things. He could easily fake his and Ronike’s innocence and maybe even frame one of us in the group. That’s why I had to do what I did, and I don’t think he is really dead. I’ll believe it when I see his charred corpse.
Lig is definetely not a thing.
If don’t trust you or him, I’m not going to take this seriously.

Everyone be careful. Especially you, <3, though Ronike isn’t going to attack you this moment because I’m right outside and will announce it to everyone.

I realize that my actions will post a big “I’m a Thing!” sign on me, but I did it for the rest of the group. It had to be done to save the base.

There is nothing you can do to save Ligolski. Throw him into the trash chute leading towards the furnace for it’s the only way to confirm someone’s death. I expect Ronike to carry him if he really wants to prove himself. Don’t help him, <3. If you pick Ligolski up, you’d just be putting yourself in a very, VERY dangerous position.

Top Bottom