• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB4 Risk Roster Game of Ruination: The Results Are In! Check Em Before this Thread Moves!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

This is my roster according to the leak. Which appears to not have a slot for Mii Fighters.

Chase

Smash Ace

i feel sick

• Addition of Dr. Mario (urgh), Dark Pit (URGH), Bowser Jr. (less urgh), and Chorus Men (complete lack of urgh)
  • Cutting of solo Marshal, Paper Mario (sniff), Mallo (sniff), Wolf, Lucas, Ice Climbers (NOOOOOO), Black Shadow, Excitebiker, Bandana Dee.
  • King K. Rool can be swapped out for either Impa or Mach Rider.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage

This is my updated, post-leak roster. It's basically the Ninka/Vaanrose leak combined with the 4chan leak (Dixie Kong, Ridley, Mewtwo, and Chorus Kids). When you put them together, it fits very nicely on the 3DS version.

Notes:
  • 53 character slots (including Mii Fighters) + Random icon
  • As always, "Rhythm Heaven Girl" is Chorus Kids.
  • I imagine that the roster will change dramatically when everything is unlocked, because Ridley won't fit with Samus/Zamus otherwise. I think the "clone section" characters will be moved alongside their respective franchises when this happens. This would explain why Shulk is in between the "clone characters" section and third party section in the leak.
  • I think when Customizations are turned off, the Mii Fighters icon will disappear, and it will be a row of 8 instead of a row of 9, which still works visually.

Cuts:
  • Lucas
  • Wolf
  • Ice Climbers
  • Snake
  • Squirtle
  • Ivysaur
Changes from last roster:
Adds:
  • Ridley
  • Mewtwo
  • Duck Hunt Dog
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Dark Pit
  • Dr. Mario
Cuts:
  • Lucas
  • Wolf
  • Ice Climbers
  • K. Rool
  • DLC section, save for Ridley and Mewtwo (Roy, Krystal, Takamaru, Isaac, Ghirahim)

While I would be very disappointed with the lack of K. Rool and the cuts of Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Wolf, I would still consider this to be the best roster in the series, hands down.

Last edited:

AstroHamsta

Smash Cadet
(In honor of my 10,000th post here in Smashboards.)

Here's the place where you can prove that your prediction roster is exactly like Sakurai planned and feel the delicious tears of your opponent's predictions being wrong.

Here are some rules before you play though:

How to enter this competition:
1. Have your prediction roster ready to go posted.
2. Be ready to feel the fears of your prediction roster being wrong. ;)
3. Be very cautious about your newcomer and veteran choices when deciding your roster.
4. Please read the roster submission format mini-guide below before you start posting a submission:

[YOUR ROSTER]
Additional Details: (Details like Samus having his ZSS form and the Trainer's Pokemon}

And that's your roster, Pretty simple really, I'll take care of the rest of the details.

How to gain points:
If you get a veteran prediction right, you earn 2 points.
2. If you get a newcomer prediction right, you earn 3 points.
3. If the newcomer you chosen is not in the other's prediction rosters and you get the prediction right, you earn 5 points.
4. You are allowed to use a "Series Newcomer" Spot, but it will just reduce the amount of prediction points to 2.

How to lose points:
1. If the cut veteran is not on your roster and is confirmed to be in the game, you lose 1 prediction point.
2. If the newcomer revealed is not on your roster, you lose 1 prediction point.
3. If the veteran or newcomer is deconfirmed, you lose 1 prediction point.

How the game will go:
1. Every Sunday of the week, I'm allowing you redo your prediction rosters, because as time goes on leaks and Smash Bros. news come up every day, it will make you eager to change your prediction roster before it's too late. Consider this a blessing. :p
2. You can't change your roster once the competition starts until Sunday, the rules are simple really.

Bonus points:
1. You get 2 extra prediction points if you manage to get every single detail for certain newcomers right, for example, you'll gain 2 points if you get the all of the new Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon right or if you predict correctly that Mewtwo will have his X/Y forms.

For now I can only take up to 20 contestants, be sure to submit them soon.

I will listen to any rules you request that might make this game flawed till 6 P.M. Until then, I'll be waiting for those submissions. :oneeye:
I'll join!

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
All updates are set. ;)

And remember those who are lurking here, this is your last chance to prove you got what it takes to predict the final main roster.
Hey is my roster image still broken for you? If it is I can give you another image.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687

Extra Info:
  • Shulk will not be an Ike clone, despite what recent belief seems to assume
  • Mii Fighters will be chosen from the customization menu

I'm putting my chips on the leak. Here's hoping it's not a mistake xD

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
The leak is a mistake!
Okay, seriously, just shut up. You're entitled to your opinion (though at this point you might as well put a fork in it, the video isn't fake, let it go and accept it), but quoting every post that mentions it and screaming your precious little head off about how it's a "mistake" is only serving to make you look childish. Let it go.

Marakatu

Smash Ace

-Toad has alternate outfits for every Toad color and Cpt Toad.
-Ness has a Ninten alt.
-Red summons pokémon in his moves. The pokémon he summons are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Clefairy and Sandshrew.
-Blue summons pokémon in his moves. The pokémon he summons are Pidgey, Abra, Rhyhorn, Exeggcute, Growlithe and Magikarp.
-Eevee's movesets revolves around its evolutions.
-Mewtwo has Lucario as an alternate outfit.
-Saki has Isa as an alternate outfit.
-Isaac has Matthew as an alternate outfit.
-Rhythm H. Girl is a placeholder for any Rhythm Heaven character you want. Mine is Rhythm Monkey.

This roster is totally real in my mind. In fact, I'm playing the game right know. It's my mind, I can imagine whatever I want.

(pls dont change my roster, BluePikmin11)

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Roster.png

Updated my roster. The recent leak along with veterans and other likely newcomers (Ridley, Dixie, Marshall, Impa and Mewtwo)

Yams

Smash Journeyman
I'm dropping out. I don't see the point in making rosters anymore when we're less than 20 days from release and we've got all this new leaked info.

It was fun while it lasted though :)

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
Okay, seriously, just shut up. You're entitled to your opinion (though at this point you might as well put a fork in it, the video isn't fake, let it go and accept it), but quoting every post that mentions it and screaming your precious little head off about how it's a "mistake" is only serving to make you look childish. Let it go.
No you Let it go the "Leaked Roster" + DLC "Leak" are Disproven by Nintendo.

MooseSmuggler

NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
No you Let it go the "Leaked Roster" + DLC "Leak" are Disproven by Nintendo.
Do you honestly think someone would have the time in the two weeks since Ninka to fake this? The DLC bit was disproven, but there was never anything other than the words of a 4chan member backing that one up. The images are proven by that video.

And I don't see how Nintendo has disproven the roster leak. Deleting the video from YouTube, supposedly firing and suing the employee, and a generic PR statement claiming that they have "nothing to announce" (as opposed to outright denial) make it more likely to be true than not.

Hell, the PotD even confirms this new batch of photos. Which came out alongside the video, so no, it wasn't made based on the PotD.

At this point, anyone who's refusing to believe the leak is delusional and probably just throwing a temper tantrum over their fave not getting in/getting cut (and note, the leaked roster may not be final). Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
Do you honestly think someone would have the time in the two weeks since Ninka to fake this? The DLC bit was disproven, but there was never anything other than the words of a 4chan member backing that one up. The images are proven by that video.

And I don't see how Nintendo has disproven the roster leak. Deleting the video from YouTube, supposedly firing and suing the employee, and a generic PR statement claiming that they have "nothing to announce" (as opposed to outright denial) make it more likely to be true than not.

Hell, the PotD even confirms this new batch of photos. Which came out alongside the video, so no, it wasn't made based on the PotD.

At this point, anyone who's refusing to believe the leak is delusional and probably just throwing a temper tantrum over their fave not getting in/getting cut (and note, the leaked roster may not be final). Sorry not sorry.
The photos are not by Nintendo maybe a 4chan member

Top Bottom