• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB4 Risk Roster Game of Ruination: The Results Are In! Check Em Before this Thread Moves!

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Alright is that everyone confirmed?
I'll basically give everyone negative points for every character that not in the FINAL roster for the 3DS version.
I'll get to doing that in the weekend. When does this character discussion close?
It'll close 24h after the Japanese release.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Alright before you can see the results, I would like to clarify a few things:
- Newcomer Points are +5, originally it was going to be +9, but due to major math issues I forgot to do, I only kept it as +5.
- Losing points for veterans and newcomers are -3.

With that said I'd like to say one thing:
- I'd like to congratulate @MooseSmuggler for making it into first place with the exact roster of the game!

Here are your results dudes, I'll be tagging everyone in the next post.

Thanks for playing this game with me, it was tons of hard work doing this with making rosters for contestants for those who need it and/or wanted to enter, I hope you guys enjoyed this experience! This will be on this section for at least 2 days for you guys.

-BluePikmin11

Last edited:
Top Bottom