• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
oh sorry about that.....
anyway did you do it all alone?
Nope.. I got alot of Ideas from my fellow Sora supporters.... Afew I came up with on my own.. but they're all based off the games.

Mickey and Goofy for Brawl, ftw.
Your logic fails. In two ways.

1. No donald Duck? you truly are a noob :laugh:
2. Disney isnt going to hand their logo over. for the last friggin time.

All Sora supporters rate this thread 5 stars. NOW! :chuckle:

IllidR

Smash Champion
Nope.. I got alot of Ideas from my fellow Sora supporters.... Afew I came up with on my own.. but they're all based off the games.

Your logic fails. In two ways.

1. No donald Duck? you truly are a noob :laugh:
2. Disney isnt going to hand their logo over. for the last friggin time.

All Sora supporters rate this thread 5 stars. NOW! :chuckle:
B-b-b-b-but... Mickey owns so much in Kingdom Hearts! =D

finalark

SNORLAX
I call Riku AT! what Riku should I use? Ansem Controlled(cool heartless armor and hula Skirt)? Blindfold and Black Cloak? Normal KHI outfit?? Normal KHII outfit?
Now that I'm done sleeping I can respond to this.

Black Cloak, blindfold. Ether that or normal KH II clothes.

But you should still go with Black Cloak and blindfold.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
B-b-b-b-but... Mickey owns so much in Kingdom Hearts! =D
I know x.x But we gotta be realistic here. Mickey isnt going to get in. because he's -too- popular. if it was Super Disney Brothers, he'd be in no problem.

Now that I'm done sleeping I can respond to this.

Black Cloak, blindfold. Ether that or normal KH II clothes.

But you should still go with Black Cloak and blindfold.
Aight. Have that up later.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Well today Sora is pitted up in the character battles. So everyone make sure to stop by in the Games Forum and give your vote to assure he makes it to the next round!

To victory!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I support Sora for brawl more than I could support any other third party member. The graphics in kingdom hearts are already the same style and quality (if not better than) as Brawl. Plus, Sora's unique fighting style and back story make him a great candidate.
Dont forget his Originality...

Ima put you down as a Supporter.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
very true ninjabread, thanks. I don't want the geno supporters to get pissed but who wouldn't take a Keyblade swinging, magic caster and relatively nimble fighter over a puppet who from I gather attacks with stars?
Geno could be what gets Sora in the game though. Sakurai is interested in Geno, so if he went to Square to ask for him, Square would probably say yes, and get another character in too... why? They might feel Geno doesn't represent them well. So Sakurai gets Geno in as a Mario character, and Square's character is the third third party.

It's a little scenario that makes sense in my head. I do have to say that *IF* that happens, I'd rather get someone else than Sora.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Hows that Riku thing coming along SNBM?
Its Still in Thought form... Its hard to Find a good Pic of Riku (In his Cloak) on Google Image.. If anyone can Find one for me. much thanks..

Besides, I've got a lot of things goin on now.

1. Riku AT :D
2. Destiny Islands Stage (Sorry I havent Gotten it up)
3. Keeping Supporters Up to date and Replying to this thread
4. Arguing with people about Sora's inclusion in the other Sora Thread.

Geno could be what gets Sora in the game though. Sakurai is interested in Geno, so if he went to Square to ask for him, Square would probably say yes, and get another character in too... why? They might feel Geno doesn't represent them well. So Sakurai gets Geno in as a Mario character, and Square's character is the third third party.

It's a little scenario that makes sense in my head. I do have to say that *IF* that happens, I'd rather get someone else than Sora.
Beautiful, And since Geno -ISNT- 3rd party (Which makes evereyone happy) If he got in, He'd boost Sora's Chances, (possibly). This is Totaly going to be in my "reasons for Inclusion" Section :D

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
ALRIGHT! I finaly found a good pic of the coolest original character in Kingdom Hearts.

RIKU!!!!!!!!!! yay!

Alright.

There is Riku..

Hes a little Taller than Sora. and alot more Mature..

His Element Is Darkness/Dawn (Rawr!)

annnd. He's cool.

Okay. You greab the AT. BAM! Riku Pops out. He pulls out his keyblade.

And starts jumping around and attacking people. after this he'll just sorta stop and regain his strength, if you get too close to him (or any time when he isnt attacking) he'll do a Cool Sheild thing, and if your over 150% your prettymuch dead (Unless your like.. Bowser or DK.)

after about... Five Seconds of this he starts jumping around and uses Dark Firaga, its like Lugi's Fireballs, no matter where you are they fire straight forward, and in sets of threes, but faster! you burn with the Dark energy as if you just got hit by one of Mewtwo's attacks after you've been hit. He ends with his Freind Guardian. grabing for one person (like he did against Roxas) and does some cool Dark explosion. Think Ganondorf B^ but with better Graphics, and less dodgeable. and more evil. after this his he exits Via Dark Portal, with his hood on.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Well, that would be better than him not being in the game at all, right?

Right. But being a PC > AT > Unincluded.

So we should hope for the best.

Added new section! What happens if sora makes it in?

Renamed thread. Because With Megaman, and Geno out of the way, Sora's getting better and better standings every day, and I dont want some Ridleh fan or somebody coming in and wasing page space on Arguments we've dealt with in the first post.

Yes! Geno has been (Sorta) deconfirmed. I dunno if this guy is a reliable sorce or not.

http://blogs.ign.com/phoenixdragoon/2007/12/25/75196/

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to see you guys talk about Sora since most other pro-gamers would flag me for talking about him. Anyway, the key, the look, the origins, the backstory, the material his game brings...Sora for Brawl.

In my opinion, assist would be the worst for Sora, because it shows he's not up to the standard we all know he can be. Its PC or bust for me when it comes to Sora. Yippee for Geno's sort of deconfirmation. More probability for Sora in Brawl!

*This is to Superninjabreadman: that site about Geno's "deconfirmation" doesn't exist anymore unfortunately. );

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I'm glad to see you guys talk about Sora since most other pro-gamers would flag me for talking about him. Anyway, the key, the look, the origins, the backstory, the material his game brings...Sora for Brawl.

In my opinion, assist would be the worst for Sora, because it shows he's not up to the standard we all know he can be. Its PC or bust for me when it comes to Sora. Yippee for Geno's sort of deconfirmation. More probability for Sora in Brawl!

*This is to Superninjabreadman: that site about Geno's "deconfirmation" doesn't exist anymore unfortunately. );
Darn. there wasent any real proof anyway. but it was better than nothin.

__

does anyone else notice Sora becoming more and more popular on smashboards?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Darn. there wasent any real proof anyway. but it was better than nothin.

__

does anyone else notice Sora becoming more and more popular on smashboards?
I have noticed that, actually. Too bad it doesn't do anything to up his chances. At this point, if he's in, he's in, and if he's not, he's not.

And there's no way Sora would be an AT. Sakurai wouldn't go to the trouble of getting him just to include him as an AT.

As lumberheart said, it's PC or bust.

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
I would like to see Sora as a playable character in SSBB, but I dont think he will make it..
:(

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Nothing Rhymes with Circus.

I do see that Sora's fans are finally coming here to talk about Sora's inclusion in Brawl. The fanbase for this thread is increasing. I know it be cool having Sora for Brawl, but Nintendo's goal is to advertise third-parties for profits, so having Sora as an assist seems pretty eccentric. Third-parties with important characters with long history are going to make sure their leading characters are playable, not an assist.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Sora won't be AT, if he's in he'll definitely be in as a PC. Riku on the other hand would make a good AT, have you guys talked about what kind of attacks he would have?

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Dude, sign me up. I support Sora 10000000000000000%. He'd be an amazing character, and would kick so much ***. **** it I sound like a noob right now, but it's true.

Top Bottom