• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
okay, Welcome to the New thread, its not the sora support thread because It has ATs and Bosses too. yay us. Below is Sora, and why he has a chance in brawl, followed by a very indeph possible moveset (By me, With help of the old Support thread)

And Guys. Atleast Read the "reasons to be included" before you start an argument. And atleast skim through the rest of the Four pages.

Sora.

Alright, We've got

Reasons to be in Brawl

Yellow = Samurai Panda's original ideas.

1.Popular in Japan and america
2.Sakurai is trying to keep the game style with the current day styles (example: Pit)
3.Sora is more recognizeable throughout the general gaming population of the 21st century.
unlike Geno.
4.He'd fit perfectly into the game. hes got the style Sakurai is looking for. and in SSE he'd be right at home.
5. Hes on Sakurai's pole. that gives him a way better chance than people who arent.
6. We're supposed to be getting -alot- of third party characters (Says sakurai in an interview sometime after the push back.) also boosting sora's chances
7. Sora is owned by Disney. he isnt going to be taking up any Square Enix spots. I'd Lawnmower my Brawl disk if Hannah Montana got in as a Disney rep over Sora.
8. His game, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, outsold -all- of the megaman games on the GBA. sorry megaman fans. Check Wikipedia.
9. If a Character Like Geno Made it in (not 3rd party) Square Enix might feel that Geno dosent represent them enough, and give Sakurai Sora, (Or possibly another Character, but we're hoping for Sora)
10. Arguments like "Sora isnt important enough" dont mean a thing, Roy wasent Important to Ninetndo's history when Melee came out, FE had barley been introduced to the US of A. now we have several several FE games, and more FE characters coming in the next game. -Sora has a chance to do somthing for Nintendo. Inlcuding screwing Sony.

Sora Supporter Section
Just ask and I'll add you.

1.Superninjabreadman
2.SJAK47
3.Paramore Riot
4.Nothing rhymes with Circus
5.Finalark
6.Magicly Enhanced Hobo
7.Vesperview
8.Blasphemy
9.Reckoning A16
10. IllidR
11. All We Know Is Falling.
12.The Dragon.
13.Heartless-Bowser
14.Basoonist
15. PRINCESS PEACH777
16.Lumberheartwood
17.Devotion
18.Penguyin
19.Ryudo_Sama
20.Neo-X
21.AustiniusRex
22.MetaDrake
23.Sanity Questioned
24.626key
25.Rick88
26.Dantemaster
27.Jedi2448
28.Smashbrother7
29.tafutureboy
30.Smashbros 7
31.Kallas
32. Megame
33. Macc
34. Afterlife
35. Evilgidgit
36. Wiiwanttobrawl
37. Ricard The Dragoon

Greatest Fights in Kingdom Hearts (I and II)
This Section Is prettymuch what Fights Inspire alot of my Ideas.

1. Sora and Riku vs. Xemnas (KH II final fight)
2.Sora Donald and Goofy vs. Ansem(Heartless) (KH I final fight)
3. Roxas vs. Twilight Thorn (First Boss fight of KH II)
4. Sora vs. Roxas (World that never was, it was a Cutscene)
5. Riku vs. Roxas (Flashback in KH II)
6. Roxas vs. Axel (Second time, Axel uses really cool fire moves, Roxas w/ 2 keys)
7. Sora vs. Riku (KH I the second time you face him in Hollow Bastion, Before he turns into ansem)
8.Sora vs. Leon/Squall (KH I mini boss fight in Traverse Town, 1st time)
9. Sora and Axel vs. Nobody army (Really sad scene in KH II, awesome though)
10. Sora vs. Darkside (any time. its not that great of a Fight.. but its still pretty cool)

Stats

Since I'm not too good at stats, I'll leave that too others.
SNBM to the rescue! Im basing the stats off whats in my incredibly ripped up Melee guide book.

Kk.

Size: 4/5. Thats what they gave link. and if we're using the KHII sora. then thats about right
Weight: 3/5 Also what they gave link, These two have about the same Body type.
Power: 4/5 Sora has some decent attacks. alot of his physical attacks have alot of knockback.
Attack Speed: 4/5: Almost all of Sora's attacks (magic and stuff like Explosion are exceptions)Start up very fast, unlike Ikes.
Speed: 3/5 Sora is fairly quick. somthing Link dosent have
Jump: 3/5. He definatley -isnt- Kirby.

I think these stats are pretty well balanced. The only one I left out was "Usage" because it'd be a 5/5 for almost evereyone here.

Alt Colors

Sorry for the diffrent Picture Sizes : ( I just randomly grabed these of the Interwebs.

Normal outfit from KHII. One of the best I'd say.

Red team is Valor Form.

Blue team is Wisdom Form.

Green team is this awesome Recolor that Kirby Superstar did for me. Possibly has the Kings Key?

Next we have the Limit form (Final Mix II). More of a retro look. Sorry I couldent find a pic that looked like the others :(

Shadow Form. Just because evereyone is Getting one. Possibly has Dark Keyblade (same as Kingdom Key, except all black or dark grey)

and last but not Least. Master and Final Form(if it isnt Final Smash.)

Normal Moves
Good killing moves Made Green
Good Combo starters in Blue

Neutral A combo: A+A+A: Anyone who has ever played thru a KH game knows what this needs to be. The basic 1-2-3 combo that sora does. last attack is super strong, lots of knockback. (Not Ike Super Strong)

Alt Neutral A Combo: A+A+A+A: there's that upgrade you can get that lets you add another attack to the Combo. this would make for a longer Combo.

Alt Neutral A Combo 2: A+however many the max combo is In KHII. I've been playing the game. Working on my form levels. I have like... amillion +Combo things on. So to keep a decent Neutral A combo like Marth's or Link's, I think they should throw in 6? Maybe? IDK. Battles are too confuzzling to count.

Up tilt:Upper Slash: sends opponent flying into air. not too much damage though

Down tilt:Stabs at ground with keyblade. Like Mew2's Down smash

Side tilt:Slapshot: Rapidly Attacks target (Straight from the game)

Up Smash:Thunder: Just like Pikas Down Special except smaller. sorta like Zelda's Air A down

Alt Up Smash: Keyblade Spin (I made it up :D): Sora raises his hand up in the air and the keyblade spins around, hovering above it. The spin is centered around the middle of the keyblade. not the Hilt. the middle. The blade and Hilt combined.

Down Smash: Gravity: Smashes Anyone next to sora onto the ground and sends them flying up afterwards

Side Smash: Sheild Breaker. Same as in the game. Strong knockback and evereything

Air A: Swings Keyblade. Nothing special.

Air A down: Stab with the Keyblade straight down. Not as OMG OWN as Links and has more range.(good Meteor.)

Air A up:Swings Keyblade in an arc above his head. Bringing the rest of his body around in a circle with it. Think Backflip sword swing thing. Like Marth's

Air A side: Swings Keyblade. Stronger and with slightly longer range. Moves sora to the side a little. Helps with Recovery. a little.

Special moves
Killing moves labeled green
Combo starters labeled Blue

Neutral B: Explosion: afew energy balls spin around Sora. not a finishing move for sure. sorta like links Up B

Alt Neutral B: Fire (or Upgrade of): Does the same thing. except smaller and less like energy, more like fire

Down B:Reflect:Reflects ranged and Blocks physical. Like zelda's neutral B.

Alt Down B:Aero: Does same thing. prettymuch. yeah. maybe it just blocks both projectiles and Physical? I cant see a tornado sending a missle back at a tank or W/E

Alt Down B 2:Counter Guard: Skill In KH2. Would work the exact same as Roys counter. or marths counter. Most likely a mix between the 2

Alt down B 3:Reaction Command: No Reaction Command Comes to mind that fits everey situation. but Its worth a shot

Forward B: Key Raid: Throws Keyblade. Keyblade comes back. Like links Boomerang. Shorter distance. More powerfull. The only problem with this is that sora cant attack without his keyblade like Link can w/o his boomerang...

Alt Forward B:Sonic Dash: He got it from cloud. Like Foxs B> except a little slower. Shorter Distance. Stronger.

Alt Forward B 2: Break Raid: Throws Keyblade, Keyblade comes back. Same as Key Raid except Sora cant move at all while keyblade is in air. Keyblade Relfects ranged attacks untill it starts to come back. Super Armor, Floats if in midair.(Can Jump afterwards)

UP B: Aerial Spiral: Jumps at enimies and spins (like a wheel for those who dont remember the attacK) Closing in on them. Like links B^ again but sideways. shorter sword range. Can move diagonal with it? Sora would jump into the air (think Shorthop) and you have about that much time to choose your direction.. then you go that direction.

Alt Up B: Glide: Sora flys. wow. Peter Pan FTW? Only prob I see is in non-Peter Pan world flying you cant really go up. in Peter Pan world Flying Its alot like Final Smash flying. Decent Idea.

Dodges, Taunts, Grabs, Recovery and Entry

Left or Right Dodge:Reversal: well.. its reversal. Kinda hard to forget.

Stationary Dodge: Cant think up too much for this... I supose he'd just duck or get out of the way or whatever.

Recovery attack: when getting up (after you've been knocked over) It'd be Retaliating slash.

Alt Recovery attack: Does some cool Breakdance spin thing and gets up.

Edge Recovery (No attack): Sora Pulls himself up onto the edge (like in KH I)

Edge Recovery attack: Same as above. Maybe a little different.

Edge Recovery w/ Long jump thing: Sora pulls himself up. flying over the head of his enemies and landing behind them. and i'll throw in a cool spinny trick just for fun.

Taunts: The three taunts that he does in KH1 Olyimpus (I forget if he does the same ones in KH2 I think so).

Grab: Grabs enemy with free hand

Up Throw:Throws enemy up in air and hits them with keyblade

Alt Up throw: Throws enemy at Diagonal and uses Ice. Like Mew2's or Fox/Falcos Throws

Side Throw: Throws Enemy to the side. Followed by a Keyblade swing.

Down Throw: Throws enemy below him and does afew quick slashes with keyblade then they fly upward. Like Ness' Down throw except with less fire..

Attack during grab: Smack 'em with the hilt of your keyblade. or the blade of the keyblade. Hilt is alot better I think.

Entry Idea 1: Sora falls from the sky and hits the ground strikeing the pose shown in the Usless pic section.(See bottem of post.)

Entry Idea 2: Gummi Ship swoops down, Sora gets out. Prettymuch a C. Falcon thing. (No mention of Donald or Goofy in it.)

Final Smash

Final Smash Idea 1: Final Form. Like a Mix of Sonic's and Wario's Final Smash. Has Oathkeeper and Oblivion. all attacks are super strong. hes faster (think marth with bunny hood.) B^ is fly. like a Super Sonic Style fly. All "A" attacks hit TWICE per attack. thus sugjests the Two Keyblades. I guess the keyblades would just float around him like Mew2 when he has Items.

Final Smash Idea 2: Team up with Riku(all ends) or Roxas(IDK itd be awesome though): Like All ends. The only prob with doing this is buying rights to 2 third party chars instead of one.

Final Smash Idea 3: Anti-Form. Hey. I didnt come up with it. But it -was- an Idea.

Final Smash Idea 4: Ragnarok. I supose this would be like Marios.... More Lazer-ish though... Im not too much of a fan for this one. But I'd be happy with it.

Final Smash Idea 5: Okay. evereyone Remembers XIII swords and stuff like that from the All ends attack(Team up with riku) in KHII right? Im thinking one of those. But sora could do them on his own. Possibly the one where the Keyblade Gets all Glowy, Lightsaber like and Huge. swing that around instead of the keyblade for a while? That'd be an Epic Final Smash. It'd be prettymuch how Sephy would play. :p

Final Smash Idea 6: Sora goes wisdom form(I think It would work with Final form too) and shoots lazers at peoples. then finishes with Blits, From KH: CoM (Vid here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zSg-VFRSKk&feature=related ) Blits is at about 30 seconds.

Final Smash Idea 7: Sora shoots a light beam straight up in the air, a portal opens and heartless come out. randomly attacking peeps.

Final Smash Idea 8: Trinity: Sora gets super armor and flies at enemy, sword swinging. (like links or Ikes Final I guess.)

Final Smash Idea 9: World Lock: Sora fires a beam of light up into the air and lots more come down, 20-40 Damage, meteor smashes, dont jump off stage durring this attack! sora is free to move.

Page 1. DONT POST YET!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
New official Sora/Other KH Characters Support thread.

Now we have Bosses and ATs

Bosses

Boss Idea 1: Twilight Thorn

This Guy is The First boss you face in Kingdom Hearts II.... Twighlight Thorn. Its also (in my opinion) one of the coolest fights in the game (Final Fight is Better...)

Intro to the fight

You have to get into this Fight -somehow- Im going to guess a Giant Final Destination Sized platform (Like in the P.P. Fight. except more KHish but not w/ the pics of Sora or the Princess'... maybe the Ancient Minister?. maybe Sora (and Other? I'll take sugjestions later.) get pushed through one of the portals that Org XIII uses all the time... Leading to a Giant platform. They wake up (next cutscene?) and look around. then *BAM!* the Giant Nobody hits the ground behind them. they turn around and it goes to the characater select screen. (Lets say we pick Sora) and the other team member gets sent flying.

Boss Playstyle

This Boss would be a bit diffrent than Petey. He would fight on Battlefield, Instead of to the Side like Petey. He wouldent move around too much. just launch those little Twilight Lightning things at you. His Size would be about that of Giga Bowser. yeah. he moves kinda like Voldo, From SoulCalibur, and Sorta like wario. In general, (alongside all Nobodies aside from Org XIII) this guy moves Jerky and Weird. His only Weak Point is his head. and he has a pretty good amount of health.

[First Half of the Fight

He prettymuch just Launches Twighlight Thorns at you. And He prettymuch Just stays on one side of the stage.

Attack one: Punch: He Punches you.. wow.

Attack two: Twiglightning (Lol): Fires that cool white lightning stuff at you (Think Master hands Lasers except cooler and straight forward, not at ground)

Attack three: Low sweep: Gets down low and extends arm, sweeping over the entire stage (except for Opposite Edge) Jump to dodge it.

Second Half of the fight

He tips the stage on its side! the Boss fight switches to Sidescrolling action! you -have- to move.

Attack one: Flies behind you. fireing a Giant energy ball (Really. Really Hard to Dodge. Dosent do this very often)

Attack two: flys to the side of the stage. and fires other energy balls at you.

Third half of the fight

Alot like the first. except with afew moves from the second. happens after a small cutscene, stage flips back over to normal.

Attack one: Punch 1-2: Punches twice. wow again.

Attack two: Twighlightning 2: Faster this time and it locks on, but it dosent change course

Attack three: Double Low- Sweep: Lowsweeps twice. wooaaaah

Attack Four: Flys to the Side of the stage, Lots and lots of energy balls. comes around to other side and lands.

Attack Five: Multi Attack: Slams his head(multiple times) at you and claws at you with his... hands and cool Scarf thing.

Attack Six: Covers the exspanse of the stage and slams his Limbs into the ground. little twighlight thorns start popping out of the stage (gives a good opening to the head. attack activates pretty fast)

After Battle

Goes to cutscene where he has you in the cool Energy ball containment thing (play boss fight and you'll know what i mean). Your partner comes back and delivers the finishing blow, setting you free. You exit via portal and your back in this map here. The main map for SSE (Lol already been released)

Note: they could -very- easily add an Island Like Destiny Islands to this map.

P.S. You'll understand this alot better if you play the bossfight.

heres a vid: http: //video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4248372329315981914&q=Roxas+vs.+Twilight+Thorn&total=22&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

AT Ideas

Idea 1: Axel

Okay. now we have a Assist Trophy Idea: Axel

He's from Org XIII

all the moves are based off the Roxas vs. Axel (2) and Sora + Axel vs. Nobodies.

Yes, there are spoilers. and Yes, I will mark them.

Heres a Pic:

afew stats:

Size: really skinny, its kinda creepy, taller than link. about ganondorf size

Element: Fire. if you didnt notice.

Rarity (as an AT): Dunno.

Videos (Spoilers!)

Roxas vs. Axel: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...437&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Sora + Axel vs. Nobodies: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...157&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

Gameplay

You grab the Assist Trophy! Axel comes out and does his trademark weapon spin thing (showin in vids) And runs around and swings at random enemies afew times, then he says "got it Memorized?" he then forms a fire wall. (about as big as from the middle of the top platform on Battlefield, to the edge, Yes I know this isnt fair on smaller stages like Yoshi's place but w/e). he then hops to the outside of the firewall (it goes alllll the way up the screen. untill you go out of Camera veiw) and it burns every time you touch it, he then dashes through, using a cool flame attack thing, and out the other side. he goes back and forth 3 or 4 times, giving time for people to hit the ground again (you get bounced into Fire wall after you get hit.) he ends with a Fire explosion (about as big as fire wall, think bullet bill in Peaches castle, but wiht better fire graphics) and hits the ground, and then dissapears like at the end of the second vid.

Idea 2: Riku

There is Riku..

Hes a little Taller than Sora. and alot more Mature..

His Element Is Darkness/Dawn (Rawr!)

annnd. He's cool.

Okay. You greab the AT. BAM! Riku Pops out. He pulls out his keyblade.

And starts jumping around and attacking people. after this he'll just sorta stop and regain his strength, if you get too close to him (or any time when he isnt attacking) he'll do a Cool Sheild thing, and if your over 150% your prettymuch dead (Unless your like.. Bowser or DK.)

after about... Five Seconds of this he starts jumping around and uses Dark Firaga, its like Lugi's Fireballs, no matter where you are they fire straight forward, and in sets of threes, but faster! you burn with the Dark energy as if you just got hit by one of Mewtwo's attacks after you've been hit. He ends with his Freind Guardian. grabing for one person (like he did against Roxas) and does some cool Dark explosion. Think Ganondorf B^ but with better Graphics, and less dodgeable. and more evil. after this his he exits Via Dark Portal, with his hood on. the guy your playing with stares and awe and says "I Just got Final Smashed by an AT..."

Page 2 DONT POST YET!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Now we have the Role in SSE, Stages, And Music.(and Items other than AT)

Music

Yeah. Music. Diddnt do any of these vids.

Dearly Beloved: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...317&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5
The Main menu music. Its an amazing song.(by Yoko.) They could possibly add a little guitar in and make it rock... Prolly not going to make it. But its the first thing that comes to mind musicly when I think of KH.

One Winged Angel: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...257&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Sephy boss fight. ownage. End of story.

Deep Anxiety: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=79&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
It was battle music for some of the more important/actiony battles. It'd work great in brawl. for the beggining they could have brought the drums up some more and after they came in it could have gone down a little.. Just a musiciain's oppinion though.

Dark Shrouding Cloud: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=14&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Nothing about the blonde dude here. Its a awesome song. Cant remember what battles its from though

Traverse Town Music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDizdSZB2Gw
Music that Plays at Traverse Town. wow. Maybe a little faster? Big Blue Guitar anyone?

Stages

Destiny Islands: Sora's homeworld. Im going to be making a thread about this one, so watch out.

Role in SSE

Begining: Sora is on Destiny Islands. Watching the sunset when the sky goes weird (Like when Metaknights ship shows up) and it does. a whole bunch of Primids pop up and Sora runs (still a cutscene.) Sora eventualy gets Cornered and gets the Keyblade! it goes into gameplay and you must fight off all of the Primids, and get to the other side of the Island.

Ending: The Ancient Minister is dead,*ZOMG SPOILERZ*, and Subspace returns to its original state, but not without help of our Heroes, The Credits Roll, Showing all of the Playable Characters helping to rebuild the world destroyed by the Subspace Army, Sora uses his power over the Keyblade and light to return the Stadium(and other places Blown up by the subspace bomb) to their normal state, The Credits end with Kirby and Mario starting another Match in the stadium, all the Heroes standing in the background watching.

What Happens if Sora Makes it in?

Well. If Sora made it in. (Even if it was between the *** and American release) I'd get on Smashboards, and IN YOUR FACE! all the people that dislike Sora... After that, we'd all have to take cover in a Bomb Shelter, because evereyone would be really mad that He took a 3rd party slot up.

But after all thats said and done, we'd have an Online Tournament. to see who the best Sora was. The winner would get a Sig thing, like the ones in my sig, that had a gold medal on it saying "1st Place, Sora Tourney" at the top and their name at the bottom.

aaand. yeah. I did this section for fun.

Page 3. DO NOT POST!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Last but not least, we have Links, Credits, Artwork, and history.

Links.

1. Old Sora Support thread. Lots of good Ideas, See where It all Came from

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125445

2. Samurai Panda's Sora thread: Go here if you want to debate Sora's chances.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=74814

3. A comic, by Stryks. Featuring the Organization.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134063

3. Artwork

Okay. I did -none- of these.

This is the link for the Sora for Brawl Icon.
I posted this in that thread that has a list of Icons.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6799/crappysoraforbrawlcx9.jpg

This is a better Sora for Brawl Icon.
Also on The Icon thread. (Thanks ComeradCanada)

http://www.freewebs.com/arreks/SoraSSBB.jpg

Yet another.

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/...32/sora.jpg&searchTerm=sora ssbb&pageOffset=0

some more random stuff...

Lol PG-13. Awesome Artwork.

more awesome. I wish I had a keyblade X.X

LOL SORA CONFIRMED LOL.

A possible KH symbol. saying the Mickey Mouse head is either a "No way!" or a "Yeah, it prettymuch has to be that".

Lol, Sora Kirby.

History & Credits
Too Much to Updtate. I stoped Doing this. Not like any of you cared anyway :p

Awesome thread. Some of the most info for a character thread that I've ever seen.

I'm making a Traverse town stage right now.

Shouldn't the title say Sora support thread?

Oh and here's my Traverse Town Stage

A simple stage. One large base platform and three smaller platforms above it. Occasionally the clock tower bell will ring. Music playing on this stage would be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDizdSZB2Gw but a more fast paced version.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Sora would be a cool character i guess. Though i would prefer a different Square rep

What makes you think he has no way in hell?

He was on Sakurai's poll and Nintendo has shown interest in bringing the KH franchise to Nintendo consoles.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Won't Nintendo have to go through Square-Enix AND Disney for the rights, or am I mistaken?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hey add me to the Sora support list, thanks. I think Sora has more chances than people realize, Nintendo is on good terms with both square and disney. There will have be 2 kh games for nintendo systems, both handheld (one gba and one ds in the future), Plus the new big kh maybe on the wii, i still don't understand how people can still completely disregard him still. oh well, I just can't wait until the day i see him confirmed, until then ima keep hopin. Also nj with all the info ninja and to answer someones question this is a KH support thread because we have bosses and ats as well.. I think organization XIII Roxas would be a good boss.. kind of like a mirror match like Link has in OoT

finalark

SNORLAX
Wow, real good job SNBM, and I like the idea for Traverse town stage. It's a bit to similar to Battlefield, though.

(Trying to stop this from turning into a flaming thread)

Wow, real good job SNBM, and I like the idea for Traverse town stage. It's a bit to similar to Battlefield, though.

(Trying to stop this from turning into a flaming thread)
Thanks for the stage feedback.I was going for a Battlefield type stage. :chuckle:
I'm gonna make another stage. Hollow Bastion? Twilight Town?

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
Great thread. Yu can add me to that list of supporters, because Kingdom Hearts certainly ranks among the greatest RPG's ever.

The only reason I think Sora might not get in is he doesn't represent Nintendo as much, and he certainly wouldn't be based off of the KH2 model, but I hope he's in anyways. :)

heartless-bowser

Smash Rookie
Certainly a character I'd like to see in Brawl. I'm a big fanboy of the Kingdom Hearts series, I've beaten the first KH game about 10 times now... Aargh I've lost count...

I thought of the chances of him in Brawl, and I'd say they're pretty reasonable, and I guess since that 'so called deconfirmation' of Megaman, it helps his chances.

I'd definently like to see him in there, also with stages such as Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion or Twilight Town.
Riku or Roxas for AT? I'm up for it!

You know what surprised me? That Yoko Shimomura is credited for the Kingdom Hearts series on the Dojo, while she ALSO composed the music from Mario RPG and the Mario and Luigi series. Why isn't she credited for those? I think it'd make more sense.
I always found that a bit suspicious, although I know the whole theory about that stuff has been disproven a long time ago, I still wanted to mention it.

If he doesn't get in, I'm fine either way, but he'd be an hella original character in Brawl, and has a lot of moveset potential!

Edit: Oh yeah, add me to the supporter list as well. ;)

New Stage!

Station of Calling

This is a very big stage. Three huge platforms with two smaller floating platforms.
The music playing on this stage is the main KH1 theme, Simple and Clean.​

IllidR

Smash Champion
New Stage!

This is a very big stage. Three huge platforms with two smaller floating platforms.
The music playing on this stage is the main KH1 theme, Simple and Clean.​
Great job with the stage. I'm confused though where the characters stand on the circular platforms. Otherwise, I love it. And Simple and Clean playing would be SO Godly.

Great job with the stage. I'm confused though where the characters stand on the circular platforms. Otherwise, I love it. And Simple and Clean playing would be SO Godly.
Well they would be circular like the small platform at the bottom of Hyrule Temple. Observe:

NEW STAGE!

Destiny Island: Darkside

The stage is a relatively medium sized bottom platform. There are four smaller platforms above it. The tree can also double as a platform. Darkside can be seen in the back and sometimes also slams his fist on the bottom platform.

BOSS FIGHT!

Darkside

Here you must defeat Darkside in the Subspace Emissary. The battle is very similar to the KH battle: Darkside slams his fist into the platform, and you attack his wrist/hand.​

IllidR

Smash Champion
^^Great stage and great boss fight!^^

Have I ever mentioned I love you? Is it possible that with the Darkside fight you can climb up his arms to attack his head. Just a little thing that could add a little more to the fight.

^^Great stage and great boss fight!^^

Have I ever mentioned I love you? Is it possible that with the Darkside fight you can climb up his arms to attack his head. Just a little thing that could add a little more to the fight.
I thought of that, but since the Smash Bros. games are sort of 2D, I can't imagine someone climbing up his arm.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I thought of that, but since the Smash Bros. games are sort of 2D, I can't imagine someone climbing up his arm.
Well not climbing persay, but if you jump onto his hand then your jump would have enough height to get onto his shoulder. Giving you a good shot at his head.

Also I'm hoping during this fight Darkside would have much of the same abilities he had in Kingdom Hearts, including spawning some heartless.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
But wouldn't Darkside and Heartless be asking for more rights to Square-Enix's use? I mean, right now, we're just trying to get Sora in before anything else.

True, but didn't the Metal Gear franchise get an AT. It would be the same thing for Kingdom Hearts. And I bet Sonic will get an AT or even a boss like Metal Sonic or Eggman.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I realised a "station of calling" level wouldn't work due to Disney characters being in it, but it would still be awesome.

I realised a "station of calling" level wouldn't work due to Disney characters being in it, but it would still be awesome.
The Station of Calling stained glass platforms could be fixed. It has Goofy, Donald, Riku, and Kairi on it. Goofy and Donald could be replaced with Roxas and Axel.

Kirby Sora

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Could yah add me to the support list? the station seems a bit too big but its a cool idea, i love the destiny islands darkside stage though, it would fit perfectly in sse too. I like the idea of whacking him in the head if you step on his hand and jump, or maybe use the tree? seems doable anyway. i wonder if those purple things from the new sse trailer are baised on the heartless... they kinda look similar dont you think?
lol Kirby sora looks cool.

Top Bottom