• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The Station of Calling stained glass platforms could be fixed. It has Goofy, Donald, Riku, and Kairi on it. Goofy and Donald could be replaced with Roxas and Axel.

Kirby Sora

Okay, so I know it's a minor thing, and would be fixed if he really made it in, but his hair needs to be bigger! lol

Add me to the support list.

Oh, and I must say I made the first support icon... I know it's terrible, but none existed at the time and I really had no idea how to make the text. I'll make a better version tomorrow!

Boofer

Smash Ace
Add me to the list, even though I highly doubt he's going to be in. This thread makes me want to play KH 2 again.

Honestly, Sora would fit in extremely well with this game.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Add me to the list I think he'll get in.
He's not owned entirely by Sony mostly Disney and they have had games for Nintendo systems.
He has a chance.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Sora would be a cool character i guess. Though i would prefer a different Square rep
Sora Isnt a Square rep, So you get your wish.

Theres too many of you to add to the list at once x.x

And I said let -me- Handle Destiny Islands.

Awesome thread. Some of the most info for a character thread that I've ever seen.

I'm making a Traverse town stage right now.

Shouldn't the title say Sora support thread?

Oh and here's my Traverse Town Stage

A simple stage. One large base platform and three smaller platforms above it. Occasionally the clock tower bell will ring. Music playing on this stage would be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDizdSZB2Gw but a more fast paced version.
Its not the Sora Support thread Because...

A). I didnt name it that
B). It dosent just support Sora, It has ATs and Bosses...

Could you please change the title of this thread?

I'll take the (Sammurai Panda Approved) part out, that was only supposed to be there untill this was the official Thread.

Gah. I need to add a whole lot. x.x

Adding T. Town Music.. and supporters... And Sora Kirby... (Lol, but re-make with 3-D)

Edit: I have an Idea, okay, So we all know that Key Raid is in my Moveset thing, But what about Break Raid? Its used in ONE Fight, but on a Scale of 1 to 10 its 10 and Key raid is like... 2. It'd be the same as Key raid, Right? except 1. Sora Cant move because he has no alternate weapon.(Super Armor? No Super Armor?). And 2. The key reflects other ranged attacks, (Heres a Cool Made up Idea). If It happened to Hit a Ledge, It'd be used as a tether thing, Sora would magicly fly to the Key. (I know it dosent work that way in KH, but SHHH)

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Edit: I have an Idea, okay, So we all know that Key Raid is in my Moveset thing, But what about Break Raid? Its used in ONE Fight, but on a Scale of 1 to 10 its 10 and Key raid is like... 2. It'd be the same as Key raid, Right? except 1. Sora Cant move because he has no alternate weapon.(Super Armor? No Super Armor?). And 2. The key reflects other ranged attacks, (Heres a Cool Made up Idea). If It happened to Hit a Ledge, It'd be used as a tether thing, Sora would magicly fly to the Key. (I know it dosent work that way in KH, but SHHH)
Haha, you sure are busy to keep up with this support thread. Sora having a tether recovery? I don't know about that... I think he's strong as he is already, he doesn't need an uber alternative recovery option. But it's an idea and if he is in the game, then Brawl should be printing his proper existence in Brawl right about now...

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Sora has the Glide ability in both console titles, so he that would make up for his lack of a tether recovery.

He'd have his first normal jump, then second jump being his Aerial Dodge. He'd probably have good jump height, so his lack of a far third jump wouldn't be that necessary unless you wanted to God-Mode.

This idea may not be as innovative, but I'd think that his Up Special be Fire, sort of like Bowser's Up-S that being a ring of fire circles him. And like Link's Up-S, you can charge it so it can go from Fire to Firaga. And uses as a third jump would give him a little bit of extra length like Bowser's Whirling Fortress.

His roll out of a shield would be Dodge Roll. Ragnarok as his Final Smash would be sweet, him yelling "YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE IT ALL!".

Edit: Now that I think of it though. He would be a Disney character, but his attacks would consist of Square's properties, like Fire and Reflect, so it would probably have to have a bigger joint effort between Disney, Square-Enix, and Sora Ltd.

As for a stage, Twilight Town would be nice as well, fighting with the Clock Tower in the background and occasionally, you'd see locomotives passing by, and on rare occasions spot the magic train going to Yensid's tower, but I think having Desiny Island would be funner, because you can watch it transition to from what it was being eaten away something close to End of the World and reverting back to the prestine islands. Stage hazards would be a Darkside throwing Gravity balls down from the sky with vanishing platforms until it reaches End of the World with a large plane like Bridge of Eldin until it reverts back to the normal state.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Haha, you sure are busy to keep up with this support thread. Sora having a tether recovery? I don't know about that... I think he's strong as he is already, he doesn't need an uber alternative recovery option. But it's an idea and if he is in the game, then Brawl should be printing his proper existence in Brawl right about now...

It was an Idea... If No tether recovery, we'd have to have Super Armor.

Sora has the Glide ability in both console titles, so he that would make up for his lack of a tether recovery.

He'd have his first normal jump, then second jump being his Aerial Dodge. He'd probably have good jump height, so his lack of a far third jump wouldn't be that necessary unless you wanted to God-Mode.

This idea may not be as innovative, but I'd think that his Up Special be Fire, sort of like Bowser's Up-S that being a ring of fire circles him. And like Link's Up-S, you can charge it so it can go from Fire to Firaga. And uses as a third jump would give him a little bit of extra length like Bowser's Whirling Fortress.

His roll out of a shield would be Dodge Roll. Ragnarok as his Final Smash would be sweet, him yelling "YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE IT ALL!".

Edit: Now that I think of it though. He would be a Disney character, but his attacks would consist of Square's properties, like Fire and Reflect, so it would probably have to have a bigger joint effort between Disney, Square-Enix, and Sora Ltd.

As for a stage, Twilight Town would be nice as well, fighting with the Clock Tower in the background and occasionally, you'd see locomotives passing by, and on rare occasions spot the magic train going to Yensid's tower, but I think having Desiny Island would be funner, because you can watch it transition to from what it was being eaten away something close to End of the World and reverting back to the prestine islands. Stage hazards would be a Darkside throwing Gravity balls down from the sky with vanishing platforms until it reaches End of the World with a large plane like Bridge of Eldin until it reverts back to the normal state.
whered Sora say that Quote? I cant remember it....

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I can't remember Sora saying something like that... I didn't use Ragnarok often but I think all he ever said (this is based on 5+ years of memory so correct me if I'm wrong) were "Take this!" and various battle grunts.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can't remember Sora saying something like that... I didn't use Ragnarok often but I think all he ever said (this is based on 5+ years of memory so correct me if I'm wrong) were "Take this!" and various battle grunts.
I never really used Ragnarok.. So dont look at me for this one,

I know I havent posted mah stage yet. Busy foolin with mah New stuff.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I think that this thread was very detailed and prepared for convincing people that Sora does indeed have a shot at being in Brawl. He fits in so well with the characters after seeing all of the photoshop pics that were made. It was like how Saki Amamiya from Sin and Punishment looked, like he was part of the cast when Sakurai gave us his pictures.

Personally, I'm surprised Disney owns such a game but it would definitely be cool of Nintendo of doing this negotiation. If Nintendo can compromise with Disney about Sora, Nintendo really is almighty lmao!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I think that this thread was very detailed and prepared for convincing people that Sora does indeed have a shot at being in Brawl. He fits in so well with the characters after seeing all of the photoshop pics that were made. It was like how Saki Amamiya from Sin and Punishment looked, like he was part of the cast when Sakurai gave us his pictures.

Personally, I'm surprised Disney owns such a game but it would definitely be cool of Nintendo of doing this negotiation. If Nintendo can compromise with Disney about Sora, Nintendo really is almighty lmao!
Nintendo is, They've got an amazing system out. with amazing titles, and they keep coming out with more. So yeah, Nintendo Is Owning, not to mention the relationship they have with Disney, and the improving one they have with Square.

Should I put you down as a Supporter?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
You should put me down as a supporter! I've wanted Sora in Brawl ever since it was announced.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I've been a Sora fan since Kingdom Hearts. It was so cool playing it back then and it still is fun playing it again. I can't wait to hear about details involving future Kingdom Hearts games since the animation is unique compared to Final Fantasy and the gameplay is really solid too. I am definitely a Supporter right here for Sora.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Sora's a Square! (Enix)

Goofy, Mickey or Donald as PC or AT!

King Mickey for sure :chuckle:
Soras a Disney! (Character, mostly.)

Disney is never giving over Mickey, Goofy or Donald, to make Cameos (That kinda what ATs are...)

It'd have to be a KH original Character.

Added Part to the Role in SSE, I need Ideas for Teamups! Give me Ideas!

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Putting Disney cartoon characters in Brawl is as bad as putting Master Chief or Lara Croft in Brawl. Brawl is for young adults just being relaxed and cool about Nintendo characters and characters who fit into the Nintendo universe.

Kingdom Hearts incorporates Disney characters in the plot but it has its own original characters too. These characters and stages and music are perfect for a backdrop that can be employed in Brawl.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Putting Disney cartoon characters in Brawl is as bad as putting Master Chief or Lara Croft in Brawl. Brawl is for young adults just being relaxed and cool about Nintendo characters and characters who fit into the Nintendo universe.

Kingdom Hearts incorporates Disney characters in the plot but it has its own original characters too. These characters and stages and music are perfect for a backdrop that can be employed in Brawl.
Brawl is really aimed for all gamers.. but most are Teenagers... mostly because we grew up with it.

Nice to see the thread spam free.

SNBM, I think you said that Sora wasn't owned by Square Enix at all. Well just so you know, he is. Partially Square, partially Disney.

Merry Christmas or whatever other holiday you celebrate!

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Sora would be a great addition. Something about the music composer of KH contributing to brawl convinces me that he's gonna make it.

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
Please put me down as a Sora supporter. Oh and Superninjabreadman, if you haven't yet you should really try to get your hands on a modchip/swapmagic to play KH2FM+. Getting to actually fight Roxas was sooo friggin epic.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Please put me down as a Sora supporter. Oh and Superninjabreadman, if you haven't yet you should really try to get your hands on a modchip/swapmagic to play KH2FM+. Getting to actually fight Roxas was sooo friggin epic.
I tried that w/ KHFM1 but I got the wrong Chip : ( I'll try again though.

Putting Sora Supporters down...

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
I am a big KH fan but he will not be in brawl and IF SE do get someone in brawl it will not be Sora.

Sorry but it is true.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I am a big KH fan but he will not be in brawl and IF SE do get someone in brawl it will not be Sora.

Sorry but it is true.
I know. I check your (not so) Ultimate list thing.

But Sora is only Partialy Square... I'd be happy with a Square Rep I liked.. (Like Cloud or somebody >.>) but I really dont want Mog or Chocobo... or Some random character. but thats my oppinion.

Top Bottom