• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
LOL, want a good post above me. This day has gotten me on edge for more characters! I hope for the best possible results, and I wish everyone luck on this forum.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
He realized that he became more of a news channel than what he was, changed in a way that he takes numbers and statistic too seriously over other stuff, etc etc etc

Not entirely sure if he stopped, but he hasn't posted for a week now. Not covering the Shovel Knight, Professor Layton thingy that happened, at least.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
He realized that he became more of a news channel than what he was, changed in a way that he takes numbers and statistic too seriously over other stuff, etc etc etc

Not entirely sure if he stopped, but he hasn't posted for a week now. Not covering the Shovel Knight, Professor Layton thingy that happened, at least.
Funny how you say that and I just checked and he uploaded this about an hour ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLx6xx-yL4

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
I hope we learn about Snake coming back at Pax but Sakurai hasn't tweeted at all about it so maybe we won't? I mean Snake is sneaky so maybe no tweet this time? lol idk.

Jawmuncher

Smash Journeyman
Maintenance the day before phantom pain has my heart racing. Every maintenance has been related to new DLC.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Hey guys, some of you remember me, but I've been here since literally the beginning, usually being sneaky and not talking much, but I do wanna say hello to all the new faces, and thank them for supporting

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maintenance the day before phantom pain has my heart racing. Every maintenance has been related to new DLC.
Well maintenance on the online services doesn't necessarily mean a content update. As in, Smash could still be version 1.10 when it's over.

Pikmin-ism42

Smash Journeyman
[Hyperbole] Frankly, by the way Konami is acting nowadays, we probably have more chances of getting a Pachinko Machine in Smash rather than Snake. [/Hyberbole]
Even if Konami does give Nintendo the rights to use Snake in Smash, I somehow feel like they'll prevent them from listing Hideo Kojima anywhere within the game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm playing my first Metal Gear game.

Really fun.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I made a new poster since we are closing in on the last month (hoping it gets some twitter notice)

---
and until the launch of phantom pain in 3 days, ive been listening to my future helicopter music

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I made a new poster since we are closing in on the last month (hoping it gets some twitter notice)

---
and until the launch of phantom pain in 3 days, ive been listening to my future helicopter music

That's a nice poster, nice job! I really like it.

I didn't post here before, but I want Snake back in Smash, I'm a huge fan of MGS series.

We should take the maintenance like a normal maintenance, but it would be awesome that Snake comes with that "Update", because it's one day before Tpp.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I played GZ before Peace Walker.
Building up mother base is more painful because of it :(.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
It's incredible how harshly the characters from MGS3 change throughout the series, especially Zero & Para-Medic......it's pretty sad :(

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's incredible how harshly the characters from MGS3 change throughout the series, especially Zero & Para-Medic......it's pretty sad :(
Not to mention Snake.

Para-Medic is so adorable too, but she becomes... less so, putting it simply.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Holy hell. I'm gone for 3 days and I miss so much. Well, I'm happy to see such high morale and activity! Let's hope we get Snake soon!

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
Well, I beat the End. I almost Stamina killed him, but I really wanted to shoot him at least once. I did manage to shoot him, and that seems to have taken out the rest of his stamina because the boss fight ended there. Does this mean I won't get his nifty gun? If I had just let his stamina run out without doing anything, would that count as a stamina kill? I'm wondering if it's worth re-doing the boss fight to get his sniper rifle (I'm on Very Easy, for what it's worth).

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Go team solid Snake! Together the fans will be saying "It's show time!" All over again! I really wish the best of luck to this Bad boy! DLC!!!

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I am now back on this thread! I have got my Bayonetta support thread completed! I haven't been active much in this thread, have i missed anything important? Anything new?

I am now back on this thread! I have got my Bayonetta support thread completed! I haven't been active much in this thread, have i missed anything important? Anything new?
No, not really. We were only talking about the Shovel Knight amiibo, how the Metal Gear series isn't completely dark and has some humor, and how Snake is a likable character compare to other gaming icons.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
That's a nice poster, nice job! I really like it.

Man, that's a great collab. A NSFW one, but great nonetheless.

It's been driving me crazy, however, because I can't track down the music that loops at the menu screen of both collabs(should anyone know I'd appreciate it). :(

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
The smash Reddit is pretty hyped for a snake reveal on Monday.That is literally the best time to reveal him. Hope he gets revealed...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The smash Reddit is pretty hyped for a snake reveal on Monday.That is literally the best time to reveal him. Hope he gets revealed...
I would love for that to happen but I'm keeping my expectations in check. It could just be minor maintenance.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I would love for that to happen but I'm keeping my expectations in check. It could just be minor maintenance.
Yeah or it could end up being someone else. I'll try to keep mine in check as well but God I hope he gets revealed on monday

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Besides not being revealed on Monday wouldn't mean much for Snake's chances.
He could just pop up out of nowhere from his Cardboard Box anytime.
Honestly "Kept you waiting huh? " becomes more appropriate as time goes on but I want Snake to be revealed ASAP.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
It's so exciting to see people actually thinking Snake has a chance :happysheep:
It feels nice to be on the right side of the rumor mill for once :happysheep:

Of course, it might mean nothing, it might not be Snake and/or Kim Kardashian might be the actual new DLC character. i'd buy that actually

Top Bottom