• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello Fellow Deltarune Enjoyers around here.

I have come yet again to share this amazing video I just found and watched in full.
Don't let the length of it scare ya too much, it's worth every seconds of it if you're a fan of DR and are wondering alot of stuff about the game meta elements. There's going to be more parts, so if ya like as much of me, make sure to give this fella a like, subscribe and share the video around. It's honestly amazing and I can't recommend it enough.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, back to the old Dondozo grind today

....this time, I'm gonna make it so my switch doesn't roll over to the next day.
Hope you’re ready for unholy amounts of slowdown once you get it.

The game does not like to load many beeg feesh.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Hope you’re ready for unholy amounts of slowdown once you get it.

The game does not like to load many beeg feesh.
That's honestly why I'm doing it lmao. Seeing the game basically beg for death as you can count the frames is morbidly funny to me.

I wanna get a Jumbo Mark one, so it's gonna take awhile.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
never heard of this…but watch Sora not be in due to Smash being better
The originally rumor said no Sora because Disney didn’t want to compete with the smash crowd. Which doesn’t add up with this new rumor so who knows what the real reason is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
respect
The originally rumor said no Sora because Disney didn’t want to compete with the smash crowd. Which doesn’t add up with this new rumor so who knows what the real reason is.
they’re gonna end up putting in Riku, Aqua, or Kairi

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
checked out Unicorn: Warriors Eternal, and so far…it’s good. First episode started off slow yet intriguing then it picks up big time one Emma pops up

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright I'm gonna call bull**** because I'm 99% sure this model and pose is lifted straight from KH3
The image also wasn’t listed with any of the other batches, so it’s likely someone ****ing around with how ridiculously funny these rumors have been.
FFS the villain's name is 'Ultra Flame Face' and people are still claiming it's real...

Also, the Thanos' dialogue reads like a crossover fighter meme word-for-word
Well according to this:

The images are fake, but the game is real. The images are made by someone aware of the project who just wanted to screw with people. Also they call flame face Inferno here, saying the characters call him flame face.

Which when Kingdom Hearts can’t complete a sentence and they just throw in “darkness”

I wouldn’t be surprised if they thought flame face was funny.

It still might not be real at all, but this is one of the funniest roller coaster of rumors of all time.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Well according to this:
This Reddit post doesn't really prove anything if there's nothing to back it up. I could make a throwaway Reddit account right now posing as Bob Iger's nephew and claim that Sora's confirmed. Even when Multiversus was originally leaked, there was at least a screenshot to back it up.

I don't really follow news for this 'game,' but if no other evidence of this game even exists, the word of an anonymous Reddit post can't be taken seriously at all.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of multibillion dollar multimedia corp crossover fighting games, Multiversus is shutting down in a month-ish.

Final thoughts on the game? Me personally, I had some fun but it was so underbaked and got stale fast. Also the roster was kinda trash

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Speaking of multibillion dollar multimedia corp crossover fighting games, Multiversus is shutting down in a month-ish.

Final thoughts on the game? Me personally, I had some fun but it was so underbaked and got stale fast. Also the roster was kinda trash
Nothing was confirmed regarding this, but I honestly think that the devs got overwhelmed by maintaining the game. They kept overpromising to their audience, but could never live up to their own hype. The lack of communication mixed with the massive content drought and lack of polish was a death sentence for the game.

If I were to guess, I'd say that the Warner Discovery merger also had a hand in screwing MV's development

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nothing was confirmed regarding this, but I honestly think that the devs got overwhelmed by maintaining the game. They kept overpromising to their audience, but could never live up to their own hype. The lack of communication mixed with the massive content drought and lack of polish was a death sentence for the game.

If I were to guess, I'd say that the Warner Discovery merger also had a hand in screwing MV's development
I agree with this, and I think the biggest issue with the gameplay is they got the gameplay all wrong. They focused way too hard on balancing around 2v2s which is very hard to do, and it ended up being convoluted and a total mess (and ironically 1v1s were more fun).

And I do think the Warner merger messed things up, I know some characters got cut and/or shelved because of it. I think LoTR was the most notable one though idk if that was due to issues with the Tolkien estate or that also had to deal with the merger

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This Reddit post doesn't really prove anything if there's nothing to back it up. I could make a throwaway Reddit account right now posing as Bob Iger's nephew and claim that Sora's confirmed. Even when Multiversus was originally leaked, there was at least a screenshot to back it up.

I don't really follow news for this 'game,' but if no other evidence of this game even exists, the word of an anonymous Reddit post can't be taken seriously at all.
I mean agreed.

I posted that in the hypothetical scenario this is real.

Personally I’ve mixed on the images, but…

I’m a big believer of where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

The fact that multiple posts from different users have popped up in the past year saying this is real, really makes me go hmmmmm.

They could all be fake, but why come back every few months to try and make your fake rumor that didn’t get traction, seem real?

It’s odd but not impossible it’s an elaborate troll.

I could buy someone making fake pics to troll or convey the game in a way that the mouse won’t come and execute their family.

Shroob

Sup?

Wait, it's shutting down? Did it even get out of beta?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Wait, it's shutting down? Did it even get out of beta?
The Open Beta will be going offline on June 25 for the full release in 2024. The game itself along with premium currency has been delisted from all storefronts. Training mode and Local play will still be available (both have all characters and perks unlocked by default) and everything unlocked/purchased, including unused currency, tickets, etc. will carry over to the full release.
A survey also went out recently asking people what they want to see most in the full release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom