• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rewatched Into the Spider-Verse to get ready for Across next month.

And rewatching it again, I can definitely say this along with Spider-Man 2 are the best Spider-Man films IMO.

Let's see if Across joins them equally or even surpasses!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Can’t say I blame them
Purah has that effect on people
This reminds me of the time where someone unironically tried to push that Paya was the next logical Zelda rep and that Nintendo was pushing her as a character.
What being horny does to a mother ******.
between her, Mipha, Urobsa, and Sidon…the horny can’t be blamed

AOC Impa would’ve also worked
Ok to be fair she was like one of the two characters that actually had a personality in that game.

And also she's hot
so just like Mipha, Urbosa, and Sidon

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Apparently Shigeru Miyamoto didn't have much involvement with Tears of the Kingdom. He was too occupied with the Mario movie.

Fair enough.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My man out here really do be becoming the thing he swore to destroy.
You keep saying this as if I'm not this site's number 1 stan for a certain Splatoon girl. And I'm pretty loud and unapologetic about it.
Everyone talks about Mipha, Urbosa, Sidon, Revali, Purah, Paya

Where is the love for my man Daruk 😤
His protection is ready to roll.

Though that does beg the question, if someone simps for Daruk, what would that make them. Because he's not really an animal, but... he ain't human either.

Shroob

Sup?
You keep saying this as if I'm not this site's number 1 stan for a certain Splatoon girl. And I'm pretty loud and unapologetic about it.

His protection is ready to roll.

Though that does beg the question, if someone simps for Daruk, what would that make them. Because he's not really an animal, but... he ain't human either.
I don't think "Non-descript non-animal fantasy race" really has a tag.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think the general alien-****** label applies in this situation but I've played enough Mass Effect and have been around the community long enough to realize that this dude right here

Is the one everyone is horny for and people are still trying to figure out what to call it.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think the general alien-****** label applies in this situation but I've played enough Mass Effect and have been around the community long enough to realize that this dude right here

Is the one everyone is horny for and people are still trying to figure out what to call it.
You and some of the others who mentioned the word are so going to horny jail for this. :troll:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Okay, everyone tell me what you think the Worst Cartoon Series Ever is

Because I don't know why
You severely overestimate how many cartoon shows I watched if you think I have a definitive answer to that

With that being said I think Steven Universe is one of those pieces of media that my opinion of sores overtime. I liked it a lot as a teen but I've grown to like it less and less as time went on, the constant blue balls after each hiatus eventually led me to drop the show and I never picked it back up after Lars turned pink

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Well this has the potential to end badly

Anyway my answer is probably Happy Tree Friends. Ew.
I remember seeing that cartoon as a kid. I am only mildly screwed up as a result

(But really, the show kinda loses its novelty after a while. Like we get it, cute cartoon critters dying in graphic, messy and often biologically impossible ways...they really squeezed that premise dry lol)

Total Drama and 6Teen. Awful awful shows
No small wonder Cartoon Network treats 6teen like garbage!!!!!!!!! :4pacman:

That hurt to say, jokes aside 6teen really means a lot to me so yeah-

You severely overestimate how many cartoon shows I watched if you think I have a definitive answer to that

With that being said I think Steven Universe is one of those pieces of media that my opinion of sores overtime. I liked it a lot as a teen but I've grown to like it less and less as time went on, the constant blue balls after each hiatus eventually led me to drop the show and I never picked it back up after Lars turned pink
As for SU my opinion on it seems to change on a daily basis, one day I think it's one of my more liked shows of modern CN, other days I'd rather watch Norm of the North lmao

As for my choice...well it's hard to say. An easy answer is Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon. Quite repulsive.
But on the other hand there's Kaeloo, which is RIDICULOUSLY inconsistent in its quality. Sometimes it's genuinely clever and well-written, but sometimes it's genuinely, absolutely awful (and I could go on all day with this if i wanted)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
No small wonder Cartoon Network treats 6teen like garbage!!!!!!!!! :4pacman:

That hurt to say, jokes aside 6teen really means a lot to me so yeah-
If you want a genuine amswer to Pink Yoshi, while not a show I did see that Bubsy pilot years ago.

It sucked then and I won't watch it ever again.

Now on Steven Universe, I used to watch that show religiously, but the constant haitus for like 1 episode was really rearing it's ugly head. Last time I kept up was when Peridot roasted Yellow Diamond, which was pretty hype but then ANOTHER hiatus happened like shortly after, and like it just wasn't worth. The episodes weren't even that good either which may have been the worst part.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Now on Steven Universe, I used to watch that show religiously, but the constant haitus for like 1 episode was really rearing it's ugly head. Last time I kept up was when Peridot roasted Yellow Diamond, which was pretty hype but then ANOTHER hiatus happened like shortly after, and like it just wasn't worth. The episodes weren't even that good either which may have been the worst part.
My biggest problem is that stuff like the Yellow Diamond Roast were the exception, not the norm

Most of the time ""Steven Bombs"" were filler episodes. And on paper that's fine, I actually enjoyed the slice of life episodes in shows like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls, but the distribution of these episodes in SU was so uneven and the hiatuses made that even worse because you had to wait months for a new batch of episodes only for it to be about Steven helping Sadie get over her stage fright or some ****

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Been working on new art for the past couple weeks. Life got slightly less busy, so here I am back on that good stuff! And what better way to do that than to draw Mega Man again?!

Also beat I-Ninja pretty good game a solid 7 or 8 outta 10. Didn't 100% it. But to even beat it you need to beat a little more than 2/3 of it and I did a little more than that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was hoping to hang out with the homie Sidon…ended up walking to Death Mountain

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In less hype news, the EU is allowing Microsoft to buy Activision. Something I'm not too sure will have good results in the industry long term. Cause letting any of the console owners buy out a company that large of a publisher doesn't seem like a good idea. Not to mention, it's not like Microsoft is bleeding for IPs they could need, they just need to use the ones they have now. So I'm unsure how giving them more stuff to own will fix their issue of not using their IPs well. The only possible good result of this would be if they were finally more proactive in managing their sub-studios and actually cleaned out at least SOME of not most or all of the scumbags in Acti-Blizz currently there. But Microsoft is normally pretty hands off of that stuff, which on paper sounds good, but might be bad if your company needs actual NEW directing.

I dunno, monopolies suck. I don't like the idea of the western game industry getting more and more consolidated.

Top Bottom