• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Things were so much better in the 2000s before I went on DeviantArt despite being 12
When I got into Pokemon, I had a crush on May. To 9-10 year old me, she was super hot.

So imagine what happens when I type her up on early 2010s Google Images.

It was... life awakening to say the least

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No, they weren't better than today
The Angry Beavers? CatDog? Ahhh!!! Real Monster!!? The Wild Thornberries? Johnny Bravo? Courage the Cowardly Dog? Swat Katz? Extreme Dinosaurs? Street Sharks? Rocko's Modern Life? Ed, Edd n Eddy? Dexter's Laboratory? Gargoyles?

I could go on.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
When I got into Pokemon, I had a crush on May. To 9-10 year old me, she was super hot.

So imagine what happens when I type her up on early 2010s Google Images.

It was... life awakening to say the least
I just wanted to see cool pictures of my boy Tails since I was having a nostalgia phase for Sonic X at the time

If you guys ever wonder why I don't talk about Sonic that much that's part of the reason

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The Angry Beavers? CatDog? Ahhh!!! Real Monster!!? The Wild Thornberries? Johnny Bravo? Courage the Cowardly Dog? Swat Katz? Extreme Dinosaurs? Street Sharks? Rocko's Modern Life? Ed, Edd n Eddy? Dexter's Laboratory? Gargoyles?

I could go on.
None of these hold a candle to Avatar

My favorite childhood show was better than yours

Shroob

Sup?

I could go on.
Those are good shows.

And the modern era also has good shows.

Your point?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I find it funny that whenever Xenoblade or Fire Emblem show up in crossovers they pretty much lie and give off the impression that You will know our names plays a lot in the game or that Lucina is an actual character.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I actually don't know anything about Paper Jam's gameplay. I just know the story is like a novelization of a NSMB game, and it's a huge missed opportunity for a crossover of the two RPG series.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I actually don't know anything about Paper Jam's gameplay. I just know the story is like a novelization of a NSMB game, and it's a huge missed opportunity for a crossover of the two RPG series.
The gameplay, from what I’ve heard, is actually regarded as some of the series‘ best.

For the battle system.

The story and progression system is poopoo doodoo

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Let me be clear, there is a lot of really good art on Deviantart,, unfortunately you pretty much have to dig your way throught the overwhelming avalanche of pony, hedgehog and fetish "art". While it's not perfect by any means, Artstation is the way to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom