• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Angry Beavers and Hilda are most certainly in my top 5.

Courage the Cowardly Dog, CatDog, and The Regular Show are also certainly up there as well.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Man, kids these days don't know the struggle of fending off T. Rexes.

65 Million years ago was the **** man. Too bad the meteor came and ruined it, I was planning on setting up the stegosaurus breeding farm around that time. I'm still hoping they add those back in the next update, my Stego Plate Armor was nearly complete.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Man, kids these days don't know the struggle of fending off T. Rexes.

65 Million years ago was the **** man. Too bad the meteor came and ruined it, I was planning on setting up the stegosaurus breeding farm around that time. I'm still hoping they add those back in the next update, my Stego Plate Armor was nearly complete.
I've seen what happens when the meteor doesn't hit. It isn't all it's cracked up to be

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Guess who can't go back to sleep again

Anyway the top 3 animated series are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Star Wars The Clone Wars, and Hunter × Hunter (2011)

Idk about the rest
Genuinely curious what generation people think I am here.
I have a feeling you're a good bit older than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom