• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I knew about the save part but not from the checkpoints.

So I lost 30 minutes from my last save to my Varia Suit and Kraid fight for *ing nothing, huh? :061: *.
At least you know it now, better than learning it toward the endgame or the like.

You can still save alot of point if you do some sequence break like early Gravity Suit.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Wait, Xander does NASB too?

Well if you're ripping off Smash, might as well go for the full shebang, am I right or am I right? :4pacman: Don't make me /s, you know the emote does that for you.
I meant "It's just like Xander" because Xander Mobus had to record a bunch of bogus names for Smash, not that he was announcing for NASB.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
This is not a joke anymore.
Congrats! Glad to hear another person's out of PS5 hell.

I woke up at 3am for an entire week to get in on a Target restock and drove 4 hours round trip to get mine, so I know how hellish it can be.

Honestly it burnt me out to the point where I can barely try for the Switch OLED even though I want one. No way I can do another console hunt anytime soon.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So there’s some new Pokémon leak account that seems to have a lot of people behind the scenes saying it’s legit.

They talked about quite a few details on Legends and more.

No DLC For Legends
Shinnoh legends get origin style forms.

7 new Pokémon in Legends.

17 Regional forms.

New Sneasel evolution for climbing.

A baby Pokémon line is getting a hisuian form.

Starters have new evolutions and types.

Grass Fighting

Water Dark

Fire Ghost.

Gen 9 in 2022

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So there’s some new Pokémon leak account that seems to have a lot of people behind the scenes saying it’s legit.

They talked about quite a few details on Legends and more.

No DLC For Legends
Shinnoh legends get origin style forms.

7 new Pokémon in Legends.

17 Regional forms.

New Sneasel evolution for climbing.

A baby Pokémon line is getting a hisuian form.

Starters have new evolutions and types.

Grass Fighting

Water Dark

Fire Ghost.

Gen 9 in 2022
And who are the people saying it’s legit?

Cuz the people saying it’s legit could themselves, not be legit.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
If i ever get to make my Game and my Char makes it into Smash i would do the following i make the Neutral special a weak attack from the Character and than i say BuT kIrBy CaNt UsE tHaT to sakurai! I think that would be funny!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone remember, back in the Sword & Shield days, how long we waited from seeing the blurry Sirfetch'd image to the official reveal?

TPC might do the same this time.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And who are the people saying it’s legit?

Cuz the people saying it’s legit could themselves, not be legit.
I believe it’s people like Eclipse and potentially the riddler. I didn’t look much into it, but I do know the channels I follow wouldn’t take it seriously unless they knew something themselves with decent proof.

Doesn’t mean it’s real, but the next reveal could potentially support or disprove this.
Does anyone remember, back in the Sword & Shield days, how long we waited from seeing the burry Sirfetch'd image to the official reveal?

TPC might do the same this time.
It was a 4 day gap. The site teased sirfetch’d on the 14 and revealed it the 18.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so…
There was a problem fetching the tweet
…yeah

Noipoi

Howdy!
Before I go to bed

This is the only Pokéleak that matters
Bro I remember exactly where I was when these dropped.

I was at the zoo with my family. We were checking out the gift shop on the way out, and I decided to check /VP/ because I liked looking at the fake Sun/Moon leaks. When I saw these I was skeptical at first, but when I saw Decidueye’s arrow firing mechanism I knew it had to be real. That’s something only gamefreak would come up with.

Good times.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hey do you consider yourself old when you live long enough to see 2 console generations come and go and see the rise and fall of a franchise, feels a little melon cally as I am getting some Wii U and 3DS nostalgia a I just lit up the WII U to play Skylanders

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's modern spongebob???????? I thought that was a Newgrounds fanart parody or smth
a legit moment from a modern episode (best part of it was the fact that SpongeBob and Squidward were bonding together…aka always a good time)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey do you consider yourself old when you live long enough to see 2 console generations come and go and see the rise and fall of a franchise, feels a little melon cally as I am getting some Wii U and 3DS nostalgia a I just lit up the WII U to play Skylanders
Well, I was old enough to see 4 gens, being born in between the Gamecube and Wii era, and sometimes I do feel a bit old at my grand age of 19.

But then I realize that there's so much of life that I wasn't there for, so many experiences that I have yet to feel, so I stop feeling old and look forward to my life.

So if you ever feel old, just look at Shroob Shroob , he was a Vietnam Vet, and he's on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom