• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Well, I was old enough to see 4 gens, being born in between the Gamecube and Wii era, and sometimes I do feel a bit old at my grand age of 19.

But then I realize that there's so much of life that I wasn't there for, so many experiences that I have yet to feel, so I stop feeling old and look forward to my life.

So if you ever feel old, just look at Shroob Shroob , he was a Vietnam Vet, and he's on this site.
Huh didnt know that, neat

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I didnt know we had a Vietnam war vet on ths site, that goes to show the various types of people the site houses

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I sometimes think about how Xander recorded dummy voice lines to prevent the smash rosters for four and Ultimate from leaking.

I often wonder how many of those dummy lines actually ended up in the game, like we know that Chrom was supposed to be in 4 but ended up in Ultimate, i wonder if the voice line for Chrom was recorded during smash 4 and later recycled for ultimate.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I sometimes think about how Xander recorded dummy voice lines to prevent the smash rosters for four and Ultimate from leaking.

I often wonder how many of those dummy lines actually ended up in the game, like we know that Chrom was supposed to be in 4 but ended up in Ultimate, i wonder if the voice line for Chrom was recorded during smash 4 and later recycled for ultimate.
I want to know if he did Ivysaur & Squirtle (we already know Charizard thanks to 3DS/Wii U)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey, next drawing for the week. A little later here than I wanted, but I drew Starfire. Went a bit closer to the old-school version. Not my best work, though some people still like it, so that's enough for me.

Interesting development
Y'know not that long ago I was thinking about how EA hogs all the sports games. Of course, I was mostly thinking in terms of how the NFL is caught in a vice grip by EA, and how it'd be nice if different companies got to tackle Football games again.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dealing with Sora's Side-B can be tricky. But Leaf Shield more or less wrecks Firaga and Blizzaga in most situations. His Up-B is pretty deadly tho. While he does have insane recovery he's pretty light to send flying at least, so that's not too, too bad. Sora might be the new protector of the Russian Skies now, but he feels pretty fair all things considered.

Me likey hearing this
plz be true! Knight Dude Knight Dude
Oh, man, let's hope so! More importantly, I hope the team they got for it are the dudes who did Season 3.
@osby @Lamperouge @Guh-Huzzah! @Speed Weed MooMew64 MooMew64 Wademan94 Wademan94 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy @Cutie Gwen Knight Dude Knight Dude
@Dr. Metal X
@Ramen Tenghostku

A childhood dream finally real:
View attachment 334848
Big and Deep thanks to Noipoi Noipoi for taking the base screenshot for me. I owe him a lot.
Wow, really nice edit dude!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey, next drawing for the week. A little later here than I wanted, but I drew Starfire. Went a bit closer to the old-school version. Not my best work, though some people still like it, so that's enough for me.

Y'know not that long ago I was thinking about how EA hogs all the sports games. Of course, I was mostly thinking in terms of how the NFL is caught in a vice grip by EA, and how it'd be nice if different companies got to tackle Football games again.
Yeah, Madden is still in the clutches of EA, and I don't think 2K will get the rights to NFL back anytime soon, aside from the arcade game.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

This reminds me of that bit in the EmpLemon video where he comments on how the highest-rated NASCAR game was NASCAR Thunder 2003, but since then, given that EA bought it and left it to rot, there hasn't been much good since

Shroob

Sup?
Well, I was old enough to see 4 gens, being born in between the Gamecube and Wii era, and sometimes I do feel a bit old at my grand age of 19.

But then I realize that there's so much of life that I wasn't there for, so many experiences that I have yet to feel, so I stop feeling old and look forward to my life.

So if you ever feel old, just look at Shroob Shroob , he was a Vietnam Vet, and he's on this site.
Hey wait I'm not a

I didnt know we had a Vietnam war vet on ths site, that goes to show the various types of people the site houses
I am going to end you, potato man

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
nah he was being kind

Shroob was there for the moon landing
Shroob was there before time began.

Shroob is actually a god of mushrooms.

Shroob faked the moon landing.
Shroob faked the dinosaurs.

This is not a joke anymore.
He got the PS5?

Should I believe it this time?

..............Eh why not.

How the hell have I not tried to get a PS5? Being a nerd I'd expect to have tried to,

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m sorry but the delivery (pun unintended) of this line kills me lmao

and yeah I was streaming this game the other day. Much fun (and spoops) were had and I’m not even done

God I think I overdid it with my creepy alerts… I still love em tho

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I would get a PS5 but:

1. Scalpers
2. Got some other expenses regarding the house and other stuff for the fam
3. The only major purchase I plan on making relatively soon is probably a better PC and the one I have in mind is $2100 or so. Maybe if I go by monthly payments…
4. And I kinda wanna also get a larger GB iPhone 8 Plus, the one I have is only 64 GB

…long story short I need to budget better lmao

and maybe find more sources of pocket change

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I would get a PS5 but:

1. Scalpers
2. Got some other expenses regarding the house and other stuff for the fam
3. The only major purchase I plan on making relatively soon is probably a better PC and the one I have in mind is $2100 or so. Maybe if I go by monthly payments…
4. And I kinda wanna also get a larger GB iPhone 8 Plus, the one I have is only 64 GB

…long story short I need to budget better lmao

and maybe find more sources of pocket change
For me:

1. Scalpers.
2. Driving lessons and money for a moped
3. Bike equipment and clothes is on the list to get before.
4. Outside of Deathloop no real major next gen pulls until something like FFXVI for me. Forbidden West and Ragnarok are on PS4,.

Not to mention stuff is getting more and more expensive (thanks Brexit, pandemic, ****ty politicians, supply chain issues and a hundred other things). I miss the days where I could go **** it and buy 4 newly released games without a care in the world.

Adulthood is pain.

** you ** you **** you

Lmao
Hey gotta be the envoy for the Shroobs.

Your gonna invade us one day.

The PS5 has one or two neat games but I like Japanese stuff and Sony kinda yeeted that off the system lol.

I'd rather just get a Steam Deck and play stuff on that when not using my desktop rig or Switch. :drshrug:
Still pissed at all that. Japan Studio was their best.

I wanna get a Steam Deck though. Looks so good!

Shroob

Sup?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom