• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I played Sora a little more. He's fun but I can't pull off those damn ladder combos so what's even the point

Also for the first time ever my spirit collection is full. I dropped the game some time after beating World of Light for the first time so I never collected all the spirits before the spirit events, and by the time I got back to it there were so many new spirit events that I didn't keep up with so I grinded until I got all of them (and also completed the challenge board while doing so) and got almost all of them except for that damned Monster Hunter Stories 2 spirit that I couldn't get until today because I didn't have the game, but now it's finally complete. At least until the next spirit event, if those keep happening.

That also means I actually have completed everything in Ultimate except for co-op classic mode.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I can't be ****ed reading all those posts from last night. Woke up at like 3am, playing Sora for an hour, went back to bed, woke up played a few more matches and then out to eat fried rice and now back.

All in all I like him and it just feels amazing to play off stage but man does he feel off in a few ways. He's not the most fun of newcomers to play like Kazuya, Pyra/Mythra or Joker but he's interesting as a fighter.

Also:

img-1.jpg

Kazuya: Get me out of this Disneyland crap before I break your spine. I've a daddy and son to kill. evil laugh

Sora: Your heartless!

And:

img-4.jpg

"Snake. Remember the basics of CQC" He does threatening to throw a kid with clown shoes off a ledge.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I am highly likely to add Sora to my “fun gang” of characters

also the music in this game…and the fact that these 9 are apparently not even the best songs…

Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade EDUCATE ME MORE
Well This is just songs from the First game, not even the Disney World Travis at That.

Roxas's theme, Sora's theme, Rage awakened, Working together, the encontré, xion's fight theme, the 13th reflection
All those are great songs.

And Yoko's renditions of Classic Disney Tracks like You've got a friend In me and he's a pirate are amazing.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Sora is fun, he can do combos and ****
Also I set my C-stick to tilt (only learned this was a thing today) and it works so well

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Bruh

why is Streamlabs OBS the program lagging again (not my streams, just the program itself is abysmally slow when switching scenes and stuff)

am I gonna have to clear the cache AGAIN

It’s probably also a sign I may just straight up need a new pc soon

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
And here are all the clues
View attachment 334880
Ive seen some people think it might a Ice Type Zorua variant given the clues, and I'm willing to agree

Anywho, Sora's great. Took some time to get used to his absurd floatiness, but he's extremely fun to use. I can definitely see me using him a lot in the future.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah I'm starting to think its an Ice-Type Zorua too. After doing some research on the canine Pokemon in the game. Also given the context, I'm pretty sure what happened is that this guy found a Zorua, and then a Zoroark appeared and attacked the guy.

Another Pokemon I think it might be is an Ice-Type Rockruff, given the description we currently have.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think my monke brain isn't big enough to really enjoy Sora. Even if he got some pretty interesting moves. (dash attack in particular last forever, it's great)

Well that and I never been very into very combo character, I need to land the big powerful moves all the time to feel satisfied.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You don’t have the greatest track record if being right, recently. So I’m gonna hold you to this so I can get some cool new spirits :nifty:
Ya wanna bet on that? Cause I severely doubt it lol. We got Metroid Dread like, a week before Sora dropped, and I severely doubt they'll just stop here.
Y’all can keep hoping for spirits. I don’t claim to be an oracle or anything. It just doesn’t make sense to me that they’ed develop new content if any sort for this game at this point.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Y’all can keep hoping for spirits. I don’t claim to be an oracle or anything. It just doesn’t make sense to me that they’ed develop new content if any sort for this game at this point.
I think we are almost done with Spirits.

The last character maybe out but I doubt about Spirits considering how easy it is for them plus tournaments.

I'm betting the end of the year. One for Pokemon, one for Advance Wars and a "Nintendo backed" 3rd party game like SMT V.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
based
i always wanted the series to get dark and i am happy to say it exceeded my expectations /hj
Pokemon Sun & Moon: Pokedex entries state that Pokemon based on carnivores are carnivores
Detective Pikachu: Cussing, implies cocaine exists in the Pokemon world
Pokemon Legends Arceus:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think we are almost done with Spirits.

The last character maybe out but I doubt about Spirits considering how easy it is for them plus tournaments.

I'm betting the end of the year. One for Pokemon, one for Advance Wars and a "Nintendo backed" 3rd party game like SMT V.
Well if we do get any more I hope they have the common decency to keep the grid even like it is now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly this new Pokemon video got nothing over this:
I still have nightmares to this day....

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Currently listening to Simple and Clean for the first time

It is a certified banger
Which version? There's four of them.
The main version used in comercials and the games credits, the dance mix used in openings, the 15th anniversary version used in the PS4 port of Kingdom hearts 3DS and the orchestral version used in Sora's smash trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom